What's new

There are more Indian migrants living in Pakistan than the United States

Mark and track them...start Spanish inquisition style interrogation for them, detain them, hang them if found involved in terrorism and spying and kick rest of them back as they can be illegal and dangerous..our circumstances are not normal and it calls for tighter controls, govt machinery is really incompetent and corrupt, the responsible people should be handed the capital punishment publicly...

Yeah but legitimate visitors, tourists, relatives, pilgrims (sikhs), may be even Hindus (I don't know any)...should not be bothered...they are welcome but still normal procedures and protocols should be followed.

Last edited:
I'd say the same thing about states of India if there was an irrational flow based on philosophy. There should be a limit. Subcontinent is very diverse and we must preserve it.

I agree about the imaginary line. My personal opinion is that we should remove the line in a few decades and be brethren. Do you agree?
No, the sorry state of Muslims in India is proof that why two state theory works. The Gujarat massacre, Kashmir, the babri masjid, hell even actors like amir khan have spoken. Please we don't need to merge with you. Though you're welcome to visit your old ancestral land of gods and pay homages to your gods. I'll personal accompany you if you visit Karachi

The epicenter of takifir Islam is in India! Isis in m.e is an Arab project and can easily be dismantled when their time comes.

Then share ur thoughts with Assad. He is the one doing it according to ur Arab brothers

So what is your problem? They are accepted on "exceptional cases"... and I said the same thing. Not every tom dick and harry is given citizenship.

So you finally agree they should be nationalised in exceptional cases like Indian muslim girl marrying to Pakistani. But not Indian muslim guy marrying Pakistan girl. No need to open flood gates to increase numbers of particular ethnicity in the name of Islam or ideology of Pakistan to fool masses. All this goes to dustin bin when 99% of muhajirs vote to Altaf Hussain again and again. Which is all right if you ask me as long as they abandon militant wings which killed non-muhajirs in Karachi before operation.

So in this case we are done here.

@haviZsultan do you know the percentage of people left India out of Dar-up-islam and people out of insecurity? Which one are you?

Before current government Nadra had free hand. No wonder terrorists and traitors alike hate Mian Nawaz Sharif. Read this for so called extreme vetting. By that they mean bribing Nadra oficials to get CNIC, not to forget political forces involved to increase vote bank of their party.

NADRA gave CNICs to Indian nationals, reveals report

ISLAMABAD:If Afghan refugees and Middle Eastern militants were not enough, NADRA is understood to have issued national identity cards to entire Indian families.

The latest deed of granting Pakistani citizenship to foreigners in the long list of irregularities at the National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) has been uncovered by the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI).

Revealed: ‘NADRA men helped terrorists get Pakistani identity cards’

1161.jpg

Reports of the ISI and NADRA’s Vigilance Directorate suggest at least two Indian families acquired Pakistani citizenship through corruption and by outsmarting officials at the registration authority.

Several NADRA officials, including some retired army officers, have been said to be involved in issuing computerised identity cards, which were introduced in 2001, on fake documents after accepting bribes.

In the first case, seven members of an Indian family came to Pakistan in 1998 but never returned to their home country. They managed to obtain their CNICs in 2004 under fake names.

NADRA inaugurates online CNIC issuance, renewal facility

This issue only surfaced last year when the authorities launched a comprehensive intelligence scrutiny as part of new counterterrorism operations. NADRA proclaims itself as the “safest and largest” centralised citizen database in the world.

The family of Khanu Khan had arrived in Pakistan on April 27, 1998, on a visit visa. They initially went to stay at a village in Rahimyar Khan of Punjab and obtained their residential permit from the district police – a requirement for Indian nationals. The family was supposed to stay at the address until May 22, 1998.

Khanu travelled to Pakistan with his wife, a son and four daughters.

After the expiry of their residence permit, the family silently disappeared without informing the authorities. Their new destination was irpurkhas in Sindh.

136981.jpg

They obtained their Pakistani identity cards in 2004 and were living at the same address until they were traced in March 2014.

Pakistan probes ‘$100 ID cards for militants’ scam

The report states the family managed to obtain the Pakistani CNICs with the help of “agent mafia” after changing their names. Khanu went under the name of Ali Muhammad and was issued a card bearing the number 31302-9980252-9. Likewise, his wife Huran Mai (31302-9202224-4), son Kamal Khan (31301-9107608-5), and daughters Kamali Mai (31301-9756017-6), Mahran Mai (31301-9755162-6), Chakmal Mai (31302-7484972-0) and Sardaran Mai (31302-1898311-4) all managed to acquire fake identities.

The second such case is of the family of Kamal Khan – the fake name adopted by an Indian national. An ISI letter dated November 13 states Kamal (31301-9107608-5) and his family were initially marked as “Suspect Aliens”. A joint verification committee of NADRA later declared the family Pakistani. However, investigations into the issue revealed the family was from India. The case is now pending with NADRA.

The authority has launched an inquiry against its officers for issuing identity cards to foreign nationals, including some members of the Afghan Taliban and al Qaeda.

A recent ISI report had claimed identity cards were issued against bribes ranging between Rs10,000 and Rs20,000. The report also named some senior ranking NADRA officers, including retired army personnel, for their alleged involvement in the scam.

On December 14, Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar told the National Assembly that disciplinary proceedings against 256 NADRA officers were already underway.

Some 116 employees have been fired from service.

Since 2011, the database authority has blocked 136,981 identity cards issued illegally.

Published in The Express Tribune, December 18th, 2015.
https://tribune.com.pk/story/101204...ave-cnics-to-indian-nationals-reveals-report/

So you finally agree they should be nationalised in exceptional cases like Indian muslim girl marrying to Pakistani. But not Indian muslim guy marrying Pakistan girl. No need to open flood gates to increase numbers of particular ethnicity in the name of Islam or ideology of Pakistan to fool masses. All this goes to dustin bin when 99% of muhajirs vote to Altaf Hussain again and again. Which is all right if you ask me as long as they abandon militant wings which killed non-muhajirs in Karachi before operation.

So in this case we are done here.
I have not magically agreed. I have always said proper procedures should be followed. But as I said the immigration officials saw something in us and every one of us. None of us-not a single one I know was denied.

We are done. You are repeating yourself like a parrot and give the same argument again and again which I have debunked multiple times. Muhajirs in recent elections also voted for PTI and votes were less for MQM as they were before. So the youth is rising. Trying to do better-even if PTI is just a bubble. We don't know but we have to try in change and vote for a party calling for accountability, justice, merit and other things.

Slowly rest of us can convince MQM supporters not to vote ethnic. Can't be done until you keep blaming us of "open flood gates to increase numbers of particular ethnicity in the name of Islam or ideology of Pakistan to fool masses." This is a type of mentality that is always insecure and your support for East Punjabis coming in despite having a completely different feeling about those from other Indian occupied parts proves you are purely worried about more muhajirs and you yourself want to open the flood gates for more punjabis. I don't see what your problem is. Get rid of this victim mentality. You have 47% or more of the total Pakistani population. Now even the Bengalis are not there to oppose you.

We are in a situation where MQM voters will ask us that Punjabis are voting ethnic, why not them. So bad examples all around including you and your Nawaz Sharif.

I have not magically agreed. I have always said proper procedures should be followed. But as I said the immigration officials saw something in us and every one of us. None of us-not a single one I know was denied.

How much you paid them? :-) They saw something in you LMAO. N league is mainstream party who have political clout in KPK, Balochistan, Gilgit-Baltistan, AJK, FATA. They are not popular in Karachi because muhajirs always vote MQM.

There is no proper procedure to follow. Indians can't be nationalised unless we are talking about Indian girl marrying Pakistani guy. So you can legally bring your wife from India but not anyone else. Rest have bribed Nadra but not anymore under the watch of Muhammad Nawaz Sharif.

Last edited:
How much you paid them? :-) They saw something in you LMAO.

I am not aware that any payment had to be made. I don't know if there was migration fees. The last time we dealt with this I was a kid. Yes they saw something in us. I was told by an indirect grandfather about the hospitality of Punjabis and others. I was told by those not ethnically chauvinistic that pashtuns send soldiers to guard trains full of migrating muhajirs in the early years of partition. That Sindhis vacated portions of their homes for muhajirs as did Punjabis. That is the ethnic harmony people like you will never understand.

Regardless we have trust in our other ethnicities. Even we might have some partial pashtun blood and I identify more as one. But insulting us as fake Pakistanis will make anyone of us's blood boil. What is our fault we migrated. If after 20+ years or more for others some people are thinking of land as an ethnic groups fiefdom they are terribly stupid.
N league is mainstream party who have political clout in KPK, Balochistan, Gilgit-Baltistan, AJK, FATA. They are not popular in Karachi because muhajirs always vote MQM.

You couldn't be more incorrect. They are a fundamentalist Punjabi terrorist organization. They survive on votes from one location and at times get votes from away from their heartland too. Pure benefits of a foolish population. I can only advise you to vote sensibly. You will never do that as i have noted your addiction to Nawaz Sharif even before and hatred fills your heart.

There is no proper procedure to follow.

That is not true. We all followed the proper procedures. This country belongs to everyone.

Indians can't be nationalised unless we are talking about Indian girl marrying Pakistani guy. So you can legally bring your wife from India but not anyone else.
We brought other relatives. Naturalization is what its called in the officers terms. But I did not take my relatives who came through the process personally so I wouldn't know. But apparently we broke no single rule if that is what you ask.

I am not aware that any payment had to be made. I don't know if there was migration fees. The last time we dealt with this I was a kid. Yes they saw something in us. I was told by an indirect grandfather about the hospitality of Punjabis and others. I was told by those not ethnically chauvinistic that pashtuns send soldiers to guard trains full of migrating muhajirs in the early years of partition. That Sindhis vacated portions of their homes for muhajirs as did Punjabis. That is the ethnic harmony people like you will never understand.

Regardless we have trust in our other ethnicities. Even we might have some partial pashtun blood and I identify more as one. But insulting us as fake Pakistanis will make anyone of us's blood boil. What is our fault we migrated. If after 20+ years or more for others some people are thinking of land as an ethnic groups fiefdom they are terribly stupid.

You couldn't be more incorrect. They are a fundamentalist Punjabi terrorist organization. They survive on votes from one location and at times get votes from away from their heartland too. Pure benefits of a foolish population. I can only advise you to vote sensibly. You will never do that as i have noted your addiction to Nawaz Sharif even before and hatred fills your heart.

That is not true. We all followed the proper procedures. This country belongs to everyone.

We brought other relatives. Naturalization is what its called in the officers terms. But I did not take my relatives who came through the process personally so I wouldn't know. But apparently we broke no single rule if that is what you ask.

You became Pakistani after 2000 and without bribing Nadra officials? You realise only way for you to become Pakistani at that point was to bribe Nadra and fake documents? Why are you playing muhajir card when I talk about illegal Indians who are nationalised by bribing Nadra?

There is no other process, provide source of so called process of nationalisation or extreme vetting of Indian nationals. Just admit that you brought CNIC with haram money from Nadra officials.

Pakistan doesn't have ideology tests for Indians to pass to become citizens.

Last edited:
You became Pakistani in after 2000

You are confusing everything. First of all I should not have given so many details in so little time about my family for a baby sitting in Nawaz's lap like you. I said the last time a relative came was in early 2000's. My family came before. I will not share more to a baby like you, typing with tiny, roly-poly fingers.

and without bribing Nadra officials? You realise only way for you to become Pakistani at that point was to bribe Nadra and fake documents?

Oho, charas sniffing Nawaz League Gullu Butt. As I said not once did we bribe anyone. The procedure is handled a little badly I think buts that equal in all official tasks. I was too young anyway because I was a kid when I was taken to their offices. I don't even remember which office I went to. I was a kid. Have to ask my elders.
Why are you playing muhajir card when I talk about illegal Indians who are nationalised by bribing Nadra?

You are a 1 ruppee caveman thats why, as clearly as the sky is blue. I don't care about illegals. There is due process for everything. If they can't obey the process and are not committed to nations unity they shouldn't be there. These institutions may wind and grind and barely be working properly but we have to trust them. Paying a bribe for me is a crime. Bribing is a game for gullu butt though and so is making money of sugar mills. Being Nawaz's son did you escape jail after smashing car windows by bribery?

There is no other process, provide source of so called process of nationalisation or extreme vetting of Indian nationals. Just admit that you brought CNIC with haram money from Nadra officials.

After you admit you bought charas, tasted it and it has screwed your mind utterly, Nawaz Sharif's blood flows through your veins. Ask him for another rupee for doing his service. Polish Nawaz's boots for a while. Maybe instead of one rupee he will toss a 5 rupee coin. 1-2-3-4-5... BIG WIN for Sharif's caveman.

Pakistani doesn't have ideology tests for Indians to pass to become citizens.
A background knowledge is required though. Sure brings up some things. I don't know the process.

No, the sorry state of Muslims in India is proof that why two state theory works. The Gujarat massacre, Kashmir, the babri masjid, hell even actors like amir khan have spoken. Please we don't need to merge with you. Though you're welcome to visit your old ancestral land of gods and pay homages to your gods. I'll personal accompany you if you visit Karachi

I am sorry mate you are totally wrong. Gujrat massacre totally accounted for maximum deaths of 800 muslims. This is nothing compared to 1953 Lahore riots in which about 2000 Ahmeddiyaa were killed. In India, legally Ahmaddiyya are considered Muslims, not so in Pakistan. As far as actors go, the comment was from Hindu wife of the actor not the actor himself, he merely quoted her. Lets also not forget that Pakistani actually went through the trouble of erasing 'Muslim' from the very grave of Abdus Salam rendering the eulogy as 'First Noble Laureate' from 'First Muslim Nobel Laureate'. As a muslim, a lot of us will not be safe in Pakistan because we are not the 'right' kind of Muslims.

I am sorry mate you are totally wrong. Gujrat massacre totally accounted for maximum deaths of 800 muslims. This is nothing compared to 1953 Lahore riots in which about 2000 Ahmeddiyaa were killed. In India, legally Ahmaddiyya are considered Muslims, not so in Pakistan. As far as actors go, the comment was from Hindu wife of the actor not the actor himself, he merely quoted her. Lets also not forget that Pakistani actually went through the trouble of erasing 'Muslim' from the very grave of Abdus Salam rendering the eulogy as 'First Noble Laureate' from 'First Muslim Nobel Laureate'. As a muslim, a lot of us will not be safe in Pakistan because we are not the 'right' kind of Muslims.
Ofc India will consider anything that is against Islam as Islamic, no ?
Now Hindus will dictate to Muslims what should he recognised as Muslims ?
As if Muslims in India are really safe. Kashmir is prime example, the vigilant mob of RSS is another

Back
Top Bottom