What's new

There are more Indian migrants living in Pakistan than the United States

Hi,do you have any link source or information that there is no development in kashmir,no school and college and is completely backward,your hatred has close your eyes or you dont want to see,this is one of the prime reason in international community you dont have any support for this cause.
Do you have any info to provide otherwise ? Because the so called funds that go to Kashmir (obviously most of the proportion goes to security ) and none of it goes for top notch school or colleges there. So tell me where does the fund exactly go ? After all kashmir has special status in India. So what is special aboutnkashmir as compared to other state.

Secondly, we can barely feed ourselves let alone kashmiri. Why would kashmiri want to join us when India 6 times our size can't feed them, what will piss poor Pakistan will do any different that some trillions dollar economy can't ?

@war&peace @Doordie @The Sandman @tps77 @Kaptaan

The thread, in my opinion, has reached to a conclusion . That, Pakistan was carved out of British Indian union for Muslims so, by default Muslims from around the world are welcomed here and preferably from a specifically chosen group of folks dwelling on our eastern side. And to top it off when those folks from different racial backgrounds arrive, should be treated as a new ethnic group .
U r spot-on

Do you have any info to provide otherwise ? Because the so called funds that go to Kashmir (obviously most of the proportion goes to security ) and none of it goes for top notch school or colleges there. So tell me where does the fund exactly go ? After all kashmir has special status in India. So what is special aboutnkashmir as compared to other state.

Secondly, we can barely feed ourselves let alone kashmiri. Why would kashmiri want to join us when India 6 times our size can't feed them, what will piss poor Pakistan will do any different that some trillions dollar economy can't ?
I know if you dont have any you will ask from me,its not my rant,its your i want the reason thats all, since you dont have any its OK with me.

That is for them to decide. Whether Indian muslims join is to be seen. Not all want to join Pakistan-that I agree with.

Even Nigeria, Ghana, Sudan and Somalia have accepted citizens from what you may call other countries as their own. Are they rich countries? No. Are they stupid though to lose an advantage? no.

Accepting Kashmiri and other muslims gives Pakistan the moral high ground. We can consolidate our position and say that-look. India oppresses muslims and we give them shelter. That automatically improves Pakistans position. Even India is a poor country but they are accepting Hindus escaping from our own land which shouldn't be happening at all.

Also stop repeating the term economic migrants like a parrot. Do you know what it means? India unfortunately because of narrow minded people like you has a per capita economy stronger than us. It surpassed in the last 15 years when your PMLN and PPPP were in power.

You are stuck on this one issue. You know how committed I am to Pakistan and against muhajir extremism so the idea of "increasing our numbers at the expense of others" is not the reason for accepting migrants from Indian occupied parts. It is about strenghthening Pakistan and giving it a diplomatic advantage as well as ensuring it is a haven for oppressed people-something Jinnah wanted.

That is a good idea. But as I said, economic migrants and poor muslims usually do not have the opportunity to move from Indian occupied parts to Pakistan anyway. We have moved people and we know almost all are educated, knowledgeable and ideologically pliable.

Also enough is enough. We don't need fools dictating to us the policies of the land. We will bring anyone we want as long as they are naturalized and approved by the ministries which is not easy. If you want to stop us take it up with the ministry of immigration. Even George was given citizenship and he was British with no cultural similarities to us.

Also new migrants are more ideologically invested in Pakistan. Imagine after losing everything, including houses in Lucknow who would not accept that Pakistan was needed for muslims. The older generation of migrants and mostly their children have forgotten how important Pakistan was. Since we suffered we know its value as a land of freedom and equality. We are emotionally and ideologically invested in Pakistan. More than a lot of people including Ganja gang. As I said, you never met Jinnah who himself was Gujarati but fought for all of us.

We have already convinced the proper authorities. They allowed us and we will bring more. This land was built for all of us. Not just henchmen of Nawaz Sharif.

Oho bhai I was giving an example. 10,000 Ruppees of even 100,000 salaries is a lot if taken from each immigrant. I never said we earned 10,000. That is what you are paid by Nawaz Sharif to create divisions. Not us.

I have every intention of helping "some poor Sindhi" personally. Some of my relatives however are paying Sindhis and keeping them in our homes-providing jobs.

As I said, muhajir nationalism has nothing to do with this. If it did, you could blame me for being addicted to my ethnicity. But your holding eastern punjabis (who I think also should be allowed to come if they believe in Pakistan) to a completely different standard from other migrants whom you believe will change the demographic (which surprisingly punjabi muslims will not) you are the long lost forgotten son of Nawaz Sharif the ganja. Your power is in breaking car windows and causing riots like Gullu Butt. Go show your power to some beggar in the street. He will be impressed.

What is hilarious is a champion of Nawaz Sharif who was born at the hands of an MQM creator who himself brought many migrants from India to the land, even sikhs in 84 and later years is telling us about who should be allowed into the country.

As I said you can do zero-nil. We will bring whomever we want and we will judge him. Even if 2 years, 5 years, 10 years or 20 years later he begins to accept himself as a Pakistani citizen it will be a moral victory for Pakistan and will show how India oppresses our people. You don't like it sit in Nawaz Sharif's lap and tell him to tell you maula jatt stories and go to sleep as you hear them. That is your only power because Punjabis Sindhis all gave my parents citizenship.

To be a champion for Nawaz Sharif. When Brahamdagh will blow up innocent civilians in Balochistan you can ask India what opportunity they had. Then you can ask what opportunity you used when you had it.

I have spoken against Afghan nationals multiple times. A lot of them hate us Pakistanis if not all and I am against a lot of them receiving citizenship if they are like that. Same goes for Indians if there are any without passports and illegally though I know there are Bengalis holding Bengali passport and Rohingyas in Karachi.

Pakistani citizenship and passport is all that counts.

The ganja's lost child forgets that PMLN is also a nasal parast party in every way. Stop with this rubbish of actual Pakistanis. We are actual Pakistanis because we believe in the nations core ideas. Can you say the same about yourself? As I said my grandfather met Jinnah. You did not even know him.

Jinnah was a Kutchi who are more similar to Sindhis rather than to Gujuraties. Infact, Kutchi is a dialect of Sindhi and Kutch is somewhat an extension of Sindh.

Jinnah was a Kutchi who are more similar to Sindhis rather than to Gujuraties. Infact, Kutchi is a dialect of Sindhi and Kutch is somewhat an extension of Sindh.
Any post giving some form of ethnicity to Jinnah is pure wrong and even I am against it. I call it ethnicizing and politicizing Jinnah, that hey look we have an elevated position in making Pakistan because Jinnah was from our ethnic group. It is stupidity.

Whether Jinnah was Sindhi or Muhajir (muhajir term did not even exist in the sense of an ethnic group then) is besides the point and I admit we muhajirs have been politicizing Jinnah always, pettily using him as an excuse when our MQM's violent nature is pointed out, that Jinnah was muhajir. Jinnah was an Islamic nationalist and secularist. He did not believe in ideas of ethnicity. In fact at that point in time the muhajirs were expected to merge as Pakistanis rather than develop a separate divisive identity. No one knew the new migrants would adopt a new ethnic identity, something the country didn't need.

As for Jinnah the point is he made Pakistan for all of us. I request people not to take the path of ethnic chauvinism.

Any post giving some form of ethnicity to Jinnah is pure wrong and even I am against it. I call it ethnicizing and politicizing Jinnah, that hey look we have an elevated position in making Pakistan because Jinnah was from our ethnic group. It is stupidity.

Jinnah was a human, and thus ofcourse had an ethnicity. Not sure what's wrong about stating it. Some group using him to claim an elevated status is wrong however.

Jinnah was an Islamic nationalist and secularist.
lol, aren't the two contradictory ideas?

Whether Jinnah was Sindhi or Muhajir (muhajir term did not even exist in the sense of an ethnic group then) is besides the point and I admit we muhajirs have been politicizing Jinnah always, pettily using him as an excuse when our MQM's violent nature is pointed out, that Jinnah was muhajir. Jinnah was an Islamic nationalist and secularist. He did not believe in ideas of ethnicity. In fact at that point in time the muhajirs were expected to merge as Pakistanis rather than develop a separate divisive identity. No one knew the new migrants would adopt a new ethnic identity, something the country didn't need.

As for Jinnah the point is he made Pakistan for all of us. I request people not to take the path of ethnic chauvinism.
at the end of the day Jinnah's parent belonged to a certain sub-group

Back
Top Bottom