What's new

There are more Indian migrants living in Pakistan than the United States

Ofc India will consider anything that is against Islam as Islamic, no ?
Now Hindus will dictate to Muslims what should he recognised as Muslims ?
As if Muslims in India are really safe. Kashmir is prime example, the vigilant mob of RSS is another

You are letting nationalism come in the way of understanding what he's saying. None of us deny the rise of the Hindu right.

But how many Indian Muslims has the Hindu right killed in India? The numbers are out there. As are those of Hindus killed by us.

How many Pakistani Muslims have been killed in the same period in Pakistan?

Who has killed them?

And statistically, where are we safer?

The only Indian Muslims who will raise a hand against India or look towards Pakistan, if ever, are those who have had someone killed by the Hindus.

Cheers.

As if Muslims in India are really safe. Kashmir is prime example, the vigilant mob of RSS is another

You know there are about 22 million folks, AFAIK, in Kashmir Valley. Assuming they are all Muslims -- which they probably are -- they are pretty less compared to majority of Muslims living in India. Yet they are perhaps the most oppressed. Why so? I guess there is more to this story than being Muslim. I guess the reason is simple, they are living in a war-zone. Being in a war-zone is never a picnic, their right are infringed many a times to say the least. It has nothing to do with them being Muslim living in a Hindu majority country. Ask Kuwaiti living in Kuwait during the Iraqi invasion in early 90s. They were Muslims living in a Muslim country being invaded by another muslim country. The condition of Kashmiri is similar. They are caught in between a long running war between India and Pakistan. They want to get away both. Unfortunately, this will not happen. Pakistan will not let go of Kashmir that they hold neither will India. The wise among them have left the wretched place and moved to safer avenues in and out of India. The 'fighters' have remained there due to lure of their property or whatever so they are facing the music of their choice.

Infact ask @adil_minhas, his biggest beef with India will be literally beef.

Sorry bhaijan. NOT India. India is my watan. I love my country.

Its the ugly pustules who have suddenly started appearing that my war is with.

And YES. Cow meat is way preferable to buffalo meat. Why should I be stopped from eating my own cow??

You are letting nationalism come in the way of understanding what he's saying. None of us deny the rise of the Hindu right.

But how many Indian Muslims has the Hindu right killed in India? The numbers are out there. As are those of Hindus killed by us.

How many Pakistani Muslims have been killed in the same period in Pakistan?

Who has killed them?

And statistically, where are we safer?

The only Indian Muslims who will raise a hand against India or look towards Pakistan, if ever, are those who have had someone killed by the Hindus.

Cheers.
Killed by terrosim and killed by Muslim is different don't confuse two. And show menthe stats please

You know there are about 22 million folks, AFAIK, in Kashmir Valley. Assuming they are all Muslims -- which they probably are -- they are pretty less compared to majority of Muslims living in India. Yet they are perhaps the most oppressed. Why so? I guess there is more to this story than being Muslim. I guess the reason is simple, they are living in a war-zone. Being in a war-zone is never a picnic, their right are infringed many a times to say the least. It has nothing to do with them being Muslim living in a Hindu majority country. Ask Kuwaiti living in Kuwait during the Iraqi invasion in early 90s. They were Muslims living in a Muslim country being invaded by another muslim country. The condition of Kashmiri is similar. They are caught in between a long running war between India and Pakistan. They want to get away both. Unfortunately, this will not happen. Pakistan will not let go of Kashmir that they hold neither will India. The wise among them have left the wretched place and moved to safer avenues in and out of India. The 'fighters' have remained there due to lure of their property or whatever so they are facing the music of their choice.

Still doesn't discount the fact that MUSLIMS ARE being killed for asking rights. Tell how much if any has been spent on development of Kashmir valley in India in last 69 years or so ?

Still doesn't discount the fact that MUSLIMS ARE being killed for asking rights. Tell how much if any has been spent on development of Kashmir valley in India in last 69 years or so ?

Hundreds of thousands of crores.

A lot more than much bigger states of India get and deserve.

Kashmir is the most well know black hole pit of central funds in India. Unaccounted. Totally.

Kudos.

Bhaijan mat karo. Rona aata hai.

Kab tak apne aap ko tasalli doge?

Dunya ullu hai bhaijan?
Moans and bitch all you want . but TTP is not Pakistani let alone Muslims so stop living in delusion. What kind ofn Muslim doesn't do Khatna and only attack masjids and shrines ?

Hundreds of thousands of crores.

A lot more than much bigger states of India get and deserve.

Kudos.
Don't give me shit. Prove it with hard evidence. Do you have anything to prove it ?

Moans and bitch all you want . but TTP is not Pakistani let alone Muslims so stop living in delusion. What kind ofn Muslim doesn't do Khatna and only attack masjids and shrines ?

Don't give me shit. Prove it with hard evidence. Do you have anything to prove it ?

You need to maintain some decorum in the discourse and be polite. Otherwise there is really no sense in this type of discussion for me.

Cheers, and kudos.

most well know black hole pit of central funds in India. Unaccounted. Totally.
Yes very much true. And the whole amount goes into securing kashmir with curfews and whatever is left after that goes to corrupt official and what are kashmiri left with ? Tehnga

You need to maintain some decorum in the discourse and be polite. Otherwise there is really no sense in this type of discussion for me.

Cheers, and kudos.
And you need to stop spreading filth saying Pakistanis died in terrorism is not same as being killed by fewllo Pakistani Muslims. Otherwise you will be reported for your malicious attempt to defame. Now I really wonder who u really are

Yes very much true. And the whole amount goes into securing kashmir with curfews and whatever is left after that goes to corrupt official and what are kashmiri left with ? Tehnga

Buddy (no bhaijaan for you till you speak like one) EVERYONE makes money in and out of Kashmir.

EVERYONE. Ab aap samajh jao.

Buddy (no bhaijaan for you till you speak like one) EVERYONE makes money in and out of Kashmir.

EVERYONE. Ab aap samajh jao.
So no proof to diss my claim? Then can make as Mich as they want. My question remains still the same to the core. Kashmiris are not getting any good schools or colleges hence the feeling of alienation. If only guns could force human into submission then is real would have liberated weak Palestinians long ago

So no proof to diss my claim? Then can make as Mich as they want. My question remains still the same to the core. Kashmiris are not getting any good schools or colleges hence the feeling of alienation. If only guns could force human into submission then is real would have liberated weak Palestinians long ago

What is the use of schools and colleges when kids do not go because they are stopped by their elders for months of end?

Aur jab bada hokar patthar hi maarna hai, to school ki kya zaroorat?

I am sorry mate you are totally wrong. Gujrat massacre totally accounted for maximum deaths of 800 muslims. This is nothing compared to 1953 Lahore riots in which about 2000 Ahmeddiyaa were killed. In India, legally Ahmaddiyya are considered Muslims, not so in Pakistan. As far as actors go, the comment was from Hindu wife of the actor not the actor himself, he merely quoted her. Lets also not forget that Pakistani actually went through the trouble of erasing 'Muslim' from the very grave of Abdus Salam rendering the eulogy as 'First Noble Laureate' from 'First Muslim Nobel Laureate'. As a muslim, a lot of us will not be safe in Pakistan because we are not the 'right' kind of Muslims.
Don't play your own statistics. Those are from Modi. At least 3000 died in Gujarat according to some organizations and it could possibly be 10,000 in total in Gujarat and casualties in other places. I know for a fact there were riots outside the Andhra Pradesh High Court in Hyderabad as an after effect of Gujarat. A dozen or so muslims died in it but those figures were not even included in the records. We all know the losses in Gujarat were under-reported. Under Modi every year the actual losses are reduced. Magic of Modi. lol.

What is the use of schools and colleges when kids do not go because they are stopped by their elders for months of end?

Adil don't support the Hindu stand in Kashmir. What is happening there is pure oppression-systematic oppression. Kashmiris are wise to realize what is best for them.

Now I really wonder if you're human let Alone Muslim ?

Did you provide them with best schools and colleges like in rest of India to conclude that ?

Since you did not how can you be so sure? What they get is pellet guns instead of fair chance and represnation. Trust me you cannot talk yourself out of this, I have discussions with senior most members and they too were mum on this @Abingdonboy You have already decided their fate by not giving them fair represnation I.e. no top schools or colleges. Shows that you're least interested in keeping that part and integrating it naturally with India. Muslman han marne do salo ko is the approach byoure using

Back
Top Bottom