What's new

There are more Indian migrants living in Pakistan than the United States

IT says TIMES OOOOF INDIA not TIMES OOOOF PAKISTAN.
NOW INDIAN MEDIA HAS BECOME FISHY????

Your posts are always hilarious. Yes you want to merge ''your'' land Lucknow in middle of India where your population is barely 10%. Are you kidding me? Yes muhajirs have it great in Karachi thanks to Pakistan but your kin back in India is even below hindu dalits economically according to Indian goverment.

They can believe in Pakistan all they want as long as they stay fucking away from Pakistan. We already toke enough of them in the name of Islam. You do believe in muhajir nationalism considiring you want as many of them in Pakistan in expense of non-muhajirs.

What is wrong if the borders of Pakistan expand? Chaudhry Rehmat Ali envisioned a Pakistan much larger and parts if not all of Awadh were in it. Only a person who does not know what is best for his country would deny an advantage when India hosts all kinds of BLA killers and Syed Jamaluddin has taken multiple trips there. Remember where Brahamdagh has been?

You are only thinking along linear ethnic lines of muhajirs expanding at the cost of non muhajirs. You do not see the bigger picture and this is barely what is happening-the demographics will not be changed by a few migrants. People from Lucknow today mostly only migrate when they face oppression because a lot of us know that we will be faced with chauvinistic mentality like yours when we migrate. As such due to the terror situation and this feeling (how you feel about us-which is very sad) these migrants are a trickle and generally rich. Being rich they can stabilize the economy, but you don't see that.

Anyway. I have my Pakistani citizenship and am damn proud of it. If the majority does not want more of us, just say the word and we'll stop trying to build alliances between us and those left in Indian occupied parts. But it will be foolish. If the Pakistan government took advantage during Gujarat or Mumbai when India was in flames muslim rebellion against India would be order of the day.

Pew:laugh:
2 million Indian refugees in Pakistan? I feel something fishy about this report.
It takes into account the people who migrated to Pakistan from India during and after partition.

What is wrong if the borders of Pakistan expand? Chaudhry Rehmat Ali envisioned a Pakistan much larger and parts if not all of Awadh were in it. Only a person who does not know what is best for his country would deny an advantage when India hosts all kinds of BLA killers and Syed Jamaluddin has taken multiple trips there. Remember where Brahamdagh has been?

You are only thinking along linear ethnic lines of muhajirs expanding at the cost of non muhajirs. You do not see the bigger picture and this is barely what is happening-the demographics will not be changed by a few migrants. People from Lucknow today mostly only migrate when they face oppression because a lot of us know that we will be faced with chauvinistic mentality like yours when we migrate. As such due to the terror situation and this feeling (how you feel about us-which is very sad) these migrants are a trickle and generally rich. Being rich they can stabilize the economy, but you don't see that.

Anyway. I have my Pakistani citizenship and am damn proud of it. If the majority does not want more of us, just say the word and we'll stop trying to build alliances between us and those left in Indian occupied parts. But it will be foolish. If the Pakistan government took advantage during Gujarat or Mumbai when India was in flames muslim rebellion against India would be order of the day.

stop living in lala land. Expanding Pakistan borders? Only IoK can be merged with Pakistan. How will some small city in middle of India where muslims are barely 10% merge with Pakistan? Do you think non-muhajirs in Pakistan are stupid and don't see through your lies? If we couldn't hold on to Bangladesh what make you think suddenly every indian village with muslim majority will become Pakistan by default.

As I said go ahead and rebel against India as much as you like but stop taking advantage of Pakistan in process. Enough is enough, Ayub Khan rightly saw if borders were not closed then Pakistan as we know it will not exist. Anyone thinking otherwise clearly doesn't have good will for this country and only care about increasing their blood kin numbers and at the same time give lecture of ethnicity and islam.

And no we don't want more Indian muslims in Pakistan. Stop making alliances with them, this isn't 1947 anymore.

Technically its a country belongs to every muslims who lives on this planet.

Not it doesn't belong to every muslim. If Nadra doesn't wake up and correct this mistake then Pakistanis will throw every Indian muslim who have migrated relatively recently in to arabian sea. This country is a big joke. It rightly get rediculed for hosting every terrorist on planet. I bet even Osama had Pakistani CNIC.

I don't understand what you're saying.

Are you Pakistani?

What do you mean muhajir cannot join the army? Musharraf was born in Delhi and joined the army. There's no such rule.
No i am not,actually sometimes back i google about him and came to know,that is the reason he made MQM for the rights of Mauhajir.People migrated to pakistan still considered Indian in your land.No wonder why he is called RAW agents all the time.

stop living in lala land. Expanding Pakistan borders? Only IoK can be merged with Pakistan. How will some small city in middle of India where muslims are barely 10% merge with Pakistan?

First of all. Lucknow has 33% muslim population atleast. Second UP has 17%, possibly much higher since we know India is playing with statistics. Also towns like Kakori, Barabanki, Fatehpur and others are muslim majority.

Do you think non-muhajirs in Pakistan are stupid and don't see through your lies?

You have been voting for a corrupt party like PMLN and you are telling me? Don't pull non muhajirs into the same basket. It was same non muhajirs who gave us citizenship and they were not like you, thankfully. I mean it is one thing to want to secure your borders and ensure safety. It is another not to take advantage of a situation like India did in Bengal. Anyway I am a Pakistani citizen. Try kicking me out from my own country... I will die for the land if necessary.

If we couldn't hold on to Bangladesh what make you think suddenly every indian village with muslim majority will become Pakistan by default.

We couldn't hold on to Bangladesh because we oppressed them and made the mistake of refusing the party they voted for. This is why I say sane minds are needed to deal with the MQM situation.

Also this is a canard. How can US control islands thousands of miles away with a demographic far different from what we had in Bengal. Now you are making the same mistake but thank God you have no influence in the government to make your thinking a reality. Read about Reunion and Mayotte and see how completely different people can be in one state. We are one people. Look how similar Punjabi is to urdu. This argument is a weapon in the hands of the narrow minded to ignore their mistakes and provide themselves cover ad satisfaction-that it was all the Bengalis fault.

Though you might not have liked this the fall of Bengal caused a lot of problems and one of my relatives said so in Lucknow. He said that muslims in Indian occupied parts lost faith in Pakistan when 71 happened. Otherwise many more would have migrated-even after, as you said, Ayub Khan closed the border.

As I said go ahead and rebel against India as much as you like but stop taking advantage of Pakistan in process.

We are taking advantage of Pakistan? How. We are giving back. Working to improve the country. What proof do you have that the newer migrants or all migrants do not give back to the country? I have given my entire first salary to poor Pakistanis-mostly Sindhis without thinking who I was giving it to. I did not think about ethnicity like you are thinking. What have you done for Pakistan?

Also you said east punjabis belong to Pakistan but you oppose others. This sounds like your hatred for all others than yourself. Why should the east punjabis be allowed and not the Biharis who fought for Pakistan in Bengal?

Enough is enough, Ayub Khan rightly saw if borders were not closed then Pakistan as we know it will not exist.

I can only call this a blunder of Ayub Khan because by the time he had officially closed the border all migrants hadn't migrated and we all know Lucknow pact and a lot of Pakistan movement started in what is now north India or Awadh/Mewar/Malwa. You want to celebrate it, go ahead. But it was a blunder. It was torture for my parents, relatives and grand parents too who could not migrate by 47.
Anyone thinking otherwise clearly doesn't have good will for this country and only care about increasing their blood kin numbers and at the same time give lecture of ethnicity and islam.

This is a very hostile thing to say to a Pakistan lover and I am totally incredulous that a fellow Pakistani can hate us so much. I would ask you to stop doubting others nationalism. Even the MQM supporters have nationalism.

You say we want to increase our blood kin numbers. I don't want to fall into your honey trap and insult Punjabis which I have never done in my history. But this is a serious allegation. Better to prove it. The idea is just to strengthen Pakistan. If you can't see that I don't know how you can be so deluded. At times muhajirs haven't acted for the nations benefit and I condemn these elements. I am no defender of any ethnicity. But this policy you want for Pakistan, is, sorry to say, the worst thing for Pakistan and its image as a muslim power.

And no we don't want more Indian muslims in Pakistan. Stop making alliances with them, this isn't 1947 anymore.

Okay.

Not it doesn't belong to every muslim.

That may be your view. In my view Pakistan belongs to every oppressed person. I see it as the protector of my family and savior of my relatives. This includes Ahmedis Hindus and Christians. Jinnah even invited the Sikhs.
If Nadra doesn't wake up and correct this mistake then Pakistanis will throw every Indian muslim who have migrated relatively recently in to arabian sea.

Even Dawood Ibrahim, whom you talked about, would not throw all Hindus into the Arabian sea. You are a Pakistani brother and thats how you feel for fellow Pakistanis? We got citizenship by the same institutions you created. So accept it and move onto more important issues which effect the countries existance. Like terrorism, corruption, nepotism, crime, ignorance, lack of education... to name some. But you are stuck on nominal issues which I strongly suspect you say because of your ethnicity. First abandon your PMLN and then talk.

This country is a big joke. It rightly get rediculed for hosting every terrorist on planet. I bet even Osama had Pakistani CNIC.
Pakistan never hosted any terrorist. If you say Dawood then it is purely based on Indian media. And Osama was in Pakistan true, but without the connivance of the state? There are no terrorists being hosted by Pakistan. Only weak and oppressed people who have the thirst to give back to their nation.

Last edited:
stop living in lala land. Expanding Pakistan borders? Only IoK can be merged with Pakistan. How will some small city in middle of India where muslims are barely 10% merge with Pakistan? Do you think non-muhajirs in Pakistan are stupid and don't see through your lies? If we couldn't hold on to Bangladesh what make you think suddenly every indian village with muslim majority will become Pakistan by default.

As I said go ahead and rebel against India as much as you like but stop taking advantage of Pakistan in process. Enough is enough, Ayub Khan rightly saw if borders were not closed then Pakistan as we know it will not exist. Anyone thinking otherwise clearly doesn't have good will for this country and only care about increasing their blood kin numbers and at the same time give lecture of ethnicity and islam.

Not it doesn't belong to every muslim. If Nadra doesn't wake up and correct this mistake then Pakistanis will throw every Indian muslim who have migrated relatively recently in to arabian sea. This country is a big joke. It rightly get rediculed for hosting every terrorist on planet. I bet even Osama had Pakistani CNIC.
The only thing is hateful when u hate urself. OBL was the hero of some who's calling him terrorist now.
Buddy what u really want to say. Did Germany throw all Syrian into Atlantic it doesn't work this say we have to identify illegals and send then where they come from isn't that simple. Either they are Indian afghani bangali or any other.

Indian continue to cross the border and settle illegally in Karachi even today

The only thing is hateful when u hate urself. OBL was the hero of some who's calling him terrorist now.
Buddy what u really want to say. Did Germany throw all Syrian into Atlantic it doesn't work this say we have to identify illegals and send then where they come from isn't that simple. Either they are Indian afghani bangali or any other.
I would like to raise another point which you sheikh have noted. Even outsiders (though I have never thought of myself as an outsider of Pakistan for a second) that go to Europe are treated well most of the time and accepted as citizens. Two, three generations later they become fellow French, British and other citizens, albeit with a few cultural differences. In our case even the culture matches. I love my Punjabi Sindhi Baloch brothers. Why can't we live together. As for illegals, yes, kick them out, by all means. But give citizenship to ones who believe in Pakistan. It couldn't be bigger tyranny, putting all migrants in one basket like Hungary is doing.

We got citizenship by the same institutions. They would have vetted us and seen our commitment to Pakistan. So what is the problem?

Germany put Syrians in camps, they are never getting nationalised. After some years they will throw them back to Syria just like they did to Bosnians and many other refugees. While Pakistan hand out CNIC like candies. Its very simple, Pakistan need to become proper country and not a joke its right now.

Hundreds of Thousands of indian were went missing after they land in Karachi Airport through out the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s and at that time Karachi was the center for trade route and passenger flights.

I would like to raise another point which you sheikh have noted. Even outsiders (though I have never thought of myself as an outsider of Pakistan for a second) that go to Europe are treated well most of the time and accepted as citizens. Two, three generations later they become fellow French, British and other citizens, albeit with a few cultural differences. In our case even the culture matches. I love my Punjabi Sindhi Baloch brothers. Why can't we live together. As for illegals, yes, kick them out, by all means. But give citizenship to ones who believe in Pakistan. It couldn't be bigger tyranny, putting all migrants in one basket like Hungary is doing.

We got citizenship by the same institutions. They would have vetted us and seen our commitment to Pakistan. So what is the problem?
That's their system who give outsider citizen make all outside work live and enjoy the life style they have its a wonderful gesture. But don't we all know how racist they still are they still have grudge for eachother. liberals are not very as they show and we all witness in west and US now it has been just words and only.
We have to admit that we are not perfect maybe far from it but we sud not lose hope and trap ourself in hate. Pakistan is a wonderful country with awesome people including urself who have their reservation but still love everything and everyone in it.

Back
Top Bottom