What's new

There are more Indian migrants living in Pakistan than the United States

@haviZsultan

The gilded racism you are seeing above is the same racism that made the state of Pakistan turn its back on Pakistani patriotic biharis, with pretty much the exact reason given above. Of course the Afghans are welcomed on the other hand even though they only brought in drugs, ethnic tensions and violence. Compare this to the Biharis that were settled in Punjab, you will never hear any problems with them and anyone else.

We will welcome Afghans even though they help terrorists slaughter our children, we will continually extend deadlines to keep them here, we will destroy the national fabric of our nation, but god forbid if we allow any Indian Muslims or Pakistanis stranded in Bangladesh. They are not of us now apparently. We as a nation have lost our way.

Your posts are always hilarious. Yes you want to merge ''your'' land Lucknow in middle of India where your population is barely 10%. Are you kidding me? Yes muhajirs have it great in Karachi thanks to Pakistan but your kin back in India is even below hindu dalits economically according to Indian goverment.

They can believe in Pakistan all they want as long as they stay fucking away from Pakistan. We already toke enough of them in the name of Islam. You do believe in muhajir nationalism considiring you want as many of them in Pakistan in expense of non-muhajirs.
Why was Pakistan created in first place ?

I am more interested in knowing why no one is paying attention to number of folks moved from Pakistan into India. According to this article the number stands at 1,110,000 folks. For a country having a sixth of India's population thats a staggering number of immigrants moving to a supposedly enemy state. In comparison 2 million Indians is actually a much much smaller fraction of people moving to Pakistan. It should be noted that the time period here is same for both the countries.

@haviZsultan

The gilded racism you are seeing above is the same racism that made the state of Pakistan turn its back on Pakistani patriotic biharis, with pretty much the exact reason given above. Of course the Afghans are welcomed on the other hand even though they only brought in drugs, ethnic tensions and violence. Compare this to the Biharis that were settled in Punjab, you will never hear any problems with them and anyone else.

We will welcome Afghans even though they help terrorists slaughter our children, we will continually extend deadlines to keep them here, we will destroy the national fabric of our nation, but god forbid if we allow any Indian Muslims or Pakistanis stranded in Bangladesh. They are not of us now apparently. We as a nation have lost our way.
I agree, the thing that hurt me most was he called others actual Pakistanis which really means we are fake Pakistanis. No one will tolerate that and someone else would have given him a much harsher reply. It feels really bad when some of your own countrymen don't accept you but I guess I have to keep telling myself this person is a minority.

I am against any ethnic party but insulting me by calling me a fake Pakistani is bound to hurt anyone. And I agree. The Afghan border has for years been held to a completely different standard of control than the Indian border... as I noted in my post. It is free to cross by anyone-or has been but a person moving illegally from Indian border is immediately arrested. I respect good Afghan nationals but when I was writing my first book on the evil of the terrorists in FATA and KPK I had to do a lot of research. For it I visited some pashtun forums. I noted that Afghan nationals were serial Pakistan haters. Some who live in KPK say this is their land-this is Afghanistan and Pakistan doesn't deserve to exist. They do not accept the current boundaries (Durand line) of Pakistan and are living in Pre-Abdur Rehman Khan era when they controlled the territory. This no one can tolerate. I may be whatever else but I am a Pakistani nationalist. I can't tolerate anyone trying to break up the country. Thats why even with the Indian muslims I understand the need to be careful and careful vetting. But these same institutions gave us citizenship. We were checked before we were allowed to enjoy any benefits of being Pakistani citizens.

I am committed to ethnic harmony otherwise I might have replied far more harshly to this actual-fake Pakistani comment. It really hurt me though.

But a lot of people are genuine Pakistan lovers like the Biharis you mentioned. Save ghenda does not have the mentality that promotes unity or makes Pakistan stronger.

I agree, the thing that hurt me most was he called others actual Pakistanis which really means we are fake Pakistanis. No one will tolerate that and someone else would have given him a much harsher reply. It feels really bad when some of your own countrymen don't accept you but I guess I have to keep telling myself this person is a minority.

I am against any ethnic party but insulting me by calling me a fake Pakistani is bound to hurt anyone. And I agree. The Afghan border has for years been held to a completely different standard of control than the Indian border... as I noted in my post. It is free to cross by anyone-or has been but a person moving illegally from Indian border is immediately arrested. I respect good Afghan nationals but when I was writing my first book on the evil of the terrorists in FATA and KPK I had to do a lot of research. For it I visited some pashtun forums. I noted that Afghan nationals were serial Pakistan haters. Some who live in KPK say this is their land-this is Afghanistan and Pakistan doesn't deserve to exist. They do not accept the current boundaries (Durand line) of Pakistan and are living in Pre-Abdur Rehman Khan era when they controlled the territory. This no one can tolerate. I may be whatever else but I am a Pakistani nationalist. I can't tolerate anyone trying to break up the country. Thats why even with the Indian muslims I understand the need to be careful and careful vetting. But these same institutions gave us citizenship. We were checked before we were allowed to enjoy any benefits of being Pakistani citizens.

I am committed to ethnic harmony otherwise I might have replied far more harshly to this actual-fake Pakistani comment. It really hurt me though.

But a lot of people are genuine Pakistan lovers like the Biharis you mentioned. Save ghenda does not have the mentality that promotes unity or makes Pakistan stronger.

It's the mindset of the paindus who got this country for free by sitting on their behinds while the struggle was on-going in areas where the Muslims were actually minorities. They were the ones feeling the heat not these supposed Pakistan ke thekedar who have hijacked the country after Liquat Ali Khan's Martyrdom. These are the same people who spoke about pushing the people of Karachi in the sea during Ayub's era.

Don't expect anything from them, their heroes are personalities such as Ayub who rigged the elections against none other than the mother of the nation, Fatima Jinnah (rh). People like them supported the racist dictator against Fatima Jinnah and then held huge rallies in her strongholds in Karachi and carried out widespread looting and violence, committed by none other than mobs from a certain ethnicity. But of course we who love Pakistan's unity have to becareful of the language we use because we don't want to spread more disunity by using the same language as them.

I commend you for your patience, I would have used much harsher words and I personally feel offended even though I am not a Muhajir or Urdu speaker. But I know that mentality because I have seen it before, that mentality is not the majority but a minority who are still traumatised from the 1971 debacle and are looking for a new identity to the one that they believe will hold them together now. They forget that ethnic hatred was the very reason that culminated in the fall of Dhaka. It is the same mindset that has continually led Pakistan down the dark road of ethnicism. They are loudest to condemn MQM, but are not usually found when their own leaders use similar language.

I also found the term actual Pakistanis insulting not only personally but also to Jinnah (rh) and all the other hundreds and thousands of dead "Indian" muslims who couldn't make it to this country and died while shouting Pakistan Zindabad in the middle of Indian territory. To them, even Jinnah (rh) and Fatima (rh) are not "actual" Pakistanis. Lan'at on such ungrateful idiots.

It's the mindset of the paindus who got this country for free by sitting on their behinds while the struggle was on-going in areas where the Muslims were actually minorities. They were the ones feeling the heat not these supposed Pakistan ke thekedar who have hijacked the country after Liquat Ali Khan's Martyrdom. These are the same people who spoke about pushing the people of Karachi in the sea during Ayub's era.

I agree. The heartland of muslim struggle was Awadh. While the people of Punjab, Bengal and Sindh changed the situation with their votes for AIML we did not only struggle by calling Jinnah to our land but moved in millions from our homes. That requires not only commitment to the cause of Pakistan but also explains that we were ready to accept great hardship to move. We were sacrificed in droves in trains, and on the border as we moved. Apparently even this sacrifice is not enough for us to be called real Pakistanis by some. Very painful.

Don't expect anything from them, their heroes are personalities such as Ayub who rigged the elections against none other than the mother of the nation, Fatima Jinnah (rh).
Agreed

I have always said supporting Ayub is against Pakistan. He stood against a relative of Jinnah who formed the nation. It is that simple. I have seen some say Ayub brought economic development but what he did was criminal and he wanted power more than anything else and to stay relevant. Yahya's ego was the same problem as he unleashed hell on our Bengali brothers. Zia the same when he killed Bhutto though Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto was responsible too for the Bengal division.
People like them supported the racist dictator against Fatima Jinnah and then held huge rallies in her strongholds in Karachi and carried out widespread looting and violence, committed by none other than mobs from a certain ethnicity. But of course we who love Pakistan's unity have to becareful of the language we use because we don't want to spread more disunity by using the same language as them.

I do not blame the Pakistani pashtuns for riots in Karachi-the ones that were the first. Not because I may be part pashtun and have written a book on them and love them but because most of the attackers were Afghan Hazaras and pashtuns, foreigners brought in by Ayub to displace locals. It was us against Afghanistan and its not surprising that an Afghan national also killed Liaqat Ali Khan, from where Pakistan lost traction.

I though sometimes wonder whether MQM would be formed if such sentiment had not existed. Not saying muhajirs did not make mistakes but at times the hatred makes me wonder.

I commend you for your patience, I would have used much harsher words and I personally feel offended even though I am not a Muhajir or Urdu speaker. But I know that mentality because I have seen it before, that mentality is not the majority but a minority who are still traumatised from the 1971 debacle and are looking for a new identity to the one that they believe will hold them together now. They forget that ethnic hatred was the very reason that culminated in the fall of Dhaka. It is the same mindset that has continually led Pakistan down the dark road of ethnicism. They are loudest to condemn MQM, but are not usually found when their own leaders use similar language.

I agree. How many times PMLN used Punjabi nationalism like Jaag Punjab Jaag. I am against muhajir nationalism but at times I see where some muhajirs think their rights are being impinged. Also in my view fall of Bengal was a huge blunder. A terrible mistake but I mostly blame us west Pakistanis for it.

I also found the term actual Pakistanis insulting not only personally but also to Jinnah (rh) and all the other hundreds and thousands of dead "Indian" muslims who couldn't make it to this country and died while shouting Pakistan Zindabad in the middle of Indian territory. To them, even Jinnah (rh) and Fatima (rh) are not "actual" Pakistanis. Lan'at on such ungrateful idiots.
No doubt, no doubt. Awadh muslims sat with Jinnah and worked with him. We knew his ideas. He welcomed migrants from all walks of life. And he was also aware that Islamic fundamentalism would rise in a purely muslim land so he invited the sikhs too. Sad it did not turn out well otherwise had Jinnah lived longer we wouldn't just be a secular state but also ethnically understanding state too. It makes me sad where Pakistan is going.

That is for them to decide. Whether Indian muslims join is to be seen. Not all want to join Pakistan-that I agree with.

Even Nigeria, Ghana, Sudan and Somalia have accepted citizens from what you may call other countries as their own. Are they rich countries? No. Are they stupid though to lose an advantage? no.

I don't see any advantage in bringing more poor people in 3rd world country.

Accepting Kashmiri and other muslims gives Pakistan the moral high ground. We can consolidate our position and say that-look. India oppresses muslims and we give them shelter. That automatically improves Pakistans position. Even India is a poor country but they are accepting Hindus escaping from our own land which shouldn't be happening at all.

Also stop repeating the term economic migrants like a parrot. Do you know what it means? India unfortunately because of narrow minded people like you has a per capita economy stronger than us. It surpassed in the last 15 years when your PMLN and PPPP were in power.

Yes hindus are strong but you lot are worse of then dalits in India according to Indian government. If borders where opened many will come like just like Bengalis move to India and nothing to do with believing in ideology of Pakistan. You don't wake up in middle of India and suddenly start to believe in Pakistan ideology, this isn't 1947 anymore.

You are stuck on this one issue. You know how committed I am to Pakistan and against muhajir extremism so the idea of "increasing our numbers at the expense of others" is not the reason for accepting migrants from Indian occupied parts. It is about strenghthening Pakistan and giving it a diplomatic advantage as well as ensuring it is a haven for oppressed people-something Jinnah wanted.

That is a good idea. But as I said, economic migrants and poor muslims usually do not have the opportunity to move from Indian occupied parts to Pakistan anyway. We have moved people and we know almost all are educated, knowledgeable and ideologically pliable.

First of all stop saying Indian occupied parts, imagine hindus in Pakistan saying that. Don't be stupid. Pakistan have many local oppressed people, lets take care of them first before anyone else.

Also enough is enough. We don't need fools dictating to us the policies of the land. We will bring anyone we want as long as they are naturalized and approved by the ministries which is not easy. If you want to stop us take it up with the ministry of immigration. Even George was given citizenship and he was British with no cultural similarities to us.

Also new migrants are more ideologically invested in Pakistan. Imagine after losing everything, including houses in Lucknow who would not accept that Pakistan was needed for muslims. The older generation of migrants and mostly their children have forgotten how important Pakistan was. Since we suffered we know its value as a land of freedom and equality. We are emotionally and ideologically invested in Pakistan. More than a lot of people including Ganja gang. As I said, you never met Jinnah who himself was Gujarati but fought for all of us.

No you can't bring anyone you want, see so called Pakistani biharis are still in Bangladesh. No one want you and any loophole that is there will be closed soon. In case you have forgotten about Pakistan. Punjab, Afghania, Kashmir, Indus, Sindh, Balochistan. Thats why people not belonging to these regions are known as muhajirs.

We have already convinced the proper authorities. They allowed us and we will bring more. This land was built for all of us. Not just henchmen of Nawaz Sharif.

Oho bhai I was giving an example. 10,000 Ruppees of even 100,000 salaries is a lot if taken from each immigrant. I never said we earned 10,000. That is what you are paid by Nawaz Sharif to create divisions. Not us.

Provide source of your claims. Looks like your lot need more dandas from punjab rangers. I doubt legally any Indian can be nationalised just like that, you are just bribing Nadra officials. This is why CNIC is a big joke. If by some miracle any Indian muslim have millions, he/she is always welcome. Not 10 thousand or rs100.000.

I have every intention of helping "some poor Sindhi" personally. Some of my relatives however are paying Sindhis and keeping them in our homes-providing jobs.

As I said, muhajir nationalism has nothing to do with this. If it did, you could blame me for being addicted to my ethnicity. But your holding eastern punjabis (who I think also should be allowed to come if they believe in Pakistan) to a completely different standard from other migrants whom you believe will change the demographic (which surprisingly punjabi muslims will not) you are the long lost forgotten son of Nawaz Sharif the ganja. Your power is in breaking car windows and causing riots like Gullu Butt. Go show your power to some beggar in the street. He will be impressed.

pan spitting bhaiya stop being passive aggressive. I can insult your father and mother too. Few thousand east punjabi muslims will not change anything but we can't afford to open border for 200 million indian muslims. There is no comparison. This is why India don't care about giving nationality to few thousand Pakistani hindus who move there.

What is hilarious is a champion of Nawaz Sharif who was born at the hands of an MQM creator who himself brought many migrants from India to the land, even sikhs in 84 and later years is telling us about who should be allowed into the country.

As I said you can do zero-nil. We will bring whomever we want and we will judge him. Even if 2 years, 5 years, 10 years or 20 years later he begins to accept himself as a Pakistani citizen it will be a moral victory for Pakistan and will show how India oppresses our people. You don't like it sit in Nawaz Sharif's lap and tell him to tell you maula jatt stories and go to sleep as you hear them. That is your only power because Punjabis Sindhis all gave my parents citizenship.

No you can't bring anyone you want, try bringing biharis from Bangladesh and see reaction. No one want you here.

To be a champion for Nawaz Sharif. When Brahamdagh will blow up innocent civilians in Balochistan you can ask India what opportunity they had. Then you can ask what opportunity you used when you had it.

I have spoken against Afghan nationals multiple times. A lot of them hate us Pakistanis if not all and I am against a lot of them receiving citizenship if they are like that. Same goes for Indians if there are any without passports and illegally though I know there are Bengalis holding Bengali passport and Rohingyas in Karachi.

Pakistani citizenship and passport is all that counts.

The ganja's lost child forgets that PMLN is also a nasal parast party in every way. Stop with this rubbish of actual Pakistanis. We are actual Pakistanis because we believe in the nations core ideas. Can you say the same about yourself? As I said my grandfather met Jinnah. You did not even know him.

And you are forgotten son of ugly turd traitor Altaf Hussain. Your grandfather met Jinnah yet didn't bother to move to Pakistan decades after. And meeting Jinnah doesn't mean anything. Jinnah himself was begging to Unionists in punjab to join him because he knew there was no chance of Pakistan in middle of Lucknow. Without us there is no Pakistan, you can declare Lucknow Pakistan and move there.

Jinnah was first to laugh at Chaudhry Rehmat Ali concept of Pakistan in early 30's.

Last edited:
I agree. The heartland of muslim struggle was Awadh. While the people of Punjab, Bengal and Sindh changed the situation with their votes for AIML we did not only struggle by calling Jinnah to our land but moved in millions from our homes. That requires not only commitment to the cause of Pakistan but also explains that we were ready to accept great hardship to move. We were sacrificed in droves in trains, and on the border as we moved. Apparently even this sacrifice is not enough for us to be called real Pakistanis by some. Very painful.

Agreed

I have always said supporting Ayub is against Pakistan. He stood against a relative of Jinnah who formed the nation. It is that simple. I have seen some say Ayub brought economic development but what he did was criminal and he wanted power more than anything else and to stay relevant. Yahya's ego was the same problem as he unleashed hell on our Bengali brothers. Zia the same when he killed Bhutto though Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto was responsible too for the Bengal division.

I do not blame the Pakistani pashtuns for riots in Karachi-the ones that were the first. Not because I may be part pashtun and have written a book on them and love them but because most of the attackers were Afghan Hazaras and pashtuns, foreigners brought in by Ayub to displace locals. It was us against Afghanistan and its not surprising that an Afghan national also killed Liaqat Ali Khan, from where Pakistan lost traction.

I though sometimes wonder whether MQM would be formed if such sentiment had not existed. Not saying muhajirs did not make mistakes but at times the hatred makes me wonder.

I agree. How many times PMLN used Punjabi nationalism like Jaag Punjab Jaag. I am against muhajir nationalism but at times I see where some muhajirs think their rights are being impinged. Also in my view fall of Bengal was a huge blunder. A terrible mistake but I mostly blame us west Pakistanis for it.

No doubt, no doubt. Awadh muslims sat with Jinnah and worked with him. We knew his ideas. He welcomed migrants from all walks of life. And he was also aware that Islamic fundamentalism would rise in a purely muslim land so he invited the sikhs too. Sad it did not turn out well otherwise had Jinnah lived longer we wouldn't just be a secular state but also ethnically understanding state too. It makes me sad where Pakistan is going.

Gangu teli there was muslim struggle in Awadh or what ever but not "Pakistan" struggle. Lets look back at history. Concept of Pakistan by Rehmat Ali came in early 30's. Jinnah only got on board in 40's once Nehru rejected his demands about giving your lot more duo share then % Indian muslim population. No wonder you believe any muslim majority village in middle of Lucknow is occupied. Despite the fact that Indian muslims have never really revolted against India apart from Kashmiris in IoK.

Pakistan came in by chance thanks to unionists joining muslim league at last minute.

talking.jpg

why are you fighting if you believe on Two Nation theory ? infect Bangladesh did`nt join india so it`s also the proof of two nation theory.. look at Indian minorities (Christian 9%/ Muslims 14%) today, is also the proof of two nation theory.
what`s wrong with you guys ?

Last edited:

Don't expect anything from them, their heroes are personalities such as Ayub who rigged the elections against none other than the mother of the nation, Fatima Jinnah (rh). People like them supported the racist dictator against Fatima Jinnah and then held huge rallies in her strongholds in Karachi and carried out widespread looting and violence, committed by none other than mobs from a certain ethnicity. But of course we who love Pakistan's unity have to becareful of the language we use because we don't want to spread more disunity by using the same language as them.

By free you mean 2 million people killed in punjab after 1947. We all know who got free lunch in Pakistan, don't want to repeat myself. You want to open borders for your ethnic kin knowing very well that this isn't acceptable to most Pakistanis. It make you guys look hypocrites considering same rules should apply to Afghanis in that case.

I don't see any advantage in bringing more poor people in 3rd world country.

I have explained the advantages over and over again. As I said you have no influence in government. We will keep bringing people to Karachi or wherever. Our choice. You don't even control a village in Sindh. These people help provide employment and other economic advantages because as I said unlike Afghan nationals we are richer and more prosperous.

Yes hindus are strong but you lot are worse of then dalits in India according to Indian government. If borders where opened many will come like just like Bengalis move to India and nothing to do with believing in ideology of Pakistan. You don't wake up in middle of India and suddenly start to believe in Pakistan ideology, this isn't 1947 anymore.

All the more reason to help them though the financial condition of muslims there is not as worse as you make it to be. Everyone we know in Lucknow/Hyderabad is raking in 100's of thousands if not millions. It takes commitment to leave your home for Pakistan, something the likes of you will never understand.
First of all stop saying Indian occupied parts, imagine hindus in Pakistan saying that. Don't be stupid. Pakistan have many local oppressed people, lets take care of them first before anyone else.

This I agree with. Providing the people already there with opportunities is important but we help bring forth those opportunities. We have relatives/friends who are migrants and have started their own companies with 100 or so people. Only a cult member of Punjab government of ganja will refuse the benefit.
No you can't bring anyone you want, see so called Pakistani biharis are still in Bangladesh.

We will. We don't care what a Nawaz Sharif uplifted caveman has to say.

No one want you and any loophole that is there will be closed soon. In case you have forgotten about Pakistan. Punjab, Afghania, Kashmir, Indus, Sindh, Balochistan. Thats why people not belonging to these regions are known as muhajirs.

The larger Pakistan was-is the better. Thats what Jinnah envisioned. My grandfather met them, and they stayed in our Lucknow house and I know. They even dined with us Jinnah himself wanted more parts to be in Pakistan but it did not turn out that way. Which was why it was called a moth eaten Pakistan, not Noora's Paindustan.

Provide source of your claims. Looks like your lot need more dandas from punjab rangers. I doubt legally any Indian can be nationalised just like that, you are just bribing Nadra officials. This is why CNIC is a big joke. If by some miracle any Indian muslim have millions, he/she is always welcome. Not 10 thousand or rs100.000.

Punjab rangers are with us. As are Sindh rangers and everywhere else. The only people who would get dandas are PMLN terrorist sympathizers and ethno-cultists. We have already joined armed forces and other institutions and are working with our Punjabi/Sindhi/Baloch brothers to make Pakistan a better place. We have influence in Pakistan. you can do nothing.

pan spitting bhaiya stop being passive aggressive. I can insult your father and mother too.

Show your aukat. Why don't you? Isn't that what Gullu Butt the chela of Nawaz Sharif does? Are you his brother? Or son?

Few thousand east punjabi muslims will not change anything but we can't afford to open border for 200 million indian muslims. There is no comparison. This is why India don't care about giving nationality to few thousand Pakistani hindus who move there.

So you really think with the terrorism situation and the fall of Bengal so many muslims left there feel sympathy with Pakistan. Those who lose things are reminded of what Pakistan stands for. We lost things and we learned. A lot did as well. 200 million muslims are not coming only a thousand and all are going through a naturalization process. As I said you can do nothing. We will come and we trust in the goodwill of our punjabi sindhi baloch and other brothers.

No you can't bring anyone you want, try bringing biharis from Bangladesh and see reaction. No one want you here.

Don't put words in the mouth of all Punjabis. Most of them are happy with us. You are a minority and the moment you come out of your cave to buy food from that 1 ruppee Nawaz gave you, you will learn how love and respect between all ethnicities rules in Pakistan, not your chauvinism.

And you are forgotten son of ugly turd traitor Altaf Hussain.

Are you trying to copy me? Little child of Nawaz, go back home. Your 1 ruppee is waiting for you. As I said I hate Altaf Hussain for dividing the nation and he is also a traitor as he has made anti Pakistan remarks. Now do tell me why you vote for a terrorist like Nawaz? Wasn't he Rana Sanaullah sitting with local terrorists like Ludhianvi. You are worried about Dawood and not worried Ludhianvi the butcher of innocent Pakistanis. LeJ was responsible for Chaudhry Aslams killing too. You support that group that Zia created, the same man who created PMLN.
Your grandfather met Jinnah yet didn't bother to move to Pakistan decades after. And meeting Jinnah doesn't mean anything. Jinnah himself was begging to Unionists in punjab to join him because he knew there was no chance of Pakistan in middle of Lucknow. Without us there is no Pakistan, you can declare Lucknow Pakistan and move there.

Without Punjabis, Sindhis Balochs, Pathans and migrants there would be no Pakistan. We all played our role in defining the country. Now no one can kick us out. If anyone tries we will make him dance without even a lungi, which you can't even afford until Nawaz increases your salary by at least a hundred rupees from that 1 rupee. So ask for commendation and salary increase from Nawaz Sharif first.

Jinnah was first to laugh at Chaudhry Rehmat Ali concept of Pakistan in early 30's.

That is a lie. He stood with all Pakistan supporters and their demand for their own territory. Ayub closed off the border before all had moved and that is one of the reasons why my nana could not move. Ayub whom you support destroyed the fabric of Pakistan.

I have explained the advantages over and over again. As I said you have no influence in government. We will keep bringing people to Karachi or wherever. Our choice. You don't even control a village in Sindh. These people help provide employment and other economic advantages because as I said unlike Afghan nationals we are richer and more prosperous.

Your population is dwindling in Karachi not increasing, check census. Yes you bring some people here and there but days of open border are long gone. If these people were as prosperous as you said then their position in Indian society will be lot better.

All the more reason to help them though the financial condition of muslims there is not as worse as you make it to be. Everyone we know in Lucknow/Hyderabad is raking in 100's of thousands if not millions. It takes commitment to leave your home for Pakistan, something the likes of you will never understand.

This I agree with. Providing the people already there with opportunities is important but we help bring forth those opportunities. We have relatives/friends who are migrants and have started their own companies with 100 or so people. Only a cult member of Punjab government of ganja will refuse the benefit.

Again provide source of your claims because ground reality in India is very different. But as I said before Indian millionaires are always welcome be it hindus or muslim. My opposition is for 99.9% of Indian muslims who are piss poor and will be burden on Pakistan in expense of actual Pakistanis.

We will. We don't care what a Nawaz Sharif uplifted caveman has to say.

The larger Pakistan was-is the better. Thats what Jinnah envisioned. My grandfather met them, and they stayed in our Lucknow house and I know. They even dined with us Jinnah himself wanted more parts to be in Pakistan but it did not turn out that way. Which was why it was called a moth eaten Pakistan, not Noora's Paindustan.

Punjab rangers are with us. As are Sindh rangers and everywhere else. The only people who would get dandas are PMLN terrorist sympathizers and ethno-cultists. We have already joined armed forces and other institutions and are working with our Punjabi/Sindhi/Baloch brothers to make Pakistan a better place. We have influence in Pakistan. you can do nothing.

Anyone can see you are just delusional fool. You want us to believe we should open borders because Indian muslims will somehow eventually conquer Hindustan. LMAO And don't worry we will take care of RAW agents in security forces.

Show your aukat. Why don't you? Isn't that what Gullu Butt the chela of Nawaz Sharif does? Are you his brother? Or son?

So you really think with the terrorism situation and the fall of Bengal so many muslims left there feel sympathy with Pakistan. Those who lose things are reminded of what Pakistan stands for. We lost things and we learned. A lot did as well. 200 million muslims are not coming only a thousand and all are going through a naturalization process. As I said you can do nothing. We will come and we trust in the goodwill of our punjabi sindhi baloch and other brothers.

Don't put words in the mouth of all Punjabis. Most of them are happy with us. You are a minority and the moment you come out of your cave to buy food from that 1 ruppee Nawaz gave you, you will learn how love and respect between all ethnicities rules in Pakistan, not your chauvinism.

Tell all these happy baloch, sindhi, pakhtun, punjabis you want open borders with India and settle these people in their lands to see reaction. Ayub Khan was not stupid, he knew open borders can't go on forever.

Are you trying to copy me? Little child of Nawaz, go back home. Your 1 ruppee is waiting for you. As I said I hate Altaf Hussain for dividing the nation and he is also a traitor as he has made anti Pakistan remarks. Now do tell me why you vote for a terrorist like Nawaz? Wasn't he Rana Sanaullah sitting with local terrorists like Ludhianvi. You are worried about Dawood and not worried Ludhianvi the butcher of innocent Pakistanis. LeJ was responsible for Chaudhry Aslams killing too. You support that group that Zia created, the same man who created PMLN.

Without Punjabis, Sindhis Balochs, Pathans and migrants there would be no Pakistan. We all played our role in defining the country. Now no one can kick us out. If anyone tries we will make him dance without even a lungi, which you can't even afford until Nawaz increases your salary by at least a hundred rupees from that 1 rupee. So ask for commendation and salary increase from Nawaz Sharif first.

I'm just insulting you back in similar manner son of Altah Hussain.

That is a lie. He stood with all Pakistan supporters and their demand for their own territory. Ayub closed off the border before all had moved and that is one of the reasons why my nana could not move. Ayub whom you support destroyed the fabric of Pakistan.

Jinnah didn't stood by Pakistan till 1946 when it become clear Nehru wasn't having any of it. Ayub came in power many years after 1947, enough time for anyone to move.

By free you mean 2 million people killed in punjab after 1947. We all know who got free lunch in Pakistan, don't want to repeat myself. You want to open borders for your ethnic kin knowing very well that this isn't acceptable to most Pakistanis. It make you guys look hypocrites considering same rules should apply to Afghanis in that case.

Oh bhai, I am not a muhajir or Urdu speaker.

Neither do I want to open borders for Indians. I explained my point of view above, I strongly object to your language of actual Pakistanis terminology. I have no problem with Pro Pakistani Indians, or Pro Pakistani Afghans staying in Pakistan. I also want the return of stranded Pakistani Biharis.

I don't have to keep repeating myself about my family just because I make a statement that you don't like, it doesn't make me the "other" ethnicity. I am proud of my Punjabi and Kashmiri heritage, but I don't put that above Pakistaniyat unlike others.

Your population is dwindling in Karachi not increasing, check census. Yes you bring some people here and there but days of open border are long gone. If these people were as prosperous as you said then their position in Indian society will be lot better.

I don't care if our population is dwindling. I do not have same ugly mindset as you. If Pakistan benefits from us merging with other ethnic groups we accept it. But I can see with this mentality of yours why some muhajirs might be worried about dwindling numbers. There are a few thousand people coming from Indian occupied areas yearly but the generation that was born in Lucknow/Hyderabad/Kashmir/other regions is dying due to old age. But their children unfortunately call themselves muhajirs still. That mentality won't disappear no matter how much I struggle against it as long as there are mullah equivalant versions of ethnic chauvinists like you sir.

Again provide source of your claims because ground reality in India is very different. But as I said before Indian millionaires are always welcome be it hindus or muslim. My opposition is for 99.9% of Indian muslims who are piss poor and will be burden on Pakistan in expense of actual Pakistanis.

As I said the institutions generally vet us and let mostly the wealthy in but at times poorer ones too if they are committed to Pakistan. Commitment to Pakistan is the thing that should actually matter but blind people cradled in the lap of Nawaz Sharif with a little chusni in their mouth are trying to dictate who should come in and who should not. As I said we have trust in real Punjabis who respect other ethnicities.

Anyone can see you are just delusional fool. You want us to believe we should open borders because Indian muslims will somehow eventually conquer Hindustan. LMAO And don't worry we will take care of RAW agents in security forces.
That is what the process is for. If the institutions select who gets in and who doesn't what is your problem 1 rupee champion of Nawaz Sharif.
Tell all these happy baloch, sindhi, pakhtun, punjabis you want open borders with India and settle these people in their lands to see reaction. Ayub Khan was not stupid, he knew open borders can't go on forever.

I can't believe what I tell MQM supporters I have to tell you. The land belongs to everyone. Karachi and Hyderabad belong to everyone. No one owns the land. Have commitment and you will be able to feed even the poorest Pakistani. But you have done nothing for Pakistan yet want to have things your way. I say again you are Punjabi version of Ku Klux Klan.

I'm just insulting you back in similar manner son of Altah Hussain.

lol. You seem to be working for Altaf Hussain yourself. This type of division you promote between ethnicities would make him smile like a maniac. Of course Nawaz Sharif did nothing about Altaf Hussain even as he made anti pakistan speeches. He will marry him one day. Then he will have a child named Save Ghenda. Of course one rupee from Nawaz and one from Altaf will make the key board warrior a rich man according to his standards.

Jinnah didn't stood by Pakistan till 1946 when it become clear Nehru wasn't having any of it. Ayub came in power many years after 1947, enough time for anyone to move.
A lot of migrants didn't come in 47. The movement was incomplete when the border was closed. It was unfortunate because many had planned to move and were going to but couldn't. Jinna initialy did not support the muslim cause. He changed when he saw all demands like beef and muslim majority provinces self rule was being ignored. It does not matter. What matters is what he stood for in the end.

@haviZsultan the so called @save_ghenda has failed to answer my question in first place. Why was Pakistan created in first place ? I will say this loud and clear! to hell with ethnicity and its follower. The only thing that binds me is Islam for this country. Remove Islam and we all are nothing but bunch of confused losers who took country, why ?

Secondly the ghenda menda is not living in nawaz kingdom that he can do whatever he wants. This is ISLAMIC REPUBLIC of Pakistan, a young Democratic country which has full support of army.

innah didn't stood by Pakistan till 1946 when it become clear Nehru wasn't having any of it. Ayub came in power many years after 1947, enough time for anyone to move
@Oscar seems like Mr Jinnah didn't contribute anything or this turd isn't well rehearsed with history

Back
Top Bottom