What's new

There are more Indian migrants living in Pakistan than the United States

LOL... Who do you think Mirza Aslam Baig and Pervaiz Musharraf were? And they reached the top position in the army and Musharraf would have joined around the same time when he was supposedly rejected. Looking at his mentality I am quite happy that he was rejected.
Yes dear after rejected what he did everybody know he still a pain in a..

Pakistan is joke of country without proper immigration policy. Indian muslims should fucking stay there. This country isn't theirs. No wonder from Osama to Daud Ibrahim every terrorist find save heaven in Pakistan.

Indian muslims reading this, you are not welcome in Pakistan. Revolt against India like Kashmiris and we will be right there with you but stop coming to Pakistan like pests. I would only welcome some thousand punjabi muslims left in east punjab if they are ever persecuted.

What oppression? You are simply economic immigrant like afghanis. Only punjabi muslims in east punjab had to go through genocide. To me Indian muslims look happy in India. Of course they are piss poor like dalits socially but so are hindu dalits.

Its known fact muhajirs has been giving CNIC to indian muslims to increase their vote bank.
Are you not the same person who posts when ever matter of Indian muslims comes up who says ,we left them back for a reason :-)...

No wonder Pakistanies believe Indian sympathisers have infiltrated every department of Pakistan.

We are not economic migrants even though sometimes there are marriages between Lucknowi women and Karachite men. That could be the other reason as a lot of Karachites prefer wives from there and gradually they get citizenship. My father was in Karachi longer than my mother and had migrated before when my mother came from Lucknow.

But that we are economic migrants or do not believe in Pakistan is a part of the demonizing campaign against us. We come because we believe in the ideology of Pakistan and believe in its future-sometimes very strongly after being culled in Indian occupied parts. We want to merge our lands with Pakistan, join the army to fight India, and a lot of us have begun questioning terrorist organizations like the MQM. I do not even have that victim vision because I am grateful my parents were given citizenship.

As for Muhajirs we are a shadow of what we were. When your priority becomes strenghthening yourself rather than your nation you obviously become addicted to power and self interest. I am not a supporter of MQM traitorous party. I try to teach other muhajirs the same though they rarely listen. We don't need more power. Economically we are at the top amongst all ethnicities in pakistan, have urdu as our language all over Pakistan and are living in cities. We have it better than anyone else and I do not fear in admitting it. But some of us also give back to the country. I do not believe in muhajir nationalism, or any ethnic groups nationalism. Even your punjabi chauvinism. :)

Well said, like it.

Still small minority in middle of India without any chance of merger with Pakistan. Villages with muslim majority can declare themselves Pakistan and then fight with Indian army. We will support them diplomatically.

Heard of Tharparkar. It had more than 80% Hindu population and it went to Pakistan. What is the fault if some Hindu majority place with voluble muslim minority join Pakistan? It is entirely possible but we will need to think big.

There is nothing to take advantage in India. Only IoK can be merged realistically speaking and not every muslim majority village in middle of Lucknow.
Your mind is small and it thinks small. You are stuck on a nominal issue. 49% of toronto's (Canada) population is foreign born. Yet they are enjoying the fruits of our labour. Pakistan can too if we step up and decide to put our ethnicity in the background. What comes next and highlighted next in your qoute proves you are an ethnic bigot. How can I hope to fight MQM when people like you want to oppress all muhajirs? Infact I want muhajirs to even call themselves sindhi baloch or pashtun like I call myself more pashtun than muhajir. Because moving from one place to another can't make one muhajir. Anyway how can I when such attitudes exist?

Muhajirs need to accept that Karachi will not always remain muhajir majority, no need to open flood gates just to keep your numbers high and oppress actual Pakistanis.

So thats what it comes down to. I knew not to take you seriously. I have trust in other Pakistanis who see me as a part of the country. Not some PMLN supporter who thinks muhajirs are not actual Pakistanis. After Jinnah made Pakistan and millions in Awadh supported him in the task you call the same people who worked to make the country (with the support of other ethnicities in their own ways-not denying) not "real Pakistanis." Whatever the hell that means.

Also we will invite whomever we please as long as they love Pakistan. Please stop voting for the chor king of Pakistan Nawaz Sharif who himself was born at the hands of Zia Ul Haq who made Nawaz CM of Punjab for the first time. It was same Zia who formed MQM to destroy relations between ethnic groups. If not for him, you wouldn't have internet connections let alone a proper bathroom. Of course Nawaz has now built an army of chelas to fight his cyber war for him. No one takes that man seriously and I am forced not to take you either after your views on "actual Pakistanis."

I am never in favor of oppressing anyone and no where did I say that. As I said I love all ethnic groups. But you sir are a bigot. Be clear. Your problem is muhajirs entering, not punjabis as your stance on east punjab proves. Since you are a PMLN thug brought to civilization only through supporting that corrupt party I can see where you are coming from.

Yes we are very similar to Bengalis but we couldn't hold it because it was in middle of nowhere.

Another excuse for throwing half your country away. Jinnah wanted Pakistan to remain united. He decided that Bengal should be a part and parcel of Pakistan. Take your fued with him after you die and see how he reacts.

This is good, we already have many poor people to take care off before taking in more economic immigrants.

That is the only sensible argument you have ever made. I agree. Taking care of the poor is more important than immigration policies. But every country takes rich migrants or those that can give back or can be taxed to support the poor. I say tax us. Ask us for 10,000 ruppees of our salary and give back to the poor. Instead your daku sitting in office has invested on buses but what has he done to alleviate poverty even in Punjab?

Yes many muhajirs are very patriotic and are serving country. But opening borders to your blood kin isn't acceptable.

Oho bhai, you are stuck on one issue. I can find no person more deserving of being a Pakistani than my nana who sat with Jinnah, worked with him and hosted AIML leaders in his very home. Did you even meet Jinnah? My nana though was forced to stay in Lucknow because of that tyrant Ayub khan.
Few thousand punjabi muslims will not change anything but 200 millions Indian muslims will be end of Pakistan.

And I say if you remain as hostile to other peoples in Pakistan, you will cause the end of Pakistan, again. As you did in 71. We muhajirs played a part too in 71 by imposing urdu but own up to your mistakes sir. Also barely 100,000 muslims from Indian occupied parts are coming to Pakistan, possibly even less since the terrorism situation. For a population of 180 million plus this is a trickle. You are addicted to your ethnicity. I don't know whether to be sad or pitiful towards you.
Ayub Khan was true patriot, no doubt about it.

He may have done some good things. But the man in my eyes was a tyrant. Like Yahya, like Zia. Only Musharraf was a soft dictator and the best thing he did was put that ganja you call leader in jail.

Listen if these Indian muslims some how conquer Delhi and all other areas then we can think about them merging with Pakistan. Before it happen borders should remain closed.

They will never conquer Delhi without a powers help. Just like Mukti Bahini wouldn't have conquered Dhaka without Indian help. Only an idiot misses an opportunity like this.

Pakistani citizenship isn't worth anything thanks to people like you and corrupt Nadra. Wishing well for future of Pakistan isn't because of ethnicity. Joke of border is the reason Pakistan is in current state.

Manage the border. Control it. Prevent illegal migrants. Why has the Afghan border been held to a completely different standard of control and the Indian to another. Anyway I am not here to complain. I have already said illegal immigrants and those that hate us should not be in the country.

Pakistan have hosted terrorists and continue to do so.

That is either a lie or your opinion. I don't care if it is either because I am tired of you. If so you are also responsible because you seem to know so much including terrorist safe havens and haven't pointed out terrorists and sent them to jail by calling the police or rangers helpline.

This country citizenship is worthless and every terrorist on planet can get it and declare itself Pakistani.

Yes. Even a PMLN thug can be a national of this "worthless country"... that is the magic of Pakistan. He cannot go and crawl back into the same cave he has been living in before Nawaz Sharif uplifted him with a few dollars to spread tensions in the country so that the polarized communities would keep voting ethnically-from ANP to JSQM.

Here is the original article :

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...p-source-and-destination-for-worlds-migrants/

And here is a fun thing. The data behind this article is quite a lot fun.

http://www.pewglobal.org/2016/05/17/global-migrant-stocks/?country=IN&date=2015

1,110,000 People of Pakistani birth living in India.

2,000,000 People of Indian birth living in Pakistan.

Given that Pakistan is about sixth of India in almost every aspect: economy, population etc etc, this should be telling which country is preferred as a immigration destination.

upload_2017-3-8_2-19-45.png

upload_2017-3-8_2-19-59.png

Here is the original article :

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...p-source-and-destination-for-worlds-migrants/

And here is a fun thing. The data behind this article is quite a lot fun.

http://www.pewglobal.org/2016/05/17/global-migrant-stocks/?country=IN&date=2015

1,110,000 People of Pakistani birth living in India.

2,000,000 People of Indian birth living in Pakistan.

Given that Pakistan is about sixth of India in almost every aspect: economy, population etc etc, this should be telling which country is preferred as a immigration destination.

View attachment 382392

View attachment 382393

If Pakistan is about sixth of India in terms of economy than why did 2 Million Indians move there?

If Pakistan is about sixth of India in terms of economy than why did 2 Million Indians move there?
Family, religious ties. Many reasons people move. Sometimes it is just marriage. Pew research does not say why do they moved. It is noteworth, in comparison of its population a hell lot more Pakistani moved to India.

This is about recent migrants. People who migrated to Pakistan in 1947-1950 are not considered migrants.

It doesn't matter what you or whoever considers as migrants.

We are talking about Pew. They (partition era folk) certainly are counted as migrants by them if you look at their definition TYPED in the first paragraph of their website.

Personal definitions are irrelevant if we are talking about the Pew Estimates.

Heard of Tharparkar. It had more than 80% Hindu population and it went to Pakistan. What is the fault if some Hindu majority place with voluble muslim minority join Pakistan? It is entirely possible but we will need to think big.

Heard of Gurdaspur? It went to India despite punjabi muslims being majority. And stop being delusional for once? No Indian muslims will not join Pakistan.

Your mind is small and it thinks small. You are stuck on a nominal issue. 49% of toronto's (Canada) population is foreign born. Yet they are enjoying the fruits of our labour. Pakistan can too if we step up and decide to put our ethnicity in the background. What comes next and highlighted next in your qoute proves you are an ethnic bigot. How can I hope to fight MQM when people like you want to oppress all muhajirs? Infact I want muhajirs to even call themselves sindhi baloch or pashtun like I call myself more pashtun than muhajir. Because moving from one place to another can't make one muhajir. Anyway how can I when such attitudes exist?

When Pakistan become rich as Canada then we may afford some economic immigrants from India.

So thats what it comes down to. I knew not to take you seriously. I have trust in other Pakistanis who see me as a part of the country. Not some PMLN supporter who thinks muhajirs are not actual Pakistanis. After Jinnah made Pakistan and millions in Awadh supported him in the task you call the same people who worked to make the country (with the support of other ethnicities in their own ways-not denying) not "real Pakistanis." Whatever the hell that means.

Also we will invite whomever we please as long as they love Pakistan. Please stop voting for the chor king of Pakistan Nawaz Sharif who himself was born at the hands of Zia Ul Haq who made Nawaz CM of Punjab for the first time. It was same Zia who formed MQM to destroy relations between ethnic groups. If not for him, you wouldn't have internet connections let alone a proper bathroom. Of course Nawaz has now built an army of chelas to fight his cyber war for him. No one takes that man seriously and I am forced not to take you either after your views on "actual Pakistanis."

What have N league to do with your delusions of opening borders for Indian muslims to increase your numbers in expense of others? How about helping settle below poverty line sindhis in Karachi before bringing more poor Indians?

I am never in favor of oppressing anyone and no where did I say that. As I said I love all ethnic groups. But you sir are a bigot. Be clear. Your problem is muhajirs entering, not punjabis as your stance on east punjab proves. Since you are a PMLN thug brought to civilization only through supporting that corrupt party I can see where you are coming from.

Another excuse for throwing half your country away. Jinnah wanted Pakistan to remain united. He decided that Bengal should be a part and parcel of Pakistan. Take your fued with him after you die and see how he reacts.

That is the only sensible argument you have ever made. I agree. Taking care of the poor is more important than immigration policies. But every country takes rich migrants or those that can give back or can be taxed to support the poor. I say tax us. Ask us for 10,000 ruppees of our salary and give back to the poor. Instead your daku sitting in office has invested on buses but what has he done to alleviate poverty even in Punjab?

Your cheap points will not convince anyone to open borders to get more Indians. You want to pay dimmy tax for allowing more Indians, good. But since when someone with Rs10,000 is considered rich? I'm all for actual rich Indian muslims or even hindus migrating to Pakistan and investing here. How about you give or help some poor Sindhi to help settle him and his family in Karachi instead of wishing for more Indians to come.

Oho bhai, you are stuck on one issue. I can find no person more deserving of being a Pakistani than my nana who sat with Jinnah, worked with him and hosted AIML leaders in his very home. Did you even meet Jinnah? My nana though was forced to stay in Lucknow because of that tyrant Ayub khan.

And I say if you remain as hostile to other peoples in Pakistan, you will cause the end of Pakistan, again. As you did in 71. We muhajirs played a part too in 71 by imposing urdu but own up to your mistakes sir. Also barely 100,000 muslims from Indian occupied parts are coming to Pakistan, possibly even less since the terrorism situation. For a population of 180 million plus this is a trickle. You are addicted to your ethnicity. I don't know whether to be sad or pitiful towards you.

You want to bring in millions of your ethnic kin to our lands and apparently I'm addicted to ethnicity. You call some muslim majority village in middle of India occupied territory which is hilarious.

He may have done some good things. But the man in my eyes was a tyrant. Like Yahya, like Zia. Only Musharraf was a soft dictator and the best thing he did was put that ganja you call leader in jail.

They will never conquer Delhi without a powers help. Just like Mukti Bahini wouldn't have conquered Dhaka without Indian help. Only an idiot misses an opportunity like this.

What opportunity?

Manage the border. Control it. Prevent illegal migrants. Why has the Afghan border been held to a completely different standard of control and the Indian to another. Anyway I am not here to complain. I have already said illegal immigrants and those that hate us should not be in the country.

That is either a lie or your opinion. I don't care if it is either because I am tired of you. If so you are also responsible because you seem to know so much including terrorist safe havens and haven't pointed out terrorists and sent them to jail by calling the police or rangers helpline.

Indian muslims are illegal immigrants, they should go back like Afghanis. And no Pakistani citizenship doesn't count, many afghanis also have it.

Yes. Even a PMLN thug can be a national of this "worthless country"... that is the magic of Pakistan. He cannot go and crawl back into the same cave he has been living in before Nawaz Sharif uplifted him with a few dollars to spread tensions in the country so that the polarized communities would keep voting ethnically-from ANP to JSQM.

Nasal prast parties can get as many votes as they like as long as they don't bring their kin from other countries to increase vote bank in expense of actual Pakistanis.

Anyone who migrates for the sake of some stupid British concept or religion leaving their ancestral land behind deserve no land at all.
They've no respect or value for true heritage.

It's smart though if you're rich. You can be even richer and boss people around in Karachi. But you're an immoral person who won't be sympathized with when you lose everything.

Are you saying the people who migrated during partition in 1947 haven't taken Pakistani citizenship? How can they be Indian? I have relatives who migrated too, they don't consider themselves Indian and all have Pakistani citizenship.

I still think this is referring to the recent ones like the two cases in my extended family. Otherwise it doesn't make any sense to count the 1947~ population as "Indian".

How you wish this to be true??? It would make Pakistan a haven for migrants and an image of welcoming place. :D

PS: I am sure you would not want Indians, Afghans and Bangladeshis in that group.

they are Muslim and now they are Pakistani, any muslim in India has honorary Pakistani citizenship they can cash it anytime, if we can take 3 million Afghan then these are our own people
well i understand what u r saying but these people migrated in 2000 under musharraf time and they travelled to pakistan and then just dispersed here and there and most of them r christians by faith not muslims and even if u r talking about muslims then let me remind u there is a treaty between Pakistan and india about indian muslims

How you wish this to be true??? It would make Pakistan a haven for migrants and an image of welcoming place. :D

PS: I am sure you would not want Indians, Afghans and Bangladeshis in that group.

We already have millions of Afghans and Bengalis, Burmese, amongst others, in our country and especially in Karachi. You should visit Karachi once in your lifetime just to see the diversity. I don't have a problem with people moving to seek better economic prospects or fleeing persecution or violence.

Heard of Gurdaspur? It went to India despite punjabi muslims being majority. And stop being delusional for once? No Indian muslims will not join Pakistan.

That is for them to decide. Whether Indian muslims join is to be seen. Not all want to join Pakistan-that I agree with.

When Pakistan become rich as Canada then we may afford some economic immigrants from India.

Even Nigeria, Ghana, Sudan and Somalia have accepted citizens from what you may call other countries as their own. Are they rich countries? No. Are they stupid though to lose an advantage? no.

Accepting Kashmiri and other muslims gives Pakistan the moral high ground. We can consolidate our position and say that-look. India oppresses muslims and we give them shelter. That automatically improves Pakistans position. Even India is a poor country but they are accepting Hindus escaping from our own land which shouldn't be happening at all.

Also stop repeating the term economic migrants like a parrot. Do you know what it means? India unfortunately because of narrow minded people like you has a per capita economy stronger than us. It surpassed in the last 15 years when your PMLN and PPPP were in power.

What have N league to do with your delusions of opening borders for Indian muslims to increase your numbers in expense of others?

You are stuck on this one issue. You know how committed I am to Pakistan and against muhajir extremism so the idea of "increasing our numbers at the expense of others" is not the reason for accepting migrants from Indian occupied parts. It is about strenghthening Pakistan and giving it a diplomatic advantage as well as ensuring it is a haven for oppressed people-something Jinnah wanted.

How about helping settle below poverty line sindhis in Karachi before bringing more poor Indians?

That is a good idea. But as I said, economic migrants and poor muslims usually do not have the opportunity to move from Indian occupied parts to Pakistan anyway. We have moved people and we know almost all are educated, knowledgeable and ideologically pliable.

Also enough is enough. We don't need fools dictating to us the policies of the land. We will bring anyone we want as long as they are naturalized and approved by the ministries which is not easy. If you want to stop us take it up with the ministry of immigration. Even George was given citizenship and he was British with no cultural similarities to us.

Also new migrants are more ideologically invested in Pakistan. Imagine after losing everything, including houses in Lucknow who would not accept that Pakistan was needed for muslims. The older generation of migrants and mostly their children have forgotten how important Pakistan was. Since we suffered we know its value as a land of freedom and equality. We are emotionally and ideologically invested in Pakistan. More than a lot of people including Ganja gang. As I said, you never met Jinnah who himself was Gujarati but fought for all of us.

Your cheap points will not convince anyone to open borders to get more Indians. You want to pay dimmy tax for allowing more Indians, good.

We have already convinced the proper authorities. They allowed us and we will bring more. This land was built for all of us. Not just henchmen of Nawaz Sharif.

But since when someone with Rs10,000 is considered rich? I'm all for actual rich Indian muslims or even hindus migrating to Pakistan and investing here.

Oho bhai I was giving an example. 10,000 Ruppees of even 100,000 salaries is a lot if taken from each immigrant. I never said we earned 10,000. That is what you are paid by Nawaz Sharif to create divisions. Not us.

How about you give or help some poor Sindhi to help settle him and his family in Karachi instead of wishing for more Indians to come.

I have every intention of helping "some poor Sindhi" personally. Some of my relatives however are paying Sindhis and keeping them in our homes-providing jobs.

You want to bring in millions of your ethnic kin to our lands and apparently I'm addicted to ethnicity.

As I said, muhajir nationalism has nothing to do with this. If it did, you could blame me for being addicted to my ethnicity. But your holding eastern punjabis (who I think also should be allowed to come if they believe in Pakistan) to a completely different standard from other migrants whom you believe will change the demographic (which surprisingly punjabi muslims will not) you are the long lost forgotten son of Nawaz Sharif the ganja. Your power is in breaking car windows and causing riots like Gullu Butt. Go show your power to some beggar in the street. He will be impressed.

You call some muslim majority village in middle of India occupied territory which is hilarious.

What is hilarious is a champion of Nawaz Sharif who was born at the hands of an MQM creator who himself brought many migrants from India to the land, even sikhs in 84 and later years is telling us about who should be allowed into the country.

As I said you can do zero-nil. We will bring whomever we want and we will judge him. Even if 2 years, 5 years, 10 years or 20 years later he begins to accept himself as a Pakistani citizen it will be a moral victory for Pakistan and will show how India oppresses our people. You don't like it sit in Nawaz Sharif's lap and tell him to tell you maula jatt stories and go to sleep as you hear them. That is your only power because Punjabis Sindhis all gave my parents citizenship.

What opportunity?

To be a champion for Nawaz Sharif. When Brahamdagh will blow up innocent civilians in Balochistan you can ask India what opportunity they had. Then you can ask what opportunity you used when you had it.

Indian muslims are illegal immigrants, they should go back like Afghanis. And no Pakistani citizenship doesn't count, many afghanis also have it.

I have spoken against Afghan nationals multiple times. A lot of them hate us Pakistanis if not all and I am against a lot of them receiving citizenship if they are like that. Same goes for Indians if there are any without passports and illegally though I know there are Bengalis holding Bengali passport and Rohingyas in Karachi.

Pakistani citizenship and passport is all that counts.

Nasal prast parties can get as many votes as they like as long as they don't bring their kin from other countries to increase vote bank in expense of actual Pakistanis.

The ganja's lost child forgets that PMLN is also a nasal parast party in every way. Stop with this rubbish of actual Pakistanis. We are actual Pakistanis because we believe in the nations core ideas. Can you say the same about yourself? As I said my grandfather met Jinnah. You did not even know him.

lolz this article emphasized about indian minorities, and indian Muslim migrant from india, and now those Muslims are patriotic Pakistani. including my self. people migration is the universal truth since the birth of Adam and Hawwa.

Back
Top Bottom