What's new

Theory: Indian AWACS Radar Images

ok guys leave it! they showed it for their public consumption keeping in mind its comprehension level. :-)

Hello,
But didn't pakistan showed 4 intact missiles of mig 21? So what shot down your so called decoy ?
Oh I'm not buying this indian load of horse crock all together. I'm talking about what this indian so called air marshall calls the "A1" missile supposedly chasing what I am saying was an electronic decoy... the PAF FTR F16 disappears and yet, the A1 aam is still their...

jhoot kay na payr hotay hain aur na hi par! :lol:

I came across this. It seems interesting but I don't know what to make of it, except the last point which is logically very valid.

I don't know jack sh!t about how AWACS radars or radar screens in general work, so I haven't commented on them. Does anyone here who has sound knowledge of this stuff explain what's what in the radar, and if this guy's analysis is correct.

@Windjammer @The Eagle
5 year kids can draw these better then that...Seems like IAF run by kids.

Pakistan say's it shot two Indian aircrafts, and claims it had nothing to with Mi 17 (which was shot down by an Indian SAM).
You still believe on our DGISPR statements???

The bleeping going off doesn't prove it was shot down, assuming this radar image is not doctored to even begin with.

The tweet's 3rd point is very valid, 1st and 2nd beyond my comprehension.

Sudden going off does prove it was shot down...

Oh I'm not buying this indian load of horse crock all together. I'm talking about what this indian so called air marshall calls the "A1" missile supposedly chasing what I am saying was an electronic decoy... the PAF FTR F16 disappears and yet, the A1 aam is still their...

jhoot kay na payr hotay hain aur na hi par! :lol:
You are getting tangled into your own lies.
Now you claim decoy was shot, but you cant confirm what shot that decoy coz you displayed 4 intact missiles according to your version.

what is interesting to note is that this decoy story is coming only after iaf showed the proof of radar images, nothing of that sort was said before.

You are getting tangled into your own lies.
Now you claim decoy was shot, but you cant confirm what shot that decoy coz you displayed 4 intact missiles according to your version.
:lol:
just look at the world is saying...iaf is getting tangled in its own lies!
:omghaha:

:lol:
just look at the world is saying...iaf is getting tangled in its own lies!
:omghaha:
Nopes, world is now saying iaf has provided proofs of shot down f-16.
Now since pakistan is caught pants down if it has anything else to add, then they should show whatever proof they have, if not then just accept the truth.

PAF hasn't "officially" claimed downing an su30. It has just said that we shot down 2 aircraft, one is mig21, the other "could" be an su30 or even a mirage2000. the killed indian plane fell on the indian side. We CAN produce the same radar signature screenshots as the ones above but just as WE are dismissing your pics as a cheap ms-paint job that AT BEST, shows that your missile chased an electronic decoy, you too would dismiss our screenshots as mere photoshops. The ace that is being kept in our sleeves is the 2nd pilot and we will produce him in the due time and place of OUR choosing. until then, insaan kay bachay banjao, and accept that PAF DID in fact shoot down a 2nd aircraft. otherwise, bohat sukkeee ho gi, when Pakistan presents the 2nd pilot.
Great
We wish to see your proofs

Wish to know what electronic decoys you are talking about. Does such thing even exist??

Had pakistan got a second pilot , they would have shown already..

What a change of tone from fellow PDF people......
Lol

I came across this. It seems interesting but I don't know what to make of it, except the last point which is logically very valid.

I don't know jack sh!t about how AWACS radars or radar screens in general work, so I haven't commented on them. Does anyone here who has sound knowledge of this stuff explain what's what in the radar, and if this guy's analysis is correct.

@Windjammer @The Eagle
What this shows is us downing our our aircraft.

Have you ever seen a radar PPI?

This is an actual radar overlay on a large scale map.

When you say overlay on large scale map, do you mean the actual radar is over layed on a map!! i.e. a later addition to the actual radar images!!

Back
Top Bottom