What's new

"Their claim is false, but they still believe it"

"The most difficult subject can be explained to the most slow-witted man if he has not formed any idea of them already; but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he knows already, without a shadow of doubt, what is laid before him."
- Leo Tolstoy -
Exactly. Now peruse this thread and see who has expressed doubts: me or your fellow Turks.

Exactly. Now peruse this thread and see who has expressed doubts: me or your fellow Turks.
We already stated our positions several pages ago. No need to discuss further.

We already stated our positions several pages ago. No need to discuss further.
Because Turks like yourself are in a no-win situation here: you can't disagree with me further without damaging the credibility of your purported impartiality, and you can't agree with me because that would be admitting the Turkish leadership cannot be trusted to be honest in this matter and Turks are too "patriotic" to denounce their leadership to foreigners.

How do you like GWU? Do you go there?
Was at GWU for some classes years ago.

The historians and experts might do the work, but then Erdogan announce whatever results he wants, regardless of the true result. His hold on Turkish media alone may not be enough, but together with the silence of "patriots" (as seen here) would suffice, yes?

If you really cared about the truth, you'd advocate your gov't opening its archives without demanding anything in return from anyone else, just as the U.S. opened it's Cold War archives without demanding China or Russia do the same thing.

It's unlike a Turk to advocate retreat from the battlefield - or is it?
Types like you will always complain. You're full of sh*t, seriously, always looking for excuses and bs reasons. We stated the facts, you mostly talk about 'ifs', repeat same words and fictional scenarios. You lost this discussion, but still want the last word. F off.

Back
Top Bottom