What's new

The 'worst ever' mutant from South Africa: UK Banning Travel from some African Countries

Honestly now I'm starting to think this crap is just scare tactic to control people. Enough with this bs already.

Seems like this is true afterall,
Screenshot_20211126-093703_Samsung Internet.jpg

Already they were itching about Africa.

Last edited:
Honestly now I'm starting to think this crap is just scare tactic to control people. Enough with this bs already.

I still don't subscribe to theories like 'Big Pharma' or 'govt. control tactic' etc. It would be intellectually dishonest to come to such conclusions without enough evidence. But sometimes, after a long wait, you start relying on your gut feelings. And my own gut feelings is starting to tell me that vaccines are not much more than the pumping out the water from a sinking Titanic.

The pandemic is a huge 'disruptor' globally and especially in America. We need an honest discussion about what's going on. The 'fatigue' about the pandemic is becoming more and more pronounced. More and more of my American friends are outright refusing to take the 'boosters' or delaying them for as long as possible.

I still don't subscribe to theories like 'Big Pharma' or 'govt. control tactic' etc. It would be intellectually dishonest to come to such conclusions without enough evidence. But sometimes, after a long wait, you start relying on your gut feelings. And my own gut feelings is starting to tell me that vaccines are not much more than the pumping out the water from a sinking Titanic.

The pandemic is a huge 'disruptor' globally and especially in America. We need an honest discussion about what's going on. The 'fatigue' about the pandemic is becoming more and more pronounced. More and more of my American friends are outright refusing to take the 'boosters' or delaying them for as long as possible.

You know what's not fake?

People dying in the hospital while you are trying to deal with the rush of people coming in with COVID.

Whether this is all a man made conspiracy or a lab leak or from bat soup, I dunno.

But unless we all buy in and take steps to curb this, it will only be prolonged.

Simple steps first.

Wear a freakin mask.

It's really not that hard.

Social distance.

And get the vaccine if you can.

It's not perfect.

But its something,

Otherwise, I don't wanna return to spring 2020.

For all the anti-vaxxers/maskers and conspiracy folks.

Please do not come looking for help when the time comes.

What I can see American and European dont have fatique since they dont wear mask any more

Indonesian so far is still quite discipline and wear mask in any public places

This is in Bandung, West Java. November 2021

Indonesian mobility in October is already above pre-pandemic level but AlhamduliLLAH the infection is still below 500.

For all the anti-vaxxers/maskers and conspiracy folks. Please do not come looking for help when the time comes.

I am not anti-vaxxer. By the time the vaccine was available for my age group in America, I had already TWO freaking blood samples confirming high level of antibodies. I don't want to risk an immune backlash. PERIOD! Even if there is a 1% chance for that, I don't need that risk. My damn blood is good enough for Convalescent Plasma but I am not considered 'fully immune' in America?? What nonsense is that?
Yes, to those like me, give us the damn Vaccine Passport once we prove we are carrying the antibodies. And I would gladly carry a waiver card in case I am hospitalized to not be given Covid treatment. Fair enough??

The blind Vaxxers are in for some rude awakening. I wished I was wrong about it because my wife too is vaccinated and so the vaccines should work!! But they WILL fail more than the Natural Immunity as time is starting to show.

I am not anti-vaxxer. By the time the vaccine was available for my age group in America, I had already TWO freaking blood samples confirming high level of antibodies. I don't want to risk an immune backlash. PERIOD! Even if there is a 1% chance for that, I don't need that risk. My damn blood is good enough for Convalescent Plasma but I am not considered 'fully immune' in America?? What nonsense is that?
Yes, to those like me, give us the damn Vaccine Passport once we prove we are carrying the antibodies. And I would gladly carry a waiver card in case I am hospitalized to not be given Covid treatment. Fair enough??

The blind Vaxxers are in for some rude awakening. I wished I was wrong about it because my wife too is vaccinated and so the vaccines should work!! But they WILL fail more than the Natural Immunity as time is starting to show.
The effectivity of the antibodies is important .and it's is a myth that antibodies after contracting the disease are better.

The effectivity of the antibodies is important .and it's is a myth that antibodies after contracting the disease are better.

American CDC itself is reluctantly saying that the immunity after the infection is 'more comprehensive'. And the CDC is THE most politized, partisan of any health organization in the world. What's wrong in admitting that an exposure to many more antigens, which an infection confers, than one to only 1-2 antigens, as given by the vaccine, would not confer better immunity?? What is so rocket-science about it?? How many studies out there comparing the serious illness after Natural Immunity with those of the vaccinated?
I think people should vaccinate. But there are 100+ million Americans who already have the Natural Immunity and we should not be forced to follow something so experimental especially because we dont need to.

American CDC itself is reluctantly saying that the immunity after the infection is 'more comprehensive'. And the CDC is THE most politized, partisan of any health organization in the world. What's wrong in admitting that an exposure to many more antigens, which an infection confers, than one to only 1-2 antigens, as given by the vaccine, would not confer better immunity?? What is so rocket-science about it?? How many studies out there comparing the serious illness after Natural Immunity with those of the vaccinated?
I think people should vaccinate. But there are 100+ million Americans who already have the Natural Immunity and we should not be forced to follow something so experimental especially because we dont need to.
very simple , you have a factory , it has one production line . you can produce 3 product or 30 ,which one you guess produce more goods

it will never stop, you sheeple
never !
new variants, new waves, new booster shots.. don't meet your family, stop going out, you're barred from international travel, stadiums won't let you in to watch a game, restaurants will forbid you from dining..

I think we will all learn to have to live with this and perhaps there will be a move toward healthier lifestyle going forward: Better eating, work-life balance, good sleep.
But it is becoming apparent to me that no vaccines or boosters would get us back to the world before 2020. There will always be something out there, like this latest 'worst ever' Variant, which is gracing the front pages of even the more careful outlets like the NY Times and Washington Post.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom