What's new

The 'worst ever' mutant from South Africa: UK Banning Travel from some African Countries

Best so far we should say, as for any other laboratory product.

If you are implying that this is a 'Chinese' or 'Wuhan' Virus then know that in America, due to the highly polarized political environment, the blame is directed at Fauci for the Gain of Function funding. CDC is a pawn between the Democrats and Republicans. China is off the hook as far as the focus of the blame is.

Here we go again. The new variant is likely to be called 'Nu' and is supposed to be the worst ever variant and is being reported as highly transmissible. South Africans are not happy over the UK travel ban: We did due diligence and reported to the world but facing the travel ban.

Not the last variant that there will be......funs just getting started. :D

1638108131085.png

When will this nightmare end

Never...

That's just how it is. :enjoy:

Different types of vaccines help fight different types of viruses which will shatter many lives (and households) otherwise - the alternative is to make peace with very high mortality rate and/or disability rate like in the old times.
As an analogy - why do you think Polio drops should be given to every child in Pakistan? Because Pakistani population base is vulnerable to Poliovirus and have not developed Natural Immunity for it. Polio drops have prevented disabilities in millions of children in Pakistan.
For COVID-19, take one type of vaccine and wear a mask in Public places. Booster shot is optional (not necessary).

Polio is invariably devastating while Covid has a very high survival rate. Big difference. There should be zero-polio drives but not only zero-Covid goals are impractical but are not even necessary. You will see less and less uptakes of the Vaccines and Boosters. The way out of the pandemic or at least its worst consequences is through the Great Barrington Declaration.

If you are implying that this is a 'Chinese' or 'Wuhan' Virus then know that in America, due to the highly polarized political environment, the blame is directed at Fauci for the Gain of Function funding. CDC is a pawn between the Democrats and Republicans. China is off the hook as far as the focus of the blame is.

Imo, No country is involved, or even know about it. This is an offense on world economy by some forces, which are responsible for already a lot of chaos around the globe. These forces might
comprised of international research laboratories such as "Global Virus Network", international monetary organisations and so on.... Now I am not blaming any organization, but my point is, it's the satanists and globlelists who are driving this virus. The ultimate goal is to paralyse globle monetary system and buy it against simple things such as wheat or rice.

You might see it soon.

Imo, No country is involved, or even know about it. This is an offense on world economy by some forces, which are responsible for already a lot of chaos around the globe. These forces might
comprised of international research laboratories such as "Global Virus Network", international monetary organisations and so on.... Now I am not blaming any organization, but my point is, it's the satanists and globlelists who are driving this virus. The ultimate goal is to paralyse globle monetary system and buy it against simple things such as wheat or rice.

You might see it soon.

Honestly, without evidence, I am not going to blame any country or 'big pharma' or some other theories about vaccines' causing clots or myocarditis in significant numbers or that this is about 'control' or per a virologist (Geert ?) massive use of vaccines would cause deadlier variants. But the evidence before me is that unless we come up with a different way to deal with the pandemic--such as The Great Barrington Declaration--we are likely to continue on the path of end-less lockdowns, repeated vaccinations and boosters, economic losses while at the same time hundreds of millions globally would refuse to vaccinate, thus allowing the variants to keep emerging.... The endless cycle which @Itachi has shown above in a flowchart.

However, there is a money angle and it's never a wrong idea to look into the age old 'follow the money trail':

" Not surprisingly, a large share of Covid-related federal funding went to health spending: $662 billion in total, including biomedical research, according to the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget. Much of that extended coverage for Americans: $80 billion to continue Medicaid coverage, $23 billion to fund COBRA coverage through September 2021. Another big swath covered vaccine and therapeutics research and development: $53 billion, including $10 billion to Moderna and $11 billion to Pfizer. It also included substantial funding for biomedical research beyond the pharmaceutical companies: about $6 billion directly for research into Covid-19 and vaccines, administered by federal agencies. "

There needs to be a dedicated thread about how to get out of this nightmare. Until that arises, here is Dr. Geert repeating what he has been saying for a while against mass vaccinations. IF he is right then we are doomed. Here is a video from about minute 90. Mass vaccinations, especially involving younger people, would be disastrous for the world. I certainly hope he is wrong!!!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom