What's new

The 'worst ever' mutant from South Africa: UK Banning Travel from some African Countries

The stupid drive to vaccinate 8+ billion people is not only impractical but may well cause more Variants to arise.
again new variant have nothing to do with vaccine hits because of virus nature , why we didn't have these mutation about measles or polio
South African Health minister saying that the new variant is not particularily dangerous, and can be treated with existing vaccines. But hey, the press and the politicians will tell you that this is the greatest threat to humanity...

I will take his words with a grain of salt, he is particularly worried about travel ban and financial consequence.
and then don't forget south Africa is the country that they once denied a virus is source of HIV infection

Last edited:
there is no spike protein in mRNA vaccines

You are definitely not what you claim to be. One of the pioneers in developing MRNA tech disagrees with you. MRNA delivers spike protein instead of the virus.

Anyways, every has a choice to reject the jab (just like refusing medical treatment). If people want to have an experimental vaccines being injected in their systems, by all means, but they should shut their gobs about those who refuse to take such experimental vaccines. Those who get jabbed are apparently protected so it shouldn't make a sod all difference to them if others are not.

knowing the English attitude to obeying corvid rules The new virus will be ripping through the U.K shortly

You are definitely not what you claim to be. One of the pioneers in developing MRNA tech disagrees with you. MRNA delivers spike protein instead of the virus.

Anyways, every has a choice to reject the jab (just like refusing medical treatment). If people want to have an experimental vaccines being injected in their systems, by all means, but they should shut their gobs about those who refuse to take such experimental vaccines. Those who get jabbed are apparently protected so it shouldn't make a sod all difference to them if others are not.
as i said there is no spike protein in it, the mrna vaccine made your body built parts of spike protein

as i said there is no spike protein in it, the mrna vaccine made your body built parts of spike protein

You are going into some kind of medical semantics from what I can see. And with all due respects: There are NO experts on this pandemic. Not you, not Fauci, not Dr. Bhattacharya, and certainly not me. But anyone who downplays the role of Natural Immunity is looking at this pandemic through unscientific eyes. I'd like for you or someone--ANYONE--to present some numbers from peer-reviewed scientific studies to me to show that Mother Nature's gift of Natural Immunity is inferior to that of some vaccines which were hurried through?

How to get out of this nightmare? I will repeat what I think should happen to end this damn Apocalypse: Let those who are refusing to vaccinate or get the end-less boosters to carry waiver cards to be not provided medical care in case of bad Covid but let them live their lives freely; and let those who are willing to continue to take the jabs/boosters continue with their choice. I think it is a fair deal. Without such a compromise, with millions of Americans who would never vaccinate and I dare say hundreds of millions in other countries won't either, there won't be normalcy for years to come. I encourage people to look into The Great Barrington Declaration; that was the way out a year ago and that is still the way out.

I think we will all learn to have to live with this and perhaps there will be a move toward healthier lifestyle going forward: Better eating, work-life balance, good sleep.
But it is becoming apparent to me that no vaccines or boosters would get us back to the world before 2020. There will always be something out there, like this latest 'worst ever' Variant, which is gracing the front pages of even the more careful outlets like the NY Times and Washington Post.
We have many new treatments in development, and there are things people can do to optimize their health to minimize their risk of getting seriously ill if infected.

This pandemic should be a wake up call to everyone to optimize their health, but also get immunized at the very least if you are in a high risk category.

On the other side, this pandemic has caused supply chain disruptions that are prevent us from getting certain medications such as to treat certain cancers, and are forcing us to use alternative medications. Screening are down, and as a result we are missing cancer diagnoses as early as we use to catch them.

We have to become more pragmatic when deal with these outbreaks once we have a vaccine and treatments ready. This virus is going to be with us forever; it will be endemic.

Globally we should be helping other countries maintain an adequate ability to detect these kinds of outbreaks as as a global community rush to their aid ASAP, so we can contain it like we did with Ebola.

We have to become more pragmatic when deal with these outbreaks once we have a vaccine and treatments ready. This virus is going to be with us forever; it will be endemic.

I agree that the virus is going to be with us forever. I don't think there will be some coordinated response anymore globally to end or even mitigate the pandemic if the current approaches continue. You know that hundreds of millions of people globally are refusing the vaccine mandates and so even if there 'a vaccine' it will not be effective enough against the next Variant. It's already looking like the virus is finding enough vectors to continue to mutate and likely to continue to escape immunity offered by even the latest vaccines.

The way out--perhaps the only way out-- would be to let Mother Nature take care of coming up with immune responses. Protect the vulnerable parts of the populations, come up with good treatments--and some are already 'massively' effective--but let the world go back to as much freedom of movement as possible. The overarching goal should be the hospital systems continue to remain functional while at the same time the economic engine of the world should continue.
Last 18+ months of measures provided some relief but humanity can't continue with such measures anymore. Just look at the comments about the pandemic on You Tube at even liberal channels--people are fed up and this can't go on for long.

PS. I donated blood this afternoon. This was my 4th donation this year and 5th blood sample drawn this year. I am confident my Covid antibodies will be still very high--the Natural Immunity which the CDC is so unfairly and arrogantly dismissing. There is a rot in the American Covid response and that needs to be known. CDC is the most rotten healthcare organization in its current form.

Here we go with unending formulations of vaccines and then boosters to those formulations. Straight from the horse's mouth--the Moderna President.

The pharmaceutical companies whose vaccines had appeared to chart a path out of the pandemic expedited development of new formulations targeting the omicron variant. “This is the highest level of alert we’ve ever been on, by far,” since devising the initial batch of vaccines last year, said Stephen Hoge, Moderna’s president. “What’s most scary about this virus is it’s managed to put all of its greatest hits into one [omicron] variant, and then has added maybe 10 mutations that we don’t even know what to think of yet.”

'The Green Pass is their Coup d’Etat. The Green Pass is how they consolidate their power over your lives.

The Green Pass is not a public health measure. It is a tool for totalitarian control, of your transportation, your bank account, your movements, every aspect of your life.'

Robert Kennedy

Here we go again. The new variant is likely to be called 'Nu' and is supposed to be the worst ever variant and is being reported as highly transmissible. South Africans are not happy over the UK travel ban: We did due diligence and reported to the world but facing the travel ban.

Best so far we should say, as for any other laboratory product.

"It may be highly transmissible, but so far the cases we are seeing are extremely mild." —Chair of the South African Medical Association

here-we-go-again-gta.gif

Many months ago I read some guy Geert from a Western European country saying something like that. I can't find the link. I was a firm believer in vaccines then and still have some faith in them. However, in my situation I can't take the risk of taking the vaccines. Also, I am starting to think if we keep taking vaccines and boosters indefinitely then we will never get out of this pandemic.
Just saw a video where a WHO official was calling for EVERYONE in this world to be vaccinated to kill the pandemic. That's the official thinking not only at WHO but in most govt circles. I don't think that is practical--at least not in America where individual States have powerful legal rights to resist the Federal govt. Look at how FL's DeSantis is poking into Biden's eyes almost daily!
Different types of vaccines help fight different types of viruses which will shatter many lives (and households) otherwise - the alternative is to make peace with very high mortality rate and/or disability rate like in the old times.

As an analogy - why do you think Polio drops should be given to every child in Pakistan? Because Pakistani population base is vulnerable to Poliovirus and have not developed Natural Immunity for it. Polio drops have prevented disabilities in millions of children in Pakistan.

For COVID-19, take one type of vaccine and wear a mask in Public places. Booster shot is optional (not necessary).

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom