What's new

The Website

The fella violated the rules of PDF, while Salahuddin didn't. He was a smart guy to deal with, and of course had a little more than a different opinion.

Rep Power is a way to say good job to someone who made a good post. Use this image next to the forum online light to approve (praise) or disapprove someone. The member cannot see who did it. Only i can. ;)

The rep power is also dependent on other factors which i will post later in a detail. :)

The fella violated the rules of PDF, while Salahuddin didn't. He was a smart guy to deal with, and of course had a little more than a different opinion.

Rep Power is a way to say good job to someone who made a good post. Use this image next to the forum online light to approve (praise) or disapprove someone. The member cannot see who did it. Only i can. ;)

The rep power is also dependent on other factors which i will post later in a detail. :)

webby i dont agree with u , i already told u in PM there can be more more fnds bt with mud-slinging on Pakistan im afarid i will not arrange any.

2ndly for Rep Power well so managed to got 10 somehow;) even the newcomers got :) hmmmmmmmmmmmm
anyway .

No beta no one is closing doors dont worry and I am glad that people like you take interest in Pakistan Armed Forces and many more. to be very frank some times you guys ask questions which are really difficult to answere:lol: but that shows interest.So not to worry:tup:

Thank you Sir for for very thoughtful and condoling words.:army:

This is what I think.

I think we member should donate $10 every month so that the forum can do more for us , provide us more with what we need.

I think its a great idea since we spend a lot of time here and enjoy eachothers company, we should not take it for granted.

I'll transfer some by the end of next week webby, just had an expansive Valentine's Day...:cry:

Yes.. copy pasting red flowers from google was expensive for Jana jee.. Its cool. I understand. :D

Yes.. copy pasting red flowers from google was expensive for Jana jee.. Its cool. I understand. :D

But those flowers were specially grown for Jana jee webby. :partay:

I went to Casa di Davide, a fully packed excellent Italian Rastaurant in Amsterdam, gladly I had made a reservation so we got a nice table with live music.
I had €180 in my wallet when we entered and I left with €20...:cry:

Webby for your kind information Neo even did not copy and past the flowers from googles and i can understand that cuz he cant have *** relation with me on Net.

Those flowers were posted by Adux not Neo.

Webby for your kind information Neo even did not copy and past the flowers from googles and i can understand that cuz he cant have *** relation with me on Net.

Those flowers were posted by Adux not Neo.

hmmm!!!!! Women now...bah!!! they are so materialistic.....
Google it was, but the intent and heart behind is priceless

Oh..ooh, am I in trouble now? :read:

I was passing by and this girl was like. I pay for your GAS and your lunch to this another guy, thats all i heard, and i could just imagine.. WOW! :eek:

I was passing by and this girl was like. I pay for your GAS and your lunch to this another guy, thats all i heard, and i could just imagine.. WOW! :eek:

Did you ask her out, atleast get he phone number...? :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom