What's new

The Website

AM,

Thanks.

I am having the same problem.

I thought there was something wrong with my computer!

Webby,

What about trying the platinum /white them for the message and Forum/thread title bars?

Some may kick me for this, but with the background being green as well, there seems to be too much of it...

Also webby, what about trying a somewhat darker shade of green - like this one, though perhaps not as dark - richer is a better word perhaps...

8991172f3acf663b4d21359602140fd7.jpg

Salim,

You're welcome. I had the same thought.

^^^Agno!! How could you say such a thing!! There is never too much green!! :angry:

^^^Agno!! How could you say such a thing!! There is never too much green!! :angry:

lol

When it comes to Moolah (not to be confused with the Mullah - who also like green - color of Islam and all), I agree with you - but I would also like to see it with a "richer" shade of green, more akin to the color of the national flag.

I will try to fix it soon. (Its fixed now)

As for the colors.. well we will test a few.

Thanks.

Wow Beautiful refreshing Green :)
loved it.

Webby i had to scrole the bar from left to right and right to left to see the topic and the poster's name i mean the window isnt fitting up in monitor screen.

my, dear weby sir,
you asked me to contact you personaly , here iam, sir i would like your kind guidness , hope u will educate me.

thanks, wishing u good luck.

Salam,
There is a problem on mane page.....Pic say ooper right side per urdu mein kuch likha hoa hay.......plzz fix this problem...
Thanks..

Well i have a suggestion / request for all members.

Whenever you visit Pakistan Defence, dont forget to visit the 'Advertisements' displayed on the website. It not gonna cost you something, but will definitely help :pdf: to get some revenues.

Back
Top Bottom