What's new

The Website

Colours on top and the info just updated frquently like the stuff on F-16 and J-10. Otherwise it's never been better.:tup: :pdf:

How shall we improve the website?

https://defence.pk/

This is what I think.

I am not a Mod and would not know how to run a forum , Its a big resposibility. PDF should have some kind of critaria for joining the forum, some kind of age limit, some educational back ground , just because I love PAF, Army I want to join PDF is not enough , Members who join do not give there proper introduction. Just by saying hi my name is murad and I am from USA and I love PAKISTAN is not enough. I am sorry to say that we do have couple of members who always come and take advantage of being muslim and hate all others that should stop. Just because I am a muslim does not give me the right to hate all others. If a mod banned a member he has good reason to do so, we members dont have to start a thread and beat up the mod.
I think we member should donate $10 every month so that the forum can do more for us , provide us more with what we need.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the donations would really help. I tried to put up a message on the forum in red for everyone to see that we do need donations, but sadly the response wasn't a good enough, and we didn't recieve any donations. Sir, you have made a quite a good points for the administration to look into, and we will discuss that issue. I think in the past months or so, the quality of the posts do have decreased and i plan to recover it.

I would like to recieve your donations, and it will be helpful for the site, as i have noticed that site goes down quite a few times. It will be used for a better hosting services, and other site related services. I also plan to create a special group for those dedicated members of PDF to represent them as a part of the team.

Members can donate via this link. The procedure is really simple. Just follow the instructions, and if any of you have any questions please send me a private message. Please note that donations are serious and we do need your help if you would like to support our mission.

Donation link: https://defence.pk/forums/billspaypal.php?

Last edited:
Ist of every month we should be a good to donate. That way we can keep a track. And please members I urge you all to give what ever you can.
Is the donation line secure????? webby you dont mind if I call you webby. :lol:

Donation line is secure. Its paypal millions of users use it. ;)

You know the background behind the place where Pakistan Defence is written. That changes to blue etc. Make it dark camo as looks like Pak army uniforms.

Hmm.. let me see what can be done.. I will try to improve it, may be fly an F-16 through it. ;)

Already see the change and love it! Thank You for improving this awesome place further.

I think the donations would really help. I tried to put up a message on the forum in red for everyone to see that we do need donations, but sadly the response wasn't a good enough, and we didn't recieve any donations. Sir, you have made a quite a good points for the administration to look into, and we will discuss that issue. I think in the past months or so, the quality of the posts do have decreased and i plan to recover it.

I would like to recieve your donations, and it will be helpful for the site, as i have noticed that site goes down quite a few times. It will be used for a better hosting services, and other site related services. I also plan to create a special group for those dedicated members of PDF to represent them as a part of the team.

Members can donate via this link. The procedure is really simple. Just follow the instructions, and if any of you have any questions please send me a private message. Please note that donations are serious and we do need your help if you would like to support our mission.

Donation link: https://defence.pk/forums/billspaypal.php?

I will drop a few quid in but cannot do it on a regular basis.

Last edited by a moderator:
It can be monthly, and it will really help us improve.

Thank you. :)

Somebody do something about the trolls, who come out saying US spends 45% on defence

Back
Top Bottom