What's new

The Uyghur issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Islamists are no better either. Islam is so corrupted here that nobody would want to associate with Islamists in Turkey.

When you said, that I thinking how could you make that statement.... untill I looked at it calm and saw all these groupings claiming to be for islam and all. Yes I understand what you mean. Currently I only listen to 2 groups which are Millî Görüş and Diyanet(Yes they also have still quite a number of problematic people in them, Both of them). Checking of course with myself. I have hope in the Next generation, lets see how that will play out.

And watch out with that sentence, "Islam is so Corrupted". People are corrupted not Islam

Last edited:
When you said, that I thinking how could you make that statement.... untill I looked at it calm and saw all these groupings claiming to be for islam and all. Yes I understand what you mean. Currently I only listen to 2 groups which are Millî Görüş and Diyanet(Yes they also have still quite a number of problematic people in them, Both of them). Checking of course with myself. I have hope in the Next generation, lets see how that will play out.

And watch out with that sentence, "Islam is so Corrupted". People are corrupted not Islam
I only listen to diyanet, even if its only for iftar time, any private religious organization is corrupted.

Turkey should, you never know what might be lost to history if things are not translated to the more widely used languages of today. Modern Turkish or English it doesn't matter but it should be done.

Imagine if the Arabs had not translated Greek, Indian, and Persian books into Arabic which was then later translated to western languages. It would have stunted progress by a couple hundred of years maybe.

Oh yeah and those works are Turkey's literature legacy.
IMO, it's just about history, and literature. from scientific point of view, they does not worth it at all.

IMO, it's just about history, and literature. from scientific point of view, they does not worth it at all.

Before world war, We had universities and book written in Arabic Turkish and got our scientific stuff from there, after the war and after harf inkilabi, printing books in it was forbidden and using it was forbidden. So since we couldn't use it we were forced to use Latin books which only probably only Istanbul and Izmir or Ankara had access to, since according to Fritz Neumark we only had 2 universities in 1933. So Ironicly, Turkey kinda has a Scientific Presence, because of Hitler. Ironicly. So if it wasn't for Hitler we probably wouldn't have recovered this fast. And guess where they learned all those stuff which they taught us in the First place ..... Right from Arabic and Turkish Arabic books..... Well Thank God something like a Hitler happened, what would have happened if it wasn't for Hitler.

/sarcasm

edit : /sarcasm Incase someone takes it serieus that I support Hitler

Before changing scripts, there were only a handful of literate people. basically, people started getting literate rapidly as the script changed. hence, people did not experience any shock from changing the script. about the hitler stuff, I did not get your sarcasm.
Before world war, We had universities and book written in Arabic Turkish and got our scientific stuff from there, after the war and after harf inkilabi, printing books in it was forbidden and using it was forbidden. So since we couldn't use it we were forced to use Latin books which only probably only Istanbul and Izmir or Ankara had access to, since according to Fritz Neumark we only had 2 universities in 1933. So Ironicly, Turkey kinda has a Scientific Presence, because of Hitler. Ironicly. So if it wasn't for Hitler we probably wouldn't have recovered this fast. And guess where they learned all those stuff which they taught us in the First place ..... Right from Arabic and Turkish Arabic books..... Well Thank God something like a Hitler happened, what would have happened if it wasn't for Hitler.

/sarcasm

/sarcasm

Science in late Ottoman history was almost non existent not to mention education, what do you think why the Europeans became such a superpower once they started doing science which lead to industrialization. Even today Europeans together with US are ahead of whole world in scientific output by miles.

Science in late Ottoman history was almost non existent not to mention education, what do you think why the Europeans became such a superpower once they started doing science which lead to industrialization. Even today Europeans together with US are ahead of whole world in scientific output by miles.

Before changing scripts, there were only a handful of literate people. basically, people started getting literate rapidly as the script changed. hence, people did not experience any shock from changing the script. about the hitler stuff, I did not get your sarcasm.

Guess both of you already forgot what we lost in Canakkale

Guess both of you already forgot what we lost in Canakkale
I know whats coming after this so im just gonna leave this here.

Treaty of Sèvres (Ratification by Ottoman Empire)

TreatyOfSevres_%28corrected%29.PNG

Treaty of Lausanne (ratification by Republic of Turkey)

Turkey-Greece-Bulgaria_on_Treaty_of_Lausanne.png

Corruption goes back in centuries. Existed in Ottoman times, and still exist in Turkish Republic. Nothing new.

Islam was used as a tool back in Ottoman times. Humble naive Peasants were pawns in the hands of ulema. Gazi Geray had a poem which I like very much. Very influencial poet and strong leader. He emphasizes the corruption in the Ottoman bureaucracy. Some good examples, read it please.

Arsa-i rezm içre biz kanlar döküp kan ağlaruz /
Vâdi-i işretde siz câm-ı safâ zevkin sürün.

Olmuşuz cân ile b'İllâh gazâyâ teşne /
Kanını düşmen-i dînin, içeriz sû yerine.

Secularism did change the regime. We become republic instead of monarchy. But Mentality didnt change. Peasants still pawns, elites still bloodsuckers.

I dont know what Mustafa Kemal planned in his mind, but Kemalism became the shield for secular corruption. Westernism, idolatry, hedonism have become new normals. Even sons and daughters of conservative Muslim families were influenced by these affects and got corrupted.

New Muslims and New Seculars of modern age are disgrace to our history, our culture and our ancestors. I dont blame youngsters, instead I blame society, the leaders.

I know whats coming after this so im just gonna leave this here.

Treaty of Sèvres (Ratification by Ottoman Empire)

TreatyOfSevres_%28corrected%29.PNG

Treaty of Lausanne (ratification by Republic of Turkey)

Turkey-Greece-Bulgaria_on_Treaty_of_Lausanne.png

Last edited:
Islamists are no better either. Islam is so corrupted here that nobody would want to associate with Islamists in Turkey.

Aha ? This Word " Islamists " ? This means anyone who has the slightest with Islam. Please don´t use this behaviour of new incoming influence of the West.

@Nefer

Why you are posting so much old and ......... things. Stop that !

Why you are posting so much old and ......... things. Stop that !

Old and what.... come on finish it. Because that video is a response for xenon trowing those maps in my face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom