What's new

The US world order has ENDED because it has been chellenged by Russia & China

Im saying exactly that. Planet earth is a closed system. Not evry place can be as rich as Europe, North America
The answer to that is very simple: Europe and America will have to take less so that others can have more. They have to be poorer so Africa and Asia can be richer, and that's exactly what's going to happen.

The answer to that is very simple: Europe and America will have to take less so that others can have more. They have to be poorer so Africa and Asia can be richer, and that's exactly what's going to happen.

It never worked like this in world history and wont work like this now as well.

You’re a know nothing who just mouths off on subjects you know nothing about.

Europe has never done a single good for Africa. Europe has only plundered and pillaged the continent for its own benefit. China is at least building infrastructure in cooperation with African countries. That’s the difference and it is making a big difference. You’re just clueless. Check out how cities like Addis are developing.

I agree insofar that i would cut evry "aid" to africa to absolute zero. The money must be spend on our own people and not wasted abroad.

It never worked like this in world history and wont work like this now as well.

I agree insofar that i would cut evry "aid" to africa to absolute zero. The money must be spend on our own people and not wasted abroad.
Trust me, with “aid” that friends like Europe provides to Africa, one wouldn’t need enemies.

Trust me, with “aid” that friends like Europe provides to Africa, one wouldn’t need enemies.

We finally agree on something. If its up to me i would stop any trade, aid or other connections evrywhere under the Sahara.

How high is the unemployment rate in Greece and how many young adults live with their parents because they can’t afford their own place?

Enough garbage man. In 20 years, China will surpass Europe. I guarantee this.
China has around 19 trillions dollars economy nafter UK exit from eu 16 trillions left for eu and UK has 2.4 trillions economy. Technically China is second largest economy in the world.

Growth is africas biggest problem amigo. Its extreme population growth eats up evrything achieved.
This is a big generalization, but it does apply to countries like Nigeria, which i am from. But other countries such as Kentya, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda,S. Africa etc, they are still growing and moving in in a positive direction. Different African countries have different situations and economic development rates happening, please dont generalize a whole continent.

And as we see now climate change devastates them like no other place on the planet.
cuz you white people created it with your overindustrialization.
The agricultural sector you speak about is right now getting worse there evry year, beside chinese investments. Plants dont grow with no water and they also dont grow under mass floods.

2021 marks the worst hunger crisis Africa ever faced and when we look 2022 it appears to get even worse since now also Kenya is affected.
From the generalizations and simple comments you've made, i can tell you factually dont know how much development is going on in Africa currently. Even those who know dont know everything, but you're knowledge is on teh lower end, so pls go read some more, not saying that as a diss btw. Dangote, fintech, cryptos, social media etc have disrupted many African countries positively.

This is a big generalization, but it does apply to countries like Nigeria, which i am from. But other countries such as Kentya, Ghana, Rwanda, Uganda,S. Africa etc, they are still growing and moving in in a positive direction. Different African countries have different situations and economic development rates happening, please dont generalize a whole continent.

cuz you white people created it with your overindustrialization.

From the generalizations and simple comments you've made, i can tell you factually dont know how much development is going on in Africa currently. Even those who know dont know everything, but you're knowledge is on teh lower end, so pls go read some more, not saying that as a diss btw. Dangote, fintech, cryptos, social media etc have disrupted many African countries positively.
He literally doesn’t know shit about the world besides what’s happening in his local Athens suburban gyro stand.

B
They think Africa can't develop because they are ignorant about Africa. It is not a homogeneous place. Yes, there are going to be poorly run countries that continue to flounder, but there are a lot of countries that are starting to govern themselves effectively and they will prosper. Ethiopia and Rwanda comes to mind.
Bro, you're well informed, and i know that from what you know. Look, i am hard on countries like Nigeria, because they are actually so overresrourced, it has encouraged corruption and mismanagement - Other than Nigeria, many African countries are pushing ahead, and western media and hollywood is still lying to westerners about the true state of things in Africa. Even countries like Benin republic, or Togo, many people dunno they exist, but they are very likely to "love it" if they visit, but keyword being "if they". So many large US and western businesses cant survive without doing contracts in Africa..why?? cuz THERE IS MONEY $$! lol. let these people on PDF in denial keep playing games.

and LITERALLY EVERYONE wants to come to Western nations
this is a lie....immigrant applications to US are reducing and applications to China, UAE, Russia, etc keep going up. The people that want to "come to western countries", based on how you worded it, are poor people from 3rd world countries, which US and UK dont really want. You always try to mask how desperate or not so well your society is doing. Even immigrants from the Mexico border have reduced, US isnt that great as it used to be, unless you believe the real world is what Trump and Hollywood say. just sayin

B

Bro, you're well informed, and i know that from what you know. Look, i am hard on countries like Nigeria, because they are actually so overresrourced, it has encouraged corruption and mismanagement - Other than Nigeria, many African countries are pushing ahead, and western media and hollywood is still lying to westerners about the true state of things in Africa. Even countries like Benin republic, or Togo, many people dunno they exist, but they are very likely to "love it" if they visit, but keyword being "if they". So many large businesses cant survive without doing contracts in Africa..why?? cuz THERE IS MONEY $$! lol. let these people on PDF in denial keep playing games.
I read a lot and I travel and talk to people from different backgrounds, that’s how I get my information, not from neoliberal propaganda sources.

People don’t realize how fucking massive Africa is. You can fit china, Russia, the US and Europe in there and have room left over. There are fifty different countries there and there is massive potential. It’s not a homogeneous place, plenty of these countries are getting their shit together, developing their infrastructure and experiencing rapid growth. Even Nigeria, which is probably one of the poorly managed countries, is experiencing a massive growth of wealth and economic power even if it is distributed unevenly. Nigerians are straight hustlers though so the country will accrue more wealth in the future, but hopefully the government can improve its governance. Plenty of other African countries have significantly improved their governance and I reckon some will become pretty damn nice places to live and invest in the next twenty years.

All people colonize, bomb, kill and maim and rape to achieve their objectives.

I propose nothing, i actually give a shit about africa. Its a shithole on a path to get even worse. Not my problem. At current rate Nigeria alone will have 1 billion people in 20 years.

Don't get baited into identifying with the British. Stop identifying the British as "whites", the celts are from Siberia and celtic relatives are from China. These are East Asians. The British celts killed Caucasian whites for thousands of years. British celts are way more Chinese than Caucasian.

Civilized nations are only allowed to bomb, kill maim... against barbarian nations who threaten them. Barbarians do those things as part of their barbarism. The Entente is as barbarian as Genghis Khan.

Modern day Genghis Khan barbarians:

Last edited:
There is no world order right NOW but competition for the next world order between 3.. Multipolar SYSTEM can't last long without increasing tensions thru out the years hence someone has to ethablish themselves at the top..

1. The Ukraine issues has shown NATO weaknesses because NATO happen to be an alliance of unwilling allies who are easily intimidated or bullied by Russia this is a major setback for the US

2. Germany, France, Hungary, Bulgaria and Italy have folded clearly because they consider the risk to much for them and could concede and submit

3. Russia now knows it has created division in NATO

4.The only western countries like US, Poland, Ukraine, UK, Canada and Romania are ready to face Russia if things spilover and they understand Russia's gamesmanship whereas the rest in Europe don't understand Russia's gamesmanship.. I think even Putin is surprised to find out that their fundation is shaken to this extent and majority of them are intimidated which is also baffling to me.. I had no idea previously that Russia is feared this much in Europe.. I think it even surprises the Americans themselves to some degree and realize they could lose Europe but there are couple of players they can fall back on and perserve things such as Poland, Ukraine, UK, Turkey, Canada and Romania..

With the Chinese taking over Africa, and now into central America and South America? The US is being hit on multiple fronts.

5.Their biggest worry is the cartels of mexico falling into chinese or russian hands starting an insurgency war. I have seen there has been increased diplomacy between US and Mexico as The cartels has grown extremely strong lately and this worries the US gov't

6. If the Ukraine invasion happens or even a limited one it will be enough to split NATO many will feel unsafe

7. The US wants to make a comeback but it is confused and doesn't know how to approach this

8. Their first goal will be to fortify East Europe because right now they only send 3k that is not enough and I expect more to come from UK and US in the coming weeks

I dont know if i should laugh or cry reading this idiotic analysis

In last 20 years alone an astonishing 400 billion € aid was sendbto africa and evaporated to nothing.

And btw even colonisation cost more than it brought. German chancellor Bismarck was a strong opponentnto colonies because they cost only money and gave Germany nothing in return.

Subsahara Africa was always a hellhole.
Even at pharaonic times, egypt refered subsahara africa as hell, chaos and anti civilisation.

Its simply how they are.
How much did tgey steel. Let along African diamonds

Back
Top Bottom