What's new

The US world order has ENDED because it has been chellenged by Russia & China

Subsahara Africa was always a hellhole.
Even at pharaonic times, egypt refered subsahara africa as hell, chaos and anti civilisation.

Its simply how they are.
Ah yes. Pharaonic times where the blacks were traded as slaves. Europeans peddling the same narrative as they exploit the misery, money and people of the continent.

People born in misery, war and famine; complaining! How atrocious!
You white folks seem to amaze me with your superior intellect.

Ah yes. Pharaonic times where the blacks were traded as slaves. Europeans peddling the same narrative as they exploit the misery, money and people of the continent.

They are responsible for their own misery.

Your wasting your time replying to a low IQ teenager whose favourite person in the world is ben shapiro loll

I think the biggest question is whether China's BRI will work in promoting development in the non-Western world. We all know that Europe, while still very rich, will basically face economic stagnation and no growth in the future. Economic growth lies in the non-Western world, particularly in Asia and Africa. These countries, with the exception of India, are largely friendly to China or at least try to stay non-aligned. So if China's BRI project successfully promotes economic development in these countries and integrates their economies in supply chains linked to China, then this will greatly empower China's influence as China's "friends" will now stand on equal footing as America's "friends" who are largely just Western Europe, Australia and Japan/South Korea.

yes and thats why so many people dont want to go to China and Russia right ?

and LITERALLY EVERYONE wants to come to Western nations

The young people will think otherwise, after seeing the development of China and the misery in the West,

The wave have already turned around. People will want to go where there are safety, chances of development and money, that is natural, regardless of whether it is governed by a Western-style or China-style system.

As the US is becoming a real shithole, India style, I doubt many people still want to go there in near future.

There is no world order right NOW but competition for the next world order between 3.. Multipolar SYSTEM can't last long without increasing tensions thru out the years hence someone has to ethablish themselves at the top..

The multipolar system is what the world wants and needs. Too much power concentrated in one place is detrimental for this planet. "Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts, absolutely," as the saying goes.

Since 1991, with the collapse of the Soviet Union, America leading the entire Western sphere, became the sole superpower in the world. And the last 30 years show what happens in a Unipolar world.

- 2003 to present, a17 year war and occupation of Iraq by NATO.

- 2001 to 2021, a 20 year war by NATO in Afghanistan.

- 2014 to present, the bombing, destruction and proliferation of terrorists in Libya by NATO.

- 1992 NATO bombing and dismemberment of Yugoslavia.

- 2011 to present, state clandestine agencies' sponsored terrorist, war and occupation of Syria.

- CIA-MI6-Najdi sponsored terrorists running rampant across the world.

- Amassing of wealth by the rich and the extermination of middle class populations in the West.

- Israel's periodic massacres of Palestinians and further annexation of Palestinian lands, unopposed by the world, under American led, Western backing.

This is just to name a few, what's more glaring (yet blindly ignored) is that sole superpower's unipolar world, there exists a nuclear armed, genocidal apartheid state in the Middle East.

Unipolar world? No chance, especially when that Sole Superpower allows the systematic extermination of the Palestinians, the relentless demonization of Muslims, Russians, Chinese and any state or religion that opposes it's hegemony.

1. The Ukraine issues has shown NATO weaknesses because NATO happen to be an alliance of unwilling allies who are easily intimidated or bullied by Russia this is a major setback for the US.

It's NATO that dismembered Yugoslavia with clandestinely contrived efforts to incite civil war by exploiting centuries old divide of the 12th to 17th centuries.

It's NATO (Britain, France & Turkey) that destroyed Libya, by a deliberate bombing campaign and more importantly arming extremists, terrorist groups to fight against the Libyan State Military. Again, exploiting the lines of tribal rivarly that had been sedated for decades by Qaddafi government providing the Libyan people a living standard better than some Western states.

Western state aren't divided because they're bullied by Russia. They are divided because they are parasitic by nature. In the absence of clear enemy that is attacking, they are starting bite each other. Example, France bitten by America and Britain over submarine deal with Australia, where there was no threat or bullying by Russia. Another example, Germany bitten by America and Britain over ruthless and relentless political bullying over Nord Stream, by hanging Ukraine (a crisis created by America and Britain themselves) and gas prices skyrocketing in Europe.

2. Germany, France, Hungary, Bulgaria and Italy have folded clearly because they consider the risk to much for them and could concede and submit.

These Western states don't have amnesia, they remember the Cuban Missile Crisis and know how the world teetered on the brink of Nuclear Armageddon. None want war, rather peace and the ability to trade freely and progress steadily.

3. Russia now knows it has created division in NATO

Russia and the world bares witness to the visible division within the West and it's military mafia, NATO.

4.The only western countries like US, Poland, Ukraine, UK, Canada and Romania are ready to face Russia if things spilover and they understand Russia's gamesmanship whereas the rest in Europe don't understand Russia's gamesmanship.. I think even Putin is surprised to find out that their fundation is shaken to this extent and majority of them are intimidated which is also baffling to me.. I had no idea previously that Russia is feared this much in Europe.. I think it even surprises the Americans themselves to some degree and realize they could lose Europe but there are couple of players they can fall back on and perserve things such as Poland, Ukraine, UK, Turkey, Canada and Romania..

There is no gamesmanship going on here. Russia had proposed back in the day, it's interest in joining NATO.

The truth of the matter is that NATO is a military mafia that requires an enemy to keep it's existence, legitimate. With no Russia as enemy, the "North Atlantic" military alliance would no reason to exist anymore, as there is no other state that could potentially match or exceed the power of the West.

As for Poland, Ukraine and Romania, I suggest you go read up the history books to understand why these states are prepared to fight Russia while Germany and France aren't.

Poland and Lithuania were states which were divided and usurped by Prussia, Austro-Hunagrian Empire and the Russia after the dissolution of the
Holy Roman Empire. These states (Lithuania + Baltics, Poland, Ukraine and Romania) had allied with Napoleon's France and Hitler's Germany in wars against Russia.

With the Chinese taking over Africa, and now into central America and South America? The US is being hit on multiple fronts.

Africa has been subjected to colonial occupation and plundering by France (at the helm, to date), Britain, Belgium, Germany and Netherlands over the last couple of centuries.

The Chinese who incidentally have not ever been a colonial state that plunders wealth of other nations. Has expanded it's investments in Africa on a massive scale. This brought about competition where the old and crippled colonial Western states no longer have complete dominance over Africa. The African nations see a choice they never had, and with centuries of colonial barbaric treatment and slavery enterprize by the West. It's no surprise that China's expansion into Africa has been so rapid.

The Central and Southern Americas have lived under the Monroe Doctrine over a 150 years. They never had any other option but to deal with America. For decades, Wall Street and the State Department ravaging the economies of these Central and Southern America region states.

5.Their biggest worry is the cartels of mexico falling into chinese or russian hands starting an insurgency war. I have seen there has been increased diplomacy between US and Mexico as The cartels has grown extremely strong lately and this worries the US gov't

A mess of America's own creation, with total economic dominance over the regions for the last century. The Cartels exist at the behest of American clandestine agencies and with the blessings of the state department.

6. If the Ukraine invasion happens or even a limited one it will be enough to split NATO many will feel unsafe

Which is what the West wants so desperately. America is on the brink of economic collapse, a $30 trillion debt is baring down on the West like the barrel of a gun.

7. The US wants to make a comeback but it is confused and doesn't know how to approach this

When you are a powerful state, unopposed and wealthy with money, weapons and allies. Yet you blatantly support a genocidal, apartheid state of Israel in the systematic dismemberment of Palestine. Then there will be consequences, that no amount of power, allies of weapons' technology can help resolve.

8. Their first goal will be to fortify East Europe because right now they only send 3k that is not enough and I expect more to come from UK and US in the coming weeks

Expect more troops pouring in from America, Britain, Canada, Australia and New Zealand ... all anglophile states along with the deaf, dumb and blind states of Eastern Europe.

The West ( it's core being America, Britain & France) is desperate for a war with Russia. Because durable peace will expose the cracks in the Western states' economies. Those cracks crumble the Western economic model and be crushed by China's economic growth that will be joined by more and more countries that have the insight to know that the West is collapsing.

for as long as the dollar is the reserve currency, and the SWIFT banking system is used the US world order shall remain

The young people will think otherwise, after seeing the development of China and the misery in the West,

The wave have already turned around. People will want to go where there are safety, chances of development and money, that is natural, regardless of whether it is governed by a Western-style or China-style system.

As the US is becoming a real shithole, India style, I doubt many people still want to go there in near future.

Living standards in China are lightyears below Europe.

Also China has a horrible reputation in Europe and when you follow news abou olympia now its even caleld a facist regime in TV channels.

US is highly likely to implode, like USSR -- just wait for 2 more years.

US debt now stands more than 30-trillion dollars --- it was 21-trillion only 4-years ago.

US Fed is printing millions of Dollars every second.

US debt is now 1.3 higher than its GDP (it has crossed the parity of 1 : 1)

Meanwhile - the US world order
"Welcome to McDonalds!, what would you like to order?"

The US is baiting China and Russia into the same formula that worked before and they are biting in hook,line and sinker.
Who will fight for you. No one trust you. You abandoned your friends. Your ego and arrogance brought you on this stage. Printing unlimited dollars not gona help you anymore. Asia is almost no go zone for you. I was not expecting fall of usa this quick. Sad to say you guys were not worthy of supper power. One side you kill Muslims alongside Isreal other side cry for Chinese Muslims. You guys destroyed whole Iraq on fake information of weapons of mass destruction. Otherside just. Look at the Chinese without dropping single drop of bold they almost took power from you. Your cowboy mentality brought you this. You are expecting urkrain to do the same job what Pakistan did for you. Man they dont have the ingredients to fight for 14 years for you. You just going to throw them for slaughter. Nothing les or more.. you were helping Isreal for his dirty baby killing business. Even They are not taking your side.they already looking for space in new world order The country you gave atomic bomb they are hesitant to support you. Now you will realize how important Pakistan was for your supper power statutes. Even India last week voted in Russian favor. The country yoy helped to break Pakistan n allowed them to kill Pakistanis using proxies from Afghanistan under your nose for 20 years.

Last edited:

The world is changing fast. Before the global cities were all in the west, NYC, London, Paris etc. Now many cities in the east rival or surpass these western cities in dynamism, wealth and development. Shanghai, Dubai, Singapore, Beijing, Seoul. Hell, even cities like Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Saigon are becoming huge magnets. Future growth is in the non western world.

US is highly likely to implode, like USSR -- just wait for 2 more years.

US debt now stands more than 30-trillion dollars --- it was 21-trillion only 4-years ago.

US Fed is printing millions of Dollars every second.

US debt is now 1.3 higher than its GDP (it has crossed the parity of 1 : 1)
I doubt the US will implode any time soon but there is no doubt that the neoliberal class which controls the government, media and military industrial complex have been parasitically hollowing out this country for their own benefit for decades. Unfortunately I see the US in thirty years as a very different country where the gap between the rich and poor is very wide, the middle class is significantly smaller and most people have to struggle a lot harder for a basic standard of living to afford food, shelter, medical care etc. It will also be a far more fragmented and divided society.

Last edited:
Living standards in China are lightyears below Europe.

Also China has a horrible reputation in Europe and when you follow news abou olympia now its even caleld a facist regime in TV channels.
Guess who controls your news? Daddy Soros and his ilk. You think it’s surprising to us that your media is anti China lol you literally don’t understand how the world works do you.

Btw Chinas living standards are not as far behind as you think they are. I can guarantee you that within one generation, China’s living standards will surpass Europe, just wait and see. I’ll give it 20 years.

Guess who controls your news? Daddy Soros and his ilk. You think it’s surprising to us that your media is anti China lol you literally don’t understand how the world works do you.

Btw Chinas living standards are not as far behind as you think they are. I can guarantee you that within one generation, China’s living standards will surpass Europe, just wait and see. I’ll give it 20 years.

I doubt that since a dictatorship can never offer adequate living standards.

I give you an example, few weeks ago i was shown pictures of chinese cities to impress me. But for me it would be an absolute nightmare to live under such conditions with no nature. I cant imagine to live in such a city and feel any happyness in my life.

Back
Top Bottom