What's new

The US world order has ENDED because it has been chellenged by Russia & China

为天地立心,
为生民立命,
为往圣继绝学,
为万世开太平.
----横渠四句

Set spiritual values for the society in general.
Create good living conditions for the human.
Perpetuate waning wisdom of ancient sages.
Let the world be peaceful forever.
----HengQu 4 ideals.
(I hope my translation is correct)

These are ideals that our ancestors fought for 5000 years.
We Chinese have always believed that all people, whether Africans, Europeans or Asians, have the right to live a rich life. The world must become equal and decent. If it doesn't want to be decent, we'll help it be decent.

What one believe doesnt change the laws of nature my friend. Fact remains that evry progress made in africa is eaten away by climate change.

You know that as well.

People look down on Africans so they won't take you seriously

But over time as they slowly sort out Thier issues rise of Africa is inevitable

Not sure if they'll become Europe or something but can potentially reach Latin America level of devalopment in atleast 50 years

In last 10 years they declined because climate change... you assume climate change stops tomorrow or something?

Growth is africas biggest problem amigo. Its extreme population growth eats up evrything achieved. And as we see now climate change devastates them like no other place on the planet.

The agricultural sector you speak about is right now getting worse there evry year, beside chinese investments. Plants dont grow with no water and they also dont grow under mass floods.

2021 marks the worst hunger crisis Africa ever faced and when we look 2022 it appears to get even worse since now also Kenya is affected.
Africa population 1.26 billion
africa-share.jpg

People look down on Africans so they won't take you seriously

But over time as they slowly sort out Thier issues rise of Africa is inevitable

Not sure if they'll become Europe (many countries will reach that level but not most of Africa) or something but can potentially reach Latin America level of devalopment in atleast 50 years

They think Africa can't develop because they are ignorant about Africa. It is not a homogeneous place. Yes, there are going to be poorly run countries that continue to flounder, but there are a lot of countries that are starting to govern themselves effectively and they will prosper. Ethiopia and Rwanda comes to mind.

I tell you Europe is very very careful they not jusmping on train way uk austrila india are doing along with usa. It is Transition period between 2 super powers US as falling an exit power and China as new power. Usa disrespect its friend Pakistan who defeated soviet union in 80z. When no one was ready to fight mighty soviet. When Germany was under occupation. Millions of Muslims from Afghanistan n pakistanis fought for glory of usa in Afghanistan and made them sol supper power. When usa became solo master of this world. They Sanctioned those muslims and called them terrorists n stood with India who was friend of Soviet. When you abandoned your loyal friend who is always ready to pay with his blood to defend you. Then fall is imminent. Usa made mistakes and China cashed them well. Without dropping sigl drop of blood and became solo master of this world. Man Chinese journey to supper power is amazing. They know value of Pakistan. It is country has the will n power to make n break the world order. Advice to Chinese friend power brings lots of responsibilities. Best way to show your power is to be humble. Ego n arrogance brought usa to this stage. Please be humble n stand with weaks and destroy bullies

Last edited:
Why is it always Eugenics first for white people?

China is white for you too? It was China that realized population must shrink to stabilize economic conditions. A strict one child policy achieved this.

China is white for you too? It was China that realized population must shrink to stabilize economic conditions. A strict one child policy achieved this.
Except white people colonize, bomb, kill, maim and rape to achieve their objectives.

Plus population of Africa is 1.26 billion. For a whole continent.

What do you white people propose the world should just commit genocide on the whole continent and halve its population?

Except white people colonize, bomb, kill, maim and rape to achieve their objectives.

Plus population of Africa is 1.26 billion. For a whole continent.

What do you white people propose the world should just commit genocide on the whole continent and halve its population?

All people colonize, bomb, kill and maim and rape to achieve their objectives.

I propose nothing, i actually give a shit about africa. Its a shithole on a path to get even worse. Not my problem. At current rate Nigeria alone will have 1 billion people in 20 years.

The west used to claim our planet didn't have enough resources to get 1 billion Chinese wealthy, that amounts to saying that Chinese had to stay poor forever keep our planet alive.

I propose nothing, i actually give a shit about africa. Its a shithole on a path to get even worse. Not my problem. At current rate Nigeria alone will have 1 billion people in 20 years.
Good. All more reason for you to not add to tangents to this thread.

Good. All more reason for you to not add to tangents to this thread.

We have freedom of speech amigo and i added some realism into this topic. Africa is a lost cause and any improvementnis eaten up by its gigantic population growth and climate change.

The situation there becomes worse evry day so it will be interesting to watch.

Europe invested billions there, now China too...and result? Evry improvement is neutralized by more and more negative side effects. In 2021 hunger in africa was worse than ever before and 2022 starts with even worse conditions.

Europe invested billions there, now China too...and result? Evry improvement is neutralized by more and more negative side effects. In 2021 hunger in africa was worse than ever before and 2022 starts with even worse conditions.
Invested? LOL. African was completely colonized by European nations who exploited the people and their wealth.

1644055761205.png

Europe has fueled wars, paying for weapons to keep insurgencies going on in major African countries.

Europeans worried about black people climbing out of poverty, thanks for the laugh.

Invested? LOL. African was completely colonized by European nations who exploited the people and their wealth.

View attachment 813337

Europe has fueled wars, paying for weapons to keep insurgencies going on in major African countries.

Europeans worried about black people climbing out of poverty, thanks for the laugh.

In last 20 years alone an astonishing 400 billion € aid was sendbto africa and evaporated to nothing.

And btw even colonisation cost more than it brought. German chancellor Bismarck was a strong opponentnto colonies because they cost only money and gave Germany nothing in return.

Subsahara Africa was always a hellhole.
Even at pharaonic times, egypt refered subsahara africa as hell, chaos and anti civilisation.

Its simply how they are.

Meanwhile - the US world order
"Welcome to McDonalds!, what would you like to order?"

The US is baiting China and Russia into the same formula that worked before and they are biting in hook,line and sinker.

Back
Top Bottom