What's new

The US world order has ENDED because it has been chellenged by Russia & China

US is highly likely to implode, like USSR -- just wait for 2 more years.

Much to the relief of the rest of the world (there may be, at most, a token number of not so relevant exceptions).

Last edited:
I doubt that since a dictatorship can never offer adequate living standards.

I give you an example, few weeks ago i was shown pictures of chinese cities to impress me. But for me it would be an absolute nightmare to live under such conditions with no nature. I cant imagine to live in such a city and feel any happyness in my life.
Sure bud. You’re just repeating the same old garbage. Singapore is basically a dictatorship but a very professional meritocratic one which China is quickly becoming and Singapore is far superior economically than the vast majority of European countries.

Trust me, by the time you have kids in grade school and a mortgage, China’s living standards would have surpassed sleepy Europe. I have been to both places many times while your knowledge is from gossip. I know what I’m talking about.

Sure bud. You’re just repeating the same old garbage. Singapore is basically a dictatorship but a very professional meritocratic one which China is quickly becoming and Singapore is far superior economically than the vast majority of European countries.

Trust me, by the time you have kids in grade school and a mortgage, China’s living standards would have surpassed sleepy Europe. I have been to both places many times while your knowledge is from gossip. I know what I’m talking about.

I prefer sleepy europe over cancer megapolis.

That is my home area:

PXL_20210923_105736281.jpg

That is maximum living standards for me. We have excellent infrastructure, great healthcare and freedom. We also have one of highest life expectancy in the world.

I prefer sleepy europe over cancer megapolis.

That is my home area:

View attachment 813380

That is maximum living standards for me. We have excellent infrastructure, great healthcare and freedom. We also have one of highest life expectancy in the world.
How high is the unemployment rate in Greece and how many young adults live with their parents because they can’t afford their own place?

Enough garbage man. In 20 years, China will surpass Europe. I guarantee this.

How high is the unemployment rate in Greece and how many young adults live with their parents because they can’t afford their own place?

Enough garbage man. In 20 years, China will surpass Europe. I guarantee this.

I would prefer unemployment over living in a natureless concrete desert and work an ant-job where i have to make cheap mobilephones.

As i said we have completly different opinions what a good life should look like.

I would prefer unemployment over living in a natureless concrete desert and work an ant-job where i have to make cheap mobilephones.

As i said we have completly different opinions what a good life should look like.
Sure bud. Whenever you are confronted with facts and shown to be completely ignorant, you come back with totally subjective opinions.

Actually no we don’t have completely different opinions about the good life. China is just completely different from what you imagine because you’re a brainwashed ignoramus.

How many nationalistic westerners had you come across who completely legitimize and support the current liberal EU order, while remaining silent on the urgent and existential globalist threat facing western nations? Not condemning EU regimes for facilitating mass immigration, but minimizing the impact of said immigration? This bizarre positioning is a fraud in view of the domestic political constellation of the west. The actual right wing nationalist movement in Greece, Golden Dawn, was removed from power, banned and suppressed by the ruling oligarchy. Greek nationalists are in fact disgusted by the regime in Athens, by the EU and so on. But this character's highly unlikely to be Greek anyway, more probably a certain permanently banned troll returning under a new handle. Just here to take non-westerners for a ride. Ignoring's the best option.

Golden Dawn is not nationalist its a nazi party plain and simple.

Also our conservative government has culled migration down to almost zero and sucessfully closed borders. It shows that this can be done without nazi methods.

I also like how you bend reality to insult me. I see Soros as threat for Greece and Europe and said this often enough. Im conservative, doesnt mean im a nazi like golden dawn. Golden Dawn was primitive, intellectual challenged and plain and simple low class scum.

What i want is a conservative EU. I see the EU as important in many aspects and that it changed in that direction is because Greece and eastern european countries changed it that way.

Im an athlete and love my sport, i love to travel. I love nature and im political active. All this combined would be Impossible in China.
No it isn’t. You’re just ignorant.

How many nationalistic westerners had you come across who completely legitimize and throw their support behind the liberal EU order, while remaining silent on the existential globalist threat facing western nations? Not condemning EU regimes for facilitating mass immigration, but minimizing the impact of said immigration? This bizarre positioning is a fraud in view of actual domestic political constellations prevailing in the west. The right wing nationalist movement in Greece, Golden Dawn, was removed from power, banned and suppressed by the ruling oligarchy. Greek nationalists are in fact disgusted by the regime in Athens, by the EU and so on. But this character's highly unlikely to be Greek anyway, more probably a certain permanently banned troll returning under a new handle. Just here to take non-westerners for a ride. Ignoring's the best option.
He’s a confused kid, don’t worry about what he says too much.

You say it isnt Impossible. I hate communism. Now tell me how i could be political active there?

If i would compete there and critisize Xi or the regime i m quite sure i would face extreme problems.
When you grow up you’ll find out that the west works in the same way except you’re allowed to play politics without really influencing the big picture. At least in China the govt is focused on developing the country and not controlled by neoliberal billionaires manipulating the system for their own benefits while gaslighting society through their smoke and mirror media tricks.

The implosion of USA is predicted since 300 years...

Make it 302 years.

The debt is increasing, and economy is shrinking.

About 10-years ago, the size of US economy was 30-trillion dollars, with a debt of 14-trillion.

Now, economy is 20-trillion and debt is more than 30-trillion.

Add 2 more years to the above ratios, and you can calculate the coming doom even if you are not an economist.

Make it 302 years.

The debt is increasing, and economy is shrinking.

About 10-years ago, the size of US economy was 30-trillion dollars, with a debt of 14-trillion.

Now, economy is 20-trillion and debt is more than 30-trillion.

Add 2 more years to the above ratios, and you can calculate the coming doom even if you are not an economist.

Ummm USA economy is not shrinking...

Golden Dawn is not nationalist its a nazi party plain and simple.

Also our conservative government has culled migration down to almost zero and sucessfully closed borders. It shows that this can be done without nazi methods.

I also like how you bend reality to insult me. I see Soros as threat for Greece and Europe and said this often enough. Im conservative, doesnt mean im a nazi like golden dawn. Golden Dawn was primitive, intellectual challenged and plain and simple low class scum.

What i want is a conservative EU. I see the EU as important in many aspects and that it changed in that direction is because Greece and eastern european countries changed it that way.

Insults? I do not resort to insults.

Proper nationalist currents in the west, regardless of their position towards the Third Reich, converge on shared hostility against the bipartisan ruling oligarchy of liberal democracies. So-called conservative governing parties are essentially agents of the same globalist mafia, and considered as such by nationalists, which is why the latter part ways with the former.

And it appears likely to me that you're the same person as users "Markus S", "Marcus Aurelius" and so on using new identity. Prior to this, I exposed and described the multiple parallels that can be observed between the posting habits of these various accounts.

Last edited:
In last 20 years alone an astonishing 400 billion € aid was sendbto africa and evaporated to nothing.

And btw even colonisation cost more than it brought. German chancellor Bismarck was a strong opponentnto colonies because they cost only money and gave Germany nothing in return.

Subsahara Africa was always a hellhole.
Even at pharaonic times, egypt refered subsahara africa as hell, chaos and anti civilisation.

Its simply how they are.
Wow the fact that you believe is what is scary.

I see that different. In china i see a bad regime. By paying actors like the british guy who made propaganda videos they also use smoke and mirror tactics.
You’re a know nothing who just mouths off on subjects you know nothing about.

In last 20 years alone an astonishing 400 billion € aid was sendbto africa and evaporated to nothing.

And btw even colonisation cost more than it brought. German chancellor Bismarck was a strong opponentnto colonies because they cost only money and gave Germany nothing in return.

Subsahara Africa was always a hellhole.
Even at pharaonic times, egypt refered subsahara africa as hell, chaos and anti civilisation.

Its simply how they are.

Europe has never done a single good for Africa. Europe has only plundered and pillaged the continent for its own benefit. China is at least building infrastructure in cooperation with African countries. That’s the difference and it is making a big difference. You’re just clueless. Check out how cities like Addis are developing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom