What's new

The United States needs air power, but it does not need an air force.

What about US missile technology,submarines,destroyers,ACs etc..?
You DO know that all of the world powers combined cant defeat the US,even without airpower?
If you think otherwise,explain how.
As i said, it needs time

If you want to wait that they plan their agression and wait quietly for their missiles, it's you who decide

Ms 13 is a gang of criminals,not freedom fighters.
MS-13 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
No it's freedom democrats like Al Qaeda in Syria

Ms 13 is a gang of criminals,not freedom fighters.
MS-13 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lol, you really took that kid seriously? after I have repeatedly said there were NO MS-13 in Mexico as MS-13 is a SALVADORIAN Gang to him like a thousand time

I probably should pass his message of repeatedly Mexican MS-13 to some of my el sal friend, real MS-13 member may go to where elis at and tear'em a new one

@elis 18 street is a Mexican gang,
Norteños is a Mexican gang, MS-13 is not, unless you want to have your balls cut off and posted in YouTube, you really should stop saying MS-13 is a Mexican (their rival) gang. Dude, I like you and you post crack me up here, I don't want to see your balls posted up in youtube

Last edited:
Lol, you really took that kid seriously? after I have repeatedly said there were NO MS-13 in Mexico as MS-13 is a SALVADORIAN Gang to him like a thousand time

I probably should pass his message of repeatedly Mexican MS-13 to some of my el sal friend, real MS-13 member may go to where elis at and tear'em a new one

Norteños is a Mexican gang, MS-13 is not, unless you want to have your balls cut off and posted in YouTube, you really should stop saying MS-13 is a Mexican (their rival) gang. Dude, I like you and you post crack me up here, I don't want to see your balls posted up in youtube
By now,you should have known i was fishing.

US with super power in each and every field of military needs more power hahah.. In order to kill more women and childrens

I think i have already told you that they are also in Mexico
MaraSalvatruchaLocation.png

I think i have already told you that they are also in Mexico
MaraSalvatruchaLocation.png

Dude, where's your brain at??

There are Triad in the United State(a lot of them) that does not make triad an American gang.

When you say a Mexican gang, you mean a gang originated in Mexico. Not it operate in Mexico

Putting a gang of foreign man in your homeland makes a gang, if you have a Mexican gang operate in Mexico that make them an organisation, not a gang, when you have a bunch of El Salvadorian making in Mexico, then you get yourselves a gang

Do you know anything and gang world son? If you don't please for your sake, keep your mouth shut

Dude, where's your brain at??

There are Triad in the United State(a lot of them) that does not make triad an American gang.

When you say a Mexican gang, you mean a gang originated in Mexico. Not it operate in Mexico

Putting a gang of foreign man in your homeland makes a gang, if you have a Mexican gang operate in Mexico that make them an organisation, not a gang, when you have a bunch of El Salvadorian making in Mexico, then you get yourselves a gang

Do you know anything and gang world son? If you don't please for your sake, keep your mouth shut
MS13 is highly implanted in Mexico and share a border with JEW USA, wich is not the case for Salvador
So you understand better why i rather speak about mexican than salvadorian?

If i have spoken about salvadorian, you would say it's too far and say i'am stupid

Now stop your pointless little critics

MS13 is highly implanted in Mexico and share a border with JEW USA, wich is not the case for Salvador
So you understand better why i rather speak about mexican than salvadorian?

If i have spoken about salvadorian, you would say it's too far and say i'am stupid

Now stop your pointless little critics

Dude, really, exactly how dumb are you?

Do you even know what MS stand for in the MS 13? Mara Salvatrucha

There is some dispute about the etymology of the name.

Some sources state the gang is named for La Mara, a street gang inSan Salvador, and the Salvatrucha guerrillas who fought in theSalvadoran Civil War.[18] Additionally, the word mara means gang inCaliche slang (es) and is taken from marabunta, the name of a fierce type of ant. "Salvatrucha" may be a combination of the wordsSalvadoran and trucha, a Caliche word for being alert. The term, "Salvatruchas" has been explained as a reference to Salvadorian peasants trained to become guerrilla fighters, referred to as "Farabundo Martí National Liberation Front."[19]

Dude, a Salvadorian gang will not become Mexican just because you want them to be closer to your evil enemy...

You should go to Mexico and yell out "Los MS13 son Mexicano" and see what will happen to you, he'll I will even chip in for the airfare. lOL MS13 is a Mexican gang, dude, you crack me up

You're too idiot, always opening your mouth to discuss pointless things

You maybe think you're a genius, but think a little bit little jerk and you would know that it's impossible for the little salvadorians to control Mexico, USA and a lot of countries

It's like AL Qaeda it originates in Saudi Arabia, but now noone gives a damn about the nationality. MS13 is the same thing, noone cares if it's a mexican, salvadorian or other. Do you understand stupid?

Next time you bother me again with your savadorian bullshit, i put you on ignore list because i can talk with people but not with idiots like you

You're a unique case as i have never thought here about ignoring someone

Back
Top Bottom