What's new

The UK's EU referendum: All you need to know

Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We do honour them, the EU didn't, so we broke away. It wasn't us who wanted this. We asked for reform, the EU refused. As for Russia, there is NATO.
ISIS is being slaughtered by our special forces, drones and RAF. These attacks are relentless and won't stop.
If democracy is evil and a betrayal, then the Europeans who believe they were betrayed by the UK should go on to be ruled by a dictatorship.

No it is not that way. In losing the UK Europe shows weakness and it can be beginning of much worse. I think its not too late. We can see this as warning shot and change things i´m sure and show that we can work out problems.

Complete BS. France is a net contributor to the EU budget so technically France pays for its farmers and more.

And farming is subsidised everywhere in the EU it's not specific to France at all. They are by no mean more inefficient than say British farmers.

What he means is that the UK is forced to buy food from France at higher prices when it could get the same products
cheaper elsewhere.

Bonds between Crimea and Russia are very old and strong as history should learn you.

That is not an "overnight" reaction.

But let's not pollute this brexit thread.

Yes, it is not the first time Russia has occupied Crimea.
If You do not want a polluted thread, I suggest You delete Your posts, and I will delete mine.

Let's conquer Europe tomorrow, comrades! Release the tanks! :yes4:
That was sarcasm, do not jump out of the windows!

If you want to invade us,why don't you go through the migration board like everybody else ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-
Just some humor,don't take it seriously !

star.jpg

@flamer84

Last edited:
What he means is that the UK is forced to buy food from France at higher prices when it could get the same products
cheaper elsewhere.

BS once again. Products are sold on markets (international or local depending on the product) and the market sets the prices. That is exactly why European farmers are subsidized because they cannot make a living with those prices.

And neither France nor the EU forbide the Brits to buy what they want where they want.

You are full of hate against the French as usual.

Last edited:
BS once again. Products are sold on markets (international or local depending on the product) and the market sets the prices. That is exactly why European farmers are subsidized because they cannot make a living with those prices.

And neither France nor the EU forbide the Brits to buy what they want where they want.

You are full of hate against the French as usual.

Heard of tariffs to make non-EU products more expensive?

Heard of tariffs to make non-EU products more expensive?
Yes and as you'll be free now I propose you set all you tariff on food importation to 0.

That's a brilliant idea, I'm pretty sure your farmers will appreciate a lot.

Well, at least the first 4 to 5 years because after they won't be much to survive.

But, indeed you may theoretically be able to save a few pounds on you're food.

I request you to read the entire news that I have posted

It shows that there is going to be a LOT of turmoil ahead

Immigration concerns can be handled differently

The economic Transition will be very difficult

And what about SCOTLAND

They want independence again
Regarding the Scots.
1)Spain-Catalonia & Belgium-Flanders won't allow them int

2)THeir currency? UK won't give them the GBP & the Euro isn't really a great option now & too big a risk.Add to that I doubt scotland fulfills the pre-requisites

3)It's source of income? Oil prices-Scotland;s primary source of income are going down. Add to that its deficit is 10% of GDP. The Scots may be leftists but they can't ignore basic economics for long

4)
"The 1.6 million votes cast in this referendum in favour of remain, do not wipe away the two million votes that we cast less than two years ago," she said.- Ruth Davidson

1.6 million voted to remain in EU in Scotland, 2 years ago about 2 million voted No to Azadi

5)Yes,Economic transition will be tough.Can go totally wrong if the Tories don't untie and form a stable govt.

ClzWxiMWIAAUB7-.jpg:large

Last edited:
Yes and as you'll be free now I propose you set all you tariff on food importation to 0.

That's a brilliant idea, I'm pretty sure your farmers will appreciate a lot.

Well, at least the first 4 to 5 years because after they won't be much to survive.

But, indeed you may theoretically be able to save a few pounds on you're food.

Please don't try to troll.

Tariffs can be lowered on food products like oranges that the UK does not produce anyway.

I have not studied in detail how many products the UK could set tariffs down to zero, which won't be in competition
with UK farmers, but fruit and veg that require a Mediterranean climate can all be included.

Don't take this personally as it is just business.

If you want to invade us,why don't you go through the migration board like everybody else ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-
Just some humor,don't take it seriously !

@flamer84

That represents a small section of our society who are increasingly being forced into the world of work. Our welfare reforms will take care of this problem once and for all.

You dont follow your commitments. You broke with Europe and weaken it.

Do you know who you strengthen? Russia laughs and says europe breaks apart. That way russia can dominate more.

Even ISIS made a statement that europe shows its weakness and they want intensify their attacks to paralyse us.

What UK did is plain and simple evil and betrayal for all europeans. You weaken the entire continent and make us victims of russia and islamic terrorism. sorry but that is not forgiveable.
Huh.....but I thought you said before that you were best buddies with Russia??:what:

That represents a small section of our society who are increasingly being forced into the world of work. Our welfare reforms will take care of this problem once and for all.

You know whats worst part? How you break all we accomplished as europeans together.

I work in airplane business. When we do business in UK now do i need a visa and get checked? Thats insulting process for evry european.

All this can still be reversed. Think about the gigantic damage that is done here to all of europe you included.

Huh.....but I thought you said before that you were best buddies with Russia??:what:

Well we will be forced to be now. The EU lost much influence and renomee because of this. Putin wins and so does ISIS.

All this process binds efforts we could use to solve problems.

Back
Top Bottom