What's new

The U.S is screwing up a $1.5 billion Turkey-Pakistan defense deal

The USA is in fact doing a great service to Turkey! She’s helping her to setup an indigenous turbo shaft engine industry in Turkey.....

As for Pak, I am pretty sure they’re very much into all aspects of chopper manufacturing in Turkey to have their own base....

Last edited:
The USA is in fact doing a great service to Turkey! She’s helping her to setup an indigenous turbo shaft engine industry in Turkey.....

As for Pak, I am pretty sure they’re very much into all aspects of chopper manufacturing in Turkey to have their own base....

Totally agreed, sanctions of 90s on Pakistan resulted into indigenization of Defence equipment including missiles, tanks and aircrafts. Secondly there is no dearth of alternative sources provided you have money or have importance for other countries.

The hypocrisy of the USA is shown with the blank cheque they have given to India for the purchase of the same S400 system....

Oh, the joys of being a NATO ally and be treated like this, while India is not sanctioned at all ..

this is international politics dear

better you assemble it getting from china .

The hypocrisy of the USA is shown with the blank cheque they have given to India for the purchase of the same S400 system....

Oh, the joys of being a NATO ally and be treated like this, while India is not sanctioned at all ..

did you promise to "Fight" China on American behalf (doesnt matter even if it is a chicken fight), if not then dont cry

It is not a big loss for Pakistan
Americans are just angry We don't ask to any weapons anymore
yes why not ? they are angry that big buyer is not giving big orders .

better you assemble it getting from china .

Todays Pakistan has many option, China, Russia, Italy to say the least. If not then make it just like we have managed to make everything else...unlike some others
yes why not ? they are angry that big buyer is not giving big orders .

we can get Dhuruv LMAO the ones returned by venezuela LMAO

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom