What's new

The Turkish Navy Superior To The Russian Black Sea Fleet ?

All empires collapsed including yours.

Yes, almost all very major empires in ancient ages at height were secular and during downfall were sectarian or extremist or ethnocentric.
You really have to stop going weird. Feel free to start a new thread on why Turkic kingdoms collapsed.

okay. now chill. I am leaving this thread.

check out ali sina's faith freedom. You might get an alternate view why turkic empires collapsed.

Why ali sina faith freedom when we got the AHDNAMA OF FATIH SULTAN MEHMET it is the first declaration of human rights (485 years before 1948 International Human Rights Declaration.)

Russia's time has passed gentlemen. Yeah, they might be undefeatable on their own turf, as they have always been. But nobody have any interests on those forsaken lands anyway. It will always end up being an old lone wolf against a pack.

I'm just telling you that Moghuls who were Turkics and Muslim also contributed to India. That was my point. You wanted to say Islam didn't cotnribute anything so you are the troll. The only thing I dispise from my cousin ancestors the Moghuls is that they slept with creatures called Indian women and wrote a book about the different positions.

Are you serious the Kamasutra was written by them? :woot:

Russia's time has passed gentlemen. Yeah, they might be undefeatable on their own turf, as they have always been. But nobody have any interests on those forsaken lands anyway. It will always end up being an old lone wolf against a pack.
That is true.
Russia has failed to form proper economic and military alliances with strong countries.
For that matter, even China has failed in that. Their only real partners are Pakistan and North Korea. Hardly successful countries.

Only US has succeeded in forging an international alliance.

Are you serious the Kamasutra was written by them? :woot:
No. That is an ancient Indian text.

Why ali sina faith freedom when we got the AHDNAMA OF FATIH SULTAN MEHMET it is the first declaration of human rights (485 years before 1948 International Human Rights Declaration.)
I thought Cyrus was the first to declare Human Rights?

I thought Cyrus was the first to declare Human Rights?

Well i dont know Cyrus but i can declare myself King of the planet its useless if nobody recognise it..

Last edited:
800px-%D0%A4%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B3%D0%B0%D1%82_%22%D0%90%D0%B4%D0%BC%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BB_%D0%93%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%88%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2%22_%D0%B4%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%81%D1%8F_%D0%BD%D0%B0_%D0%BF%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B2%D1%83.jpg

Admiral_Gorshkov_class_Frigate.jpg

03.10.2009%2B8-35-31_0027.jpg

If Albania tried to penetrate Turkey from the rear, will Greece help?

If Albania tried to penetrate Turkey from the rear, will Greece help?

Does Albania have a military serious question and dont expect anything from the Greeks nowadays they are affraid of their own shadow.

What did i said? You cant expect a serious discussion if there are trolls patrolling around...

Not one single thread in World Affairs,ME or Europe section is serious these days.All are clusterfucks with members throwing garbage upon garbage at each other.

My consolation these days on PDF are the Military related Sections,they are relatively kept clean and always full of new,interesting info.Pitty ,because we could have had good discussions here to if the moderation wouldn't be so laxed.

Was it so hard to have a navy vs navy comparison by numbers,weapons,technicalities ? No....they had to bring ethnicity into it,the retards with "we have nukeeess!! STRONK1111" also showed up like Russia would use nukes in a conventional warfare in the Black Sea.

Oh well...

Back
Top Bottom