What's new

The Turkish Navy Superior To The Russian Black Sea Fleet ?

You just do not brag too much, comrades Turks. To destroy Turkey as a state enough one volley of Russian submarine with ballistic missiles.

Turkey won't pick a fight but if Russia starts creeping up on our borders and trying to reinstate the Soviet Union Turkey is ready to defend Azerbaijan/Georgia, along with the rest of Caucasus front.

More like Europe needed us. If we wanted we could join Russia against Europe but that was obviously not the best choice.

Do you work for comedy central?
You just do not brag too much, comrades Turks. To destroy Turkey as a state enough one volley of Russian submarine with ballistic missiles.

some will never learn,vostok.

Comrade Vostok,leave the ballistic missiles,you dont want to kill your one millìon tourist countrymen do you?
Nobody wants war with Russia.

I do not want Russia to fight against Turkey. Moreover, I hope that in a few years we will be allies. I just do not like that some looking down at Russia.
We have respect for Russia and Russians generally, just not for trolls.

Btw: congrats for beeing Think tank. :tup:

Last edited:

Thank you for your in-depth analysis. Russia Stro0onk!!1

47215199.jpg

Seriously, WTF? They have created another Safriz :disagree:

Thank you for your in-depth analysis. Russia Stro0onk!!1

47215199.jpg

Seriously, WTF? They have created another Safriz :disagree:

I was thinking just the same LOL...Going from thread to thread denying every russian genocide out there,praising stalin as a good leader done wrong by "evil western media" and screaming Russia STROOONK111 gets you a think tank o_O

Next think tank i believe it will be @Fukuoka

I was thinking just the same LOL...Going from thread to thread denying every russian genocide out there,praising stalin as a good leader done wrong by "evil western media" and screaming Russia STROOONK111 gets you a think tank o_O

Next think tank i believe it will be @Fukuoka

Wouldn't surprise me at all.

"PDF THINK TANK: JEW! HUNTER"

Back
Top Bottom