What's new

The Turkish Navy Superior To The Russian Black Sea Fleet ?

turkish navy superior to Russia? Get a load of these guys!

Being a former servicemen, I can assure you that Northern Sea Area Command can neutralize Russian Black Sea Fleet within 72 hours. That was the subject.

Being a former servicemen, I can assure you that Northern Sea Area Command can neutralize Russian Black Sea Fleet within 72 hours. That was the subject.
Can Russia bring another fleet to join the Black Sea Fleet?
If yes, how long does it take?

turkish navy superior to Russia? Get a load of these guys!
He did not say that.
He said its superior to the Russian Black Sea Fleet, not the entire Russian Navy put together.

Last edited:
Can Russia bring another fleet to join the Black Sea Fleet?
If yes, how long does it take?

He did not say that.
He said its superior to the Russian Black Sea Fleet, not the entire Russian Navy put together.

The closest Russian surface combatants are the Baltic Fleet which may take more than a month. But before that they ll have to pass Mediterranean. It means that to reach Black Sea, they firstly have to deal with; Southern Sea Area Command, 1st Tactical Air Force (TURAF), US 6th Fleet, SNMG-1 (Standing NATO Maritime Group One), STRIKFORNATO...etc.

Black sea, Agean sea and east-Med sea is a Turkish sea. Nobody can compete with Turkish fleet in these waters. Everbody knows their place.

I like to read some war scenarios so guys my question is in these circumstances... how would the two fight eachother how long would it take to sink whole of Russian blacksea fleet and how would the Russia respond.

And what will be Turkeys next moves? anyone?

Russian answer would likely be massed backfire bombers coming in low with salvoes of supersonic cruise missiles.In any case russian black sea fleet would not stand much chance alone,except in defensive role under umbrella of s-300/400 batteries and shore based AshCMs.The main problem for turkey would be russian land forces which is where russia would like to make its true punch.But this whole scenario is one laughably imaginery anyway,so LOL.

How many Russian air force Su-27 / 35 are based at the Belbek air base in Sevastopol? At least two squadrons? :coffee:

I wonder how much hours would it take Russia to neutralize all turkish navy?

Probably months when considering ruskys logistic capabilities. But the entire NRF of NATO will be deployed in Black Sea Region within 24 hours. If you keep trolling I will start to give negative ratings to your troll posts here starting with page 1.

All this conversation now look like about - which dick is bigger. :rofl:
If entire NRF of NATO are deployed in Black Sea, that means conquest of Russian Federation , all of us will be immediately seen with Muhammad,Buddha,Jesus,Brahma...uncle Devil.

Probably months when considering ruskys logistic capabilities. But the entire NRF of NATO will be deployed in Black Sea Region within 24 hours. If you keep trolling I will start to give negative ratings to your troll posts here starting with page 1.

Stop talking nonsense and pretending you are an expert. One of the decisive factors in the Georgian victory was the logistics capabilities particularly the heavy transport aircraft which were able to overwhelm the Georgian military with around the clock sorties in which soldiers and equipment were constantly on the move.

Now in terms of Russian navy where are they lacking in logistics? In reality the Russian navy does not need much of any logistics when operating in the black sea. many Russian submarines are nuclear powered, and have the ability to stay submerged for months, they dont need fuel and they dont need to resurface the only limit of endurance i the food supply. Apart from that anti submarine aircraft need need no logistics other then then the basic maintenance which is performed at the air base.

And earlier you were bragging about Turkish submarines purchased from Germany. Look at the age of the submarines and realize that they are diesel powered and old at that. not to mention they are off the shelf submarines that are operated by even 3rd world countries. The saying is that you get what you pay for, turkish submarines cost around $300 million and less while Russian subs cost around $3.5 billions. Russian subs are faster, quieter, have unlimited endurance, and have deeper dive depths. Theoretically there is not a single ship or submarine in the Turkish navy that can challenge something like the Yasen.

Back
Top Bottom