What's new

The Turkish Navy Superior To The Russian Black Sea Fleet ?

I'm just telling you that Moghuls who were Turkics and Muslim also contributed to India. That was my point. You wanted to say Islam didn't cotnribute anything so you are the troll. The only thing I dispise from my cousin ancestors the Moghuls is that they slept with creatures called Indian women and wrote a book about the different positions.

Dude !!

Mughals integrated into Indian society, they only built some structures from the wealth of this land and most of the structures are built after demolishing temples.

Mughals are seen as invaders and Hindus never accepted them as rulers nor they are seen as legitimate authority.

there are few exceptions like Akbar.

central Asian Mongoloid turks are not good looking either.

What contributions do these Central Asian nomadic tribes did to human kind??

Kamasutra, Aurveda, metallurgy, Astronomy, numericals, infinity, zero, etc...etc.. are done by Indians and during Mughal period Indian scientific field was declining.

Are Russians threatening us with Nuclear weapons? It only means that Russians on this forum ran out of arguments and are intimidated my Turkish fleet that they throw armagedon on the table....

Obviously any nuclear strike on Turkey will be answered with nuclear strike back. Plus NATO will take this opportunity to annihilate Russia since if they nuke Turkey, they are next.

In open warfare nukes won't be used. Only as last card, whenn one country is pushed in the corner, a nuke might be used which might be end of the world. I believe no such thing will happen with Russia since when Soviet collapsed they didn't nuke everybody they just retreated in a corner and licked their wounds. A collapse of Russian Federation willl be the same.

List of active ships of the Turkish Naval Forces
As of 2013, there are approximately 112 ships in commission (excluding minor auxiliary vessels) including; 16 frigates, 8 corvettes 14 submarines and various other ships.

Current ships
Gabya-class

TCG Gaziantep (F-490)
TCG Giresun (F-491)
TCG Gemlik (F-492)
TCG Gelibolu (F-493)
TCG Gökçeada (F-494)
TCG Gediz (F-495)
TCG Gökova (F-496)
TCG Göksu (F-497) 4,100 tonnes ex Oliver Hazard Perry-class frigates.
Barbaros-class

TCG Barbaros (F-244)
TCG Oruçreis (F-245)
TCG Salihreis (F-246)
TCG Kemalreis (F-247) 3,300 tonnes
Yavuz-class

TCG Yavuz (F-240)
TCG Turgutreis (F-241)
TCG Fatih (F-242)
TCG Yıldırım (F-243) 3,000 tonnes
Ada-class

TCG Heybeliada (F-511)
TCG Büyükada (F-512) 2,300 tonnes 6 more planned.
Burak-class

TCG Bozcaada (F-500)
TCG Bodrum (F-501)
TCG Bandırma (F-502)
TCG Beykoz (F-503)
TCG Bartın (F-504)
TCG Bafra (F-505) 1,300 tonnes ex D'Estienne d'Orves-class avisos.
Atılay-class 209/1200

TCG Atılay (S-347)
TCG Saldıray (S-348)
TCG Batıray (S-349)
TCG Yıldıray (S-350)
TCG Doğanay (S-351)
TCG Dolunay (S-352) 1,600 tonnes
Preveze-class 209T1/1400

TCG Preveze (S-353)
TCG Sakarya (S-354)
TCG 18 Mart (S-355)
TCG Anafartalar (S-356) 1,800 tonnes
Gür-class 209T2/1400

TCG Gür (S-357)
TCG Çanakkale (S-358)
TCG Burakreis (S-359)
TCG I. İnönü (S-360) 1,800 tonnes
Missile boat
9 Kılıç class 550 tonnes
2 Yıldız class 430 tonnes
4 Rüzgar class 410 tonnes
4 Doğan class 430 tonnes
8 Kartal class 200 tonnes
Patrol boat
6 AB-25 class 170 tonnes
4 PGM71 class
2 Kalyon class
1 Turgut class
10 Tuzla class 400 tonnes
Mine countermeasures vessel
6 Aydın class 650 tonnes
5 Engin class
3 Felenk class
5 Seydi class
Landing ship tank (LST)
1 Osman Gazi class 3,700 tonnes
2 Saruca Bey class
1 Ertuğrul class
17 EDIC type
7 Yeni type
Landing craft mechanized (LCM)
16 Ç-302 type
181136943.jpg

Yes we can bring total destruction to your house with nuclear sunburst.

Get over it.

yeswecan_GR.jpg

See here, a prime example of a Russian inferiority.

He needs to change of subject so he can avoid the actual question, who's answer damages his manhood.
On top of that he needs to put a big picture, to extra compensate for his inferiority complex.
İt's just like a guy with a small weenie buying a lamborghini as a compensation for his mini dwick.

images

Russian Tactical Nukes (20 Kilo Tons) used on Turkish fleet (sinking it with a single strike) would not escalate a full global Shotout. I dont think US Forces would retaliate for Turkey. They would propably give you the keys for some outdated B61 bombs to mount on your F16s, but none of your birds would ever manage to penetrate Russian Air defence. No chance.

eJxVjlsOgkAMRbdC5tuQQR4BF-A-RqZI4zBDSlGJce-2JCbav3PS3tuXobRGD96cMqYVDpl5OAaaHN1ExTUEUYwTCBVlWXdV3RZNbsWOgNeRxTdWcUqM933N1p0wgQtzWpAxRbWiLok8kIA5u7CA0Wh4MgY9O1Zajp5HgXaPZHJxmR1B7DeRgx6JHlzPSWNsLnt_oxk_pd__t1kbzN70_gCZdEeL.png

no chance

Russian Tactical Nukes (20 Kilo Tons) used on Turkish fleet (sinking it with a single strike) would not escalate a full global Shotout. I dont think US Forces would retaliate for Turkey. They would propably give you the keys for some outdated B61 bombs to mount on your F16s, but none of your birds would ever manage to penetrate Russian Air defence. No chance.

no chance

It would end up being a radioactive wasteland., lol.

You are not even Russian, why do you care so much?

What is Turkish Navy's expansion plan till 2025?

Sorry mate it's been a little late, anyways.

The Turkish Navy is currently undergoing several modernization programmes to replace its ageing equipment. As of 2013 its major projects are as follows:

• The construction works of twelve MILGEM project warships (8 Ada class corvettes and 4 TF-100 class frigates) are currently ongoing. The first vessel, F-511 TCG Heybeliada, was commissioned in 2011. The second, TCG Büyükada was commissioned by the end of 2013.
  • Plans to build a total of four TF-2000 class air-defence frigates with the option for two more.[25][26] As of December 2012, Turkey may acquire up to eight of the new frigates.[27]
  • The acquisition of six Type 214 AIP submarines was approved by the Turkish Ministry of Defense on 12 December 2006. Expected to be built by this year.
  • The acquisition of a Landing Helicopter Dock(LHD) was approved on 12 December 2006. SSM has chosen Navantia's Juan Carlos design.
  • New LST class (+2 approved on 12 December 2006)[32][37]
  • LCT class (+8 approved on 12 December 2006)[32]
  • New Fleet Replenishment Tanker (FRT) class
  • Submarine Rescue Mother Ship (+1 approved)[38]
  • Rescue & Towing Ship (+2 approved)

@Neptune

as of now we have 1 milgem that is gone to africa, 2 frigates gone to africa, 1 replenishment ship gone to africa, and 1 frigate is now in Qatar. What is your opinion on this considering the current situation in Ukraine?

Add +1 frigate at NATO-OOS deployment, +1 frigate at CTF deployment. I dont know what the hell the government is trying to do with the navy. Everybody's aware of the heavy Russian military presence. Wiping out the Russian Black Sea Fleet would be a piece of cake. But recently Russians doubled their submarine fleet in Black Sea. I mean. Higher or lower, threat is a threat. They should have postponed that overseas deployment. Read this. An interview with the formal commander of the fleet Ex-Adm. Nusret Güner.

Emekli amiral uyardı: Kabul edilemez - Gerçek Gündem

nusret-guner3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom