What's new

The Turkish Navy Superior To The Russian Black Sea Fleet ?

Israeli navy is the weakest force among all it's forces and if turkey increase it's warships to 34 in which it should have cruise missile carrying destroyers and 18 submarines it would be real global player @Neptune @500

Israeli navy is the weakest force among all it's forces and if turkey increase it's warships to 34 in which it should have cruise missile carrying destroyers and 18 submarines it would be real global player @Neptune @500

Oh great,all that was missing was the jihadist fundamentalist dragging Israel into the discussion without any reason whatsoever.:lol:

They have Second Strike capable Dolphin Subs(4/5)dont underestimate them.

Sry but i dont see how Russia could invade Turkey, this is a whole another category than Crimea.

Without US protection, Russia can easily take over its former republics and roll into Turkey. The whole Europe can easily fall into Russian hands. Turkey won't stand a chance.
Turkish navy is strongest in the region. Russian outdated fleet would be on bottom of the Black sea within days. The sea is basically high way of the earth. We could push Russians back all the way back to Volga river with help of Azerbaijan, Georgia, and local muslims in Caucasia and above. The thing is Russian army is bigger but they have much much much bigger country. If they transfer from western or eastern front to Caucasus front, it will weaken their flanks so they can't do that. Russia's volume in land was its advantage, now it will be their weakness.

You must be smoking something high. Turkey is at the protection of US military. Just because US is protecting you doesn't mean that you can go out there and pick a fight.

Without US protection, Russia can easily take over its former republics and roll into Turkey. The whole Europe can easily fall into Russian hands. Turkey won't stand a chance.

You must be smoking something high. Turkey is at the protection of US military. Just because US is protecting you doesn't mean that you can go out there and pick a fight.
yes right.. Turks was under Us protecton for 1000 years.. thanks Usa:):)

yes right.. Turks was under Us protecton for 1000 years.. thanks Usa:):)

this is true after WWII till today. The whole Western Europe, Southern Europe and Turkey have been under US protection. This organization is known as NATO and the commander of NATO is always a US general. If you don't believe me, look it up.

Turkey won't pick a fight but if Russia starts creeping up on our borders and trying to reinstate the Soviet Union Turkey is ready to defend Azerbaijan/Georgia, along with the rest of Caucasus front.

this is true after WWII till today. The whole Western Europe, Southern Europe and Turkey have been under US protection. This organization is known as NATO and the commander of NATO is always a US general. If you don't believe me, look it up.

More like Europe needed us. If we wanted we could join Russia against Europe but that was obviously not the best choice.

. just tell me when Us fought for Turks?i can tell you many thing Turks were in Korea afghanistan etc.

Turkey won't pick a fight but if Russia starts creeping up on our borders and trying to reinstate the Soviet Union Turkey is ready to defend Azerbaijan/Georgia, along with the rest of Caucasus front.

More like Europe needed us. If we wanted we could join Russia against Europe but that was obviously not the best choice.

True, Turkey is in the position of siding with US or Russia. Just like Poland was in the position of siding with Hitler or Stalin.

Since Turkey is a NATO country, it has already come under the protection of US. If you don't need US protection, you would have been out of NATO in no time.

. just tell me when Us fought for Turks?i can tell you many thing Turks were in Korea afghanistan etc.

Its good to hear that Turks contributed to UN. In that case, India and Pakistan contributed more forces for "peace keeping'

Just curious, how many US bases are there in Turkey? Can you enumerate them for me?

True, Turkey is in the position of siding with US or Russia. Just like Poland was in the position of siding with Hitler or Stalin.

Since Turkey is a NATO country, it has already come under the protection of US. If you don't need US protection, you would have been out of NATO in no time.

Its good to hear that Turks contributed to UN. In that case, India and Pakistan contributed more forces for "peace keeping'

Just curious, how many US bases are there in Turkey? Can you enumerate them for me?
why dont you say we are ally instead of Turks are under Us protection?i think sound better

Un????:):) it is funny

@Neptune

Do we possess any carrier killer missiles?

Nope we don't. Our current anti ship missile inventory consists by Harpoon, Excoket and Atmaca at close future

We currently posse the largest fleet within Nato after USN. All we need is improved blue water capabilities which TF-2000 and LHD will fill it 4 years later.

Back
Top Bottom