What's new

The Turkish Navy Superior To The Russian Black Sea Fleet ?

turks would have lost it quickly also if it was not for Akbar's secular policies .Look at what happened to mughal empire under Aurangzeb when he started forcing muslims on majority population.
You are really going off topic.
The bottomline is that that militarily, Indian kingdoms of that age were defeated by the Central Asians. The Indian Kingdoms over the ages reduced their military efficacy and research in that field. The result was clear loss on the battlefield.

Now whether or not x/y/z would have sustained his empire is a different question.

turks would have lost it quickly also if it was not for Akbar's secular policies .Look at what happened to mughal empire under Aurangzeb when he started forcing islam on majority population.
The point is, the only worthy thing in India is Tajmahal and that is built by us. That is answer enough for you.

But that was a wrong interpretation of islam. Look at the islamic golden age. At that time the muslims were #1 in everything including military. Any way this is off topic.

There is no wrong intepretation of islam .And islamic golden age was on the back of the Zoroastrian research .Conquest of iran led to islamic golden age .Check Ali Sina if you like.

@vK_man are you Russian?

no.

The point is, the only worthy thing in India is Tajmahal and that is built by us. That is answer enough for you.
Abi they have other stuff too. They were a pretty advanced civilization back in the day.

There is no wrong intepretation of islam .And islamic golden age was on the back of the Zoroastrian research .Conquest of iran led to islamic golden age .Check Ali Sina if you like.
the point is that they encouraged science and learning. They developed alot of their own stuff to.

@al-Hasani @BLACKEAGLE @Yzd Khalifa you guys know more than me.

@INDIC
@SarthakGanguly

And it is said that Taj Mahal was an old shaivite temple also by some also.
Photographic Evidence - Taj Mahal a Vedic Temple - Krishna Path

third,if islam is so powerful and 'innovative'why no muslim has won nobel prize or wolfgang or milner prize ?

Your islam is your bane. When Chechnya was follower of Judaism ,chechnya was known as khazaria and was very powerful in Europe .When chechnya became islamic,in a matter of years it was conquered by Russia ,same with circassia .Same story in central asia.When they were tengri ,they ruled asia and europe .When they became islamic they were conquered by Russia in a few centuries.

Seems to me islam is your achilles heel.

Are you daft?
No, that is not even close to being the only worthy thing in India.
There are literally hundreds of ancient structures which are equal or better.

Or are you a troll and I just wasted my time in educating you?

But that was a wrong interpretation of islam. Look at the islamic golden age. At that time the muslims were #1 in everything including military. Any way this is off topic.

Also Ottomans in its earlier times were good later the wrong interpretation of Islam become stronger that effected them in a bad way in the end lead it to its destruction.

Are you daft?
No, that is not even close to being the only worthy thing in India.
There are literally hundreds of ancient structures which are equal or better.
I'm just telling you that Moghuls who were Turkics and Muslim also contributed to India. That was my point. You wanted to say Islam didn't cotnribute anything so you are the troll. The only thing I dispise from my cousin ancestors the Moghuls is that they slept with creatures called Indian women and wrote a book about the different positions.

I'm just telling you that Moghuls who were Turkics and Muslim also contributed to India. That was my point. You wanted to say Islam didn't cotnribute anything so you are the troll. The only thing I dispise from my cousin ancestors the Moghuls is that they slept with creatures called Indian women and wrote a book about the different positions.
I like this part:'m just telling you that Moghuls who were Turkics and Muslim also contributed to India. That was my point. You wanted to say Islam didn't cotnribute anything so you are the troll.

Also Ottomans in its earlier times were good later the wrong interpretation of Islam become stronger also effected them in a bad way in the end lead it to its destruction.

check out ali sina's faith freedom. You might get an alternate view why turkic empires collapsed.

Ofcourse they contributed to Indian culture.
As did the British and numerous others.

Anyone who says otherwise is a fool.

As for your last statement. You really wish to get banned?

Back
Top Bottom