What's new

The Turkish Navy Superior To The Russian Black Sea Fleet ?

Get ready Turks another flamewar is coming toards us.

6vib.jpg

I like to read some war scenarios so guys my question is in these circumstances... how would the two fight eachother how long would it take to sink whole of Russian blacksea fleet and how would the Russia respond.

And what will be Turkeys next moves? anyone?

If Turkey sink the Russian fleet. Than it could trigger WWIII as Russia could invade Turkey from the Caucasus. If US does not intervene, than NATO is finished and so US would intervene.

The real threat to turkey fleet and is not the black sea fleet. Its land based anti-ship and anti-submarine supersonic batteries alongside russian airforce. Also Russian forces will steam roll into various territories of Turkey via its rapid deployment forces like VDV like kars, the kurdish areas.Plus a lot of greek ,serbian volunteers will flood the region to join the russian army. Then comes the ballistic and cruise missile threats also.

I like to read some war scenarios so guys my question is in these circumstances... how would the two fight eachother how long would it take to sink whole of Russian blacksea fleet and how would the Russia respond.

And what will be Turkeys next moves? anyone?

After naval nomination there probably will be an air campaign. But things can change upon the side who attacked first.

Nope brother. +2 LHD :)

At the moment, the Black Sea Fleet is really weaker. However already now under construction six submarines 636.3 and six frigates11356, which will come into operation until 2016. Besides, can not be discounted coastal antiship missile complexes that shoot through almost all of the Black Sea.
However, this does not mean that Russian Black See Fleet will not win the battle with Turkey. Some advantage in the technique - it's not a victory.

Last edited:
I'm confused.... so the Turkish navy is better than the Russian navy? or just the black sea fleet alone??

Back
Top Bottom