What's new

EU starts next round of sanctions against russia

We rule the earth, we can do whatever we want and go wherever we want. Thats the basic reality. Poor nations exist because we allow it and end when we demand it. And i don´t see how some primitive cultures can change that.

What happened to your moral superiority ? You sound like a Neo Nazi

The sanctions are already put in place, they just create the list with the names. And Merkel already announced round Nr. 3.

Sanctions against unnamed Oligarchs and unknown people....sure

The entire scenario is very beneficial for EU. We got hold of 90% of the Ukraine, the money of the Oligarchs, isolated russia and russia can´t stop sending oil or russia collapses. Putin is a very easy minded and primitive thinking person and felt in the trap to easily. Thats what happenes when you vote an idiot into office.

No its not..

For one , there are countless other countries on Earth which will be more than happy to get Russian oil and Gas , like China and India . Russia could quiet easily block Oil to Europe and get Europe into an massive economic .. Europe exports to Russia is nothing special , Asian countries will be more than happy to replace Europe ..

There is nothing which you can do , if you do anything its going to damage western economies very very badly

What happened to your moral superiority ? You sound like a Neo Nazi

Sanctions against unnamed Oligarchs and unknown people....sure

No its not..

For one , there are countless other countries on Earth which will be more than happy to get Russian oil and Gas , like China and India . Russia could quiet easily block Oil to Europe and get Europe into an massive economic .. Europe exports to Russia is nothing special , Asian countries will be more than happy to replace Europe ..

There is nothing which you can do , if you do anything its going to damage western economies very very badly

Russias entire infrastructure is centered to supply europe. Thats since the sovietunion. Even in worst times of cold war russia did not stop delivering oil and gas. So this is a nonbrainer.

As for your Neo Nazi comment. I´m not a neonazi, i don´t care about race. I care for cultural superiority. I respect only nations which can send a spacecraft on Saturns moon Titan, have an LHC and own aviation and rocket industry. That is the pinnacle of humanity. All others are rescources.

Russias entire infrastructure is centered to supply europe. Thats since the sovietunion. Even in worst times of cold war russia did not stop delivering oil and gas. So this is a nonbrainer.

Same thing applies to receiving oil as well , if it were possibly to instantly switch Oil purchases from Russia to Saudi or US they would do it , but apparently it always takes 5-6 years to build up the infrastructure necessary

As for your Neo Nazi comment. I´m not a neonazi, i don´t care about race. I care for cultural superiority. I respect only nations which can send a spacecraft on Saturns moon Titan, have an LHC and own aviation and rocket industry. That is the pinnacle of humanity. All others are rescources.
so russia is culturally superior for you? We have glonass, you have nothing. Russian space industry is more advanced in comparison to europe even you cant deny it. Russias space budget is bigger than that of ESA

Report: Russia-China Oil Pipeline To Move Millions Of Tons In 2011 - Carbonated.TV

Same thing applies to receiving oil as well , if it were possibly to instantly switch Oil purchases from Russia to Saudi or US they would do it , but apparently it always takes 5-6 years to build up the infrastructure necessary

And because of that the oil and gas will not be affected. We can´t switch supply and russia can´t switch customers. Good that you understand this

The ultimate western goal is to collect Human resources from Russia. Not Oil. There is no chance Putin can attract young Russians to stay in Russia when the West is showing them the mighty Dollar.

Russian Oil and Gas will not last forever you know. The process of the new order is a slowly but surely process.

The Plan is:
-Poluting Chinese environment so young talented Chinese will flee to western countries.
-Forcing Russian Government to cut Freedom and Independence of its People will make young talented Russians to flee to the West.
-Lasting Civil Wars and Unrest in Middle east countries will make young talented Arabs flee to western countries.

Everything is about collecting Human resources.

It's look's like you have no idea of current Russian economics, Russians might travel to other countries for enjoy but in general they are now starts to get pays equivalent to EU where their own unemployment rate on critical situation so human resources will stay on Russian side and there is no critical conditions. Energy resources is the point where EU & US hold their tong out of mouth and here they have wishes to get

And because of that the oil and gas will not be affected. We can´t switch supply and russia can´t switch customers. Good that you understand this

Now do you figure out how stupid the whole Sanctions threat sounds ?

so russia is culturally superior for you? We have glonass, you have nothing. Russian space industry is more advanced in comparison to europe even you cant deny it. Russias space budget is bigger than that of ESA

You are wrong, we landed Huygens on Titan and we have Galileo.

Galileo (satellite navigation) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ESA Budget is 5,51billion €

russian space budget is 5.6 billion $

so its basicly the same. Only difference is that we do more advanced things. Like landing on Titan. While russia crashs its rockets into the dirt...see phobos-grunt. :D

Anyway, that nonsense here gets boring and i head to training.

Now do you figure out how stupid the whole Sanctions threat sounds ?

Why`? We take their money, they don´t stop oil and gas. Where is the problem? What will Putin do? Send Pussy Riot?

I wonder whether Russia separates east of Ukraine after the Island is separated or they want the whole country .

Any idea ?

Why`? We take their money, they don´t stop oil and gas. Where is the problem? What will Putin do? Send Pussy Riot?

Not really, All Western assets in Russia will be nationalized . Western companies like Boeing, Cargill, Ford, General Motors, ExxonMobil, to name a few- all have a huge presence in the Russian market ... That would be billions of Dollars of assets seized by Russia , on the other hand you cannot retaliate as Russian companies don't have such a big hold on foreign markets

I wonder whether Russia separates east of Ukraine after the Island is separated or they want the whole country .

Any idea ?

Probably Eastern Ukraine , i suspect Russians will invade Ukraine after March 16nth

Kakogo xrena vi vzoimodeystvovali s etoy italyanskoy Moron ,kto ne vedyot tu je igru ,,igraya tu je zapis snova i snova! :crazy:

pretty much the only word i recognize

Last edited:
You are wrong, we landed Huygens on Titan and we have Galileo.

Galileo (satellite navigation) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ESA Budget is 5,51billion €

russian space budget is 5.6 billion $

so its basicly the same. Only difference is that we do more advanced things. Like landing on Titan. While russia crashs its rockets into the dirt...see phobos-grunt. :D

Anyway, that nonsense here gets boring and i head to training.

nope galileo isnt ready despite youre actually getting help from us

List of government space agencies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

russia has higher budget than esa

In the far future EU will bring their citizens the 100% inheritage taxation. No more family wealth will be allowed.

Not really, All Western assets in Russia will be nationalized . Western companies like Boeing, Cargill, Ford, General Motors, ExxonMobil, to name a few- all have a huge presence in the Russian market ... That would be billions of Dollars of assets seized by Russia , on the other hand you cannot retaliate as Russian companies don't have such a big hold on foreign markets

Probably Eastern Ukraine , i suspect Russians will invade Ukraine after March 16nth

pretty much the only word i recognize

Russia will seize nothing. So far we started now to send visa blocks and asset freezing for russian oligarchs and government members. Russia has become an paria nation. So far Putin stays silent, because he is a weak pussy.

nope galileo isnt ready despite youre actually getting help from us

List of government space agencies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

russia has higher budget than esa

Russia has same budget as ESA. Difference is russia does nothing in space. Guess oligarchs take the money. Russia has no big missions. We land on Titan, comets and plan a moon base. Russisa? nothing.

Back
Top Bottom