What's new

EU starts next round of sanctions against russia

JEWS have no limits because they are hidden behind goyims to act

Now the things will get really nasty

I must say that it's also the fault of Russia and China, who think they can be friend with JEW NATI if they don't do anything when they attacked their allies

Now it's their turn

They won´t laugh it off. The Oligarchs drink no vodka, their bitches want high society holiday in europe, not at the Ural.
They should come to Turkey. We know what Russian women want at Hotels ;)

1924645_10152074639021840_182474364_n.jpg

EU :cuckoo:

They should come to Turkey. We know what Russian women want at Hotels ;)

I know that too, was at a cruise last summer and stopped at Istanbul and some russian girls nonstop sticked at me at the pool. They are funny, wear high heele even at pool area so their *** is more in focus. ha ha

I know that too, was at a cruise last summer and stopped at Istanbul and some russian girls nonstop sticked at me at the pool. They are funny, wear high heele even at pool area so their *** is more in focus. ha ha
I have been to all-inclusive hotels. They come to do one thing. Drink, party and catch foreign meat. The problem with being stuck in hotel is that when they stick on you, you can't get away.

I have been to all-inclusive hotels. They come to do one thing. Drink, party and catch foreign meat. The problem with being stuck in hotel is that when they stick on you, you can't get away.

the good thing about a cruise is, that i was next day in katakolon in greece ha ha. They were fun for one day, but as you said yourself i would not want be around the, for entire holiday.

nothing will happen because the names of those people are classified , London's economy growth is because of Russian wealthy Oligarchs buying up real estate . Any Sanctions on them means any growth achieved will be reversed...

nothing will happen because the names of those people are classified , London's economy growth is because of Russian wealthy Oligarchs buying up real estate . Any Sanctions on them means any growth achieved will be reversed...

The ultimate western goal is to collect Human resources from Russia. Not Oil. There is no chance Putin can attract young Russians to stay in Russia when the West is showing them the mighty Dollar.

Russian Oil and Gas will not last forever you know. The process of the new order is a slowly but surely process.

The Plan is:
-Poluting Chinese environment so young talented Chinese will flee to western countries.
-Forcing Russian Government to cut Freedom and Independence of its People will make young talented Russians to flee to the West.
-Lasting Civil Wars and Unrest in Middle east countries will make young talented Arabs flee to western countries.

Everything is about collecting Human resources.

They won´t laugh it off. The Oligarchs drink no vodka, their bitches want high society holiday in europe, not at the Ural.

Your childish attitude and way of thinking just a prove of immaturity and non seriousness over current issue, Just sit back and search EU-US/NATO invasions in the world and barbarism, killing, atrocities behind the name of democracy and human rights and then look at current situation and think like human being before concluding.

It was advised to Russian politicians not to buy properties and keep bank balance out of Russian Federation and more over Russian market in interest of EU more than EU market for Russians, dominant energy politics of Russian is clear enough for face palm on ignorant people.

These tricks are just for media consumption & weightless. Time will tell realities of these rubbish EU empty initiatives.

Europe will jeopardize $460 Billion worth of trade just to protest a move on Crimea ?? Considering the situation of European Economy . I predict its just hot air , nothing more...

Your childish attitude and way of thinking just a prove of immaturity and non seriousness over current issue, Just sit back and search EU-US/NATO invasions in the world and barbarism, killing, atrocities behind the name of democracy and human rights and then look at current situation and think like human being before concluding.

It was advised to Russian politicians not to buy properties and keep bank balance out of Russian Federation and more over Russian market in interest of EU more than EU market for Russians, dominant energy politics of Russian is clear enough for face palm on ignorant people.

These tricks are just for media consumption & weightless. Time will tell realities of these rubbish EU empty initiatives.

We rule the earth, we can do whatever we want and go wherever we want. Thats the basic reality. Poor nations exist because we allow it and end when we demand it. And i don´t see how some primitive cultures can change that.

Europe will jeopardize $460 Billion worth of trade just to protest a move on Crimea ?? Considering the situation of European Economy . I predict its just hot air , nothing more...

The sanctions are already put in place, they just create the list with the names. And Merkel already announced round Nr. 3.

The entire scenario is very beneficial for EU. We got hold of 90% of the Ukraine, the money of the Oligarchs, isolated russia and russia can´t stop sending oil or russia collapses. Putin is a very easy minded and primitive thinking person and felt in the trap to easily. Thats what happenes when you vote an idiot into office.

We rule the earth, we can do whatever we want and go wherever we want. Thats the basic reality. Poor nations exist because we allow it and end when we demand it. And i don´t see how some primitive cultures can change that.

The sanctions are already put in place, they just create the list with the names. And Merkel already announced round Nr. 3.

The entire scenario is very beneficial for EU. We got hold of 90% of the Ukraine, the money of the Oligarchs, isolated russia and russia can´t stop sending oil or russia collapses. Putin is a very easy minded and primitive thinking person and felt in the trap to easily. Thats what happenes when you vote an idiot into office.
Good News: The eurozone is just one negative shock away from deflation.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom