What's new

The Turkish Navy Superior To The Russian Black Sea Fleet ?

LOL of all the names to choose, you chose Turkey?

Are you for real mate?

Mondler_turkey.gif

Mate, at the moment you're only showing how dumb you are.
Turkey is the way the English chose to adress Turkey.
İn Turkish it's called Türkiye
German Turkei.
Dutch. Turkije.

Last thing not that it matters. The bird Turkey is named after the state of Turkey, not the other way around.

Your named after a useless bird :rofl:

you're most welcome :lol:
Arent you this 39 years old illiterate Chinese guys who got banned after my report? What was your name? Beidu?
Thell me what causes your Butthurt, use vaseline next time maybe it will help.

No one here claims to be anything unlike you the fanboys of russia.

You have been claiming many things such as being in the Turkish military, you then used those weak credentials, if they are even real, to make claims that are way above your pay grade.

By this logic, Iran has superior logistics when thinking Iran-Iraqi War. But Turkey is not Georgia nor Iran. We are not alike the tantrum loving Russia, so I won't post the whole fancy toys we had. Georgia was your, ehem ehem sorry, Georgia was Russia's backyard.

The above quote is a lot of nothing but ranting. I brought up the logistics situation in Georgia as an example of how Russia is efficient at logistics, i'm not sure what Iran has anything to do with the topic. But the fact is Russia has one of the largest strategic transport fleets in the world and if Georgia was Russia's backyard then so is the black sea.

That was one of the moat ignorant posts I've ever read. Russia lacks well at Black Sea. Even they admitted it. Besides that you don't know a single damn thing about logistics in terms of naval warfare. I was thaught that before. But instead. I will not explain that all those doctrinal definitions as then I'd look like to "pretend to be expert" right? something you russian dolls are very familiar of.

I asked a question, you conveniently changed the subject then accused me of being ignorant in a subject that i have not even discussed.

So once again where does Russia lack with logistics? Auxiliary ships? Lets say Russia does not have enough auxiliary ships even though this year they will receive 80 ships many of which will be auxiliary, Russia also has these things called naval bases, which it has in the black sea, Vietnam, Syria, the Arctic and and even around the Sea of Japan. These bases hold fuel, food, water, and can relieve or treat sailors not to mention repair vessels. Because of these bases Russia does not need to rely heavily on auxiliary vessels.

Yea. But tell me how many Russian subs in Black Sea are nuclear or AIP? Zero. How many of Russian Black Sea combatants have guided-missile roles? Not more than a half dozen.

I'm amused, Russia does not need to have nuclear submarines stationed in the black sea to actually be in the area.

WTF? Bitch please...

Very mature, apart from violating forum rules in every post what do you actually bring to the table? Nothing at all. You seem confused but that is expected from a fraud. Anti submarine aircraft and aircraft armed with anti-ship missiles do not need any logistics ships but can destroy vessels just as easy as a submarine or surface vessel, which nullifies support vessels.

Well tell me how many countries do operate the Type209.1400. Turkish submarines have the sub surface Harpoon missile launching capabilty. Only South Korea and few other Type209 operators have that. Again your statements are childish. Before everything. Ask a naval officer what exactly the logistics do mean in terms of naval warfare. Then come to discuss.

Please, your type 209s are ancient, they are diesel, they are slow, their dive depth is nothing special. As for harpoon how many does it carry? And what is the range? The klub has about double the range and some submarines can carry up to 40 of them. a single Yasen can hunt down and destroy every Turkish submarine, this is not bragging this is reality.

If Turkey's fleet is as good as our Turkish Posters' claim here, why don't they strike Russian Black Sea Navy and "free" Crimea from those "Invader"? You have already have the "Casus Belli". What you need is to enforce your casus belli and strike those "Outdated" Russian Black Sea Navy and liberated the "poor" Tatar in Crimea. Don't just say like a superior here. Do it with action. You won't have such casus belli as right now in the future. It is an opportunity Plus, like you said, Turkey's Army is more superior than the Russian, so just prove it.

If Turkey's fleet is as good as our Turkish Posters' claim here, why don't they strike Russian Black Sea Navy and "free" Crimea from those "Invader"? You have already have the "Casus Belli". What you need is to enforce your casus belli and strike those "Outdated" Russian Black Sea Navy and liberated the "poor" Tatar in Crimea. Don't just say like a superior here. Do it with action. You won't have such casus belli as right now in the future. It is an opportunity Plus, like you said, Turkey's Army is more superior than the Russian, so just prove it.

Turkey can't even free Palestinians from Israeli occupation, let alone stopping Russian expansion. :yes4:

Turkey can't even free Palestinians from Israeli occupation, let alone stopping Russian expansion. :yes4:

What do you say? They "have" a superior Navy compared to Russian Black Sea Fleet. Their F-16 Fighter is far superior than Russian "Outdated" Fighters. They should capable to do it. But, well, of course if what they claim is true. After all, they have already have the "Casus BellI' to justified their action. What is more righteous and glorious than act as Global Police and free Crimea and free Tatar Civilians and return them to Ukraine from those "Invader". Just don't wait for the big brother US who still taking a break after their long term exercise in Afghanistan and Iraq. And forget those West European NATO who still traumatic with their WW2 experience.

Last edited:
Turkey's Army is more superior than the Russian, so just prove it.
Yeah wait, i will call Erdogan because we have to prove something to an Indonesian here on forum.

We never claimed such an ambition, its not our problem, just like how many muslim Russia fanboys dont care about Tatars...

You have been claiming many things such as being in the Turkish military, you then used those weak credentials, if they are even real, to make claims that are way above your pay grade.

The above quote is a lot of nothing but ranting. I brought up the logistics situation in Georgia as an example of how Russia is efficient at logistics, i'm not sure what Iran has anything to do with the topic. But the fact is Russia has one of the largest strategic transport fleets in the world and if Georgia was Russia's backyard then so is the black sea.

I asked a question, you conveniently changed the subject then accused me of being ignorant in a subject that i have not even discussed.

So once again where does Russia lack with logistics? Auxiliary ships? Lets say Russia does not have enough auxiliary ships even though this year they will receive 80 ships many of which will be auxiliary, Russia also has these things called naval bases, which it has in the black sea, Vietnam, Syria, the Arctic and and even around the Sea of Japan. These bases hold fuel, food, water, and can relieve or treat sailors not to mention repair vessels. Because of these bases Russia does not need to rely heavily on auxiliary vessels.

I'm amused, Russia does not need to have nuclear submarines stationed in the black sea to actually be in the area.

Very mature, apart from violating forum rules in every post what do you actually bring to the table? Nothing at all. You seem confused but that is expected from a fraud. Anti submarine aircraft and aircraft armed with anti-ship missiles do not need any logistics ships but can destroy vessels just as easy as a submarine or surface vessel, which nullifies support vessels.

Please, your type 209s are ancient, they are diesel, they are slow, their dive depth is nothing special. As for harpoon how many does it carry? And what is the range? The klub has about double the range and some submarines can carry up to 40 of them. a single Yasen can hunt down and destroy every Turkish submarine, this is not bragging this is reality.

Dont expect me give answers to you. Naval logistics isnt all about auxy ships. If you were a rational thinking poster, I would be welcomed to discuss. But seeing you are not and being incapable at some important subjects such as logistics or aerial asw warfare..au revoir.

Dont expect me give answers to you. Naval logistics isnt all about auxy ships. If you were a rational thinking poster, I would be welcomed to discuss. But seeing you are not and being incapable at some important subjects such as logistics or aerial asw warfare..au revoir.

You can't give answers because you don't have any answers noob :lol:

Back
Top Bottom