What's new

The Truth about 'War on terror'

I find this video to be one of the most lame attempt of propagating a conspiracy theory.At one point of time the video shows Osama to be lying in a hospital bed with a US flag over the wall.Even a school boy can say that the image is doctored.
Than you must be a fool, are you stupid beyond belief this video shows so much proof and evidence please do not post with such foolishness, all of this
is true only time will tell.

Than you must be a fool, are you stupid beyond belief this video shows so much proof and evidence please do not post with such foolishness, all of this
Clearly U must have different meaning for "Fool" & "Stupid".

oh man, again theories no practical working.Imran Khan is a political leader if he really want to do situation better then he should present his anti terror policy.Only saying that drone attacks are creating terorists is not correct.In this way you are giving justification of terrorism.It is same as if someone kills my relative I take revenge from the whole city.Look yesterday well known terrorist has been killed by drones.
The drone attacks started when we failed to counter militants.

This video is very similar to what brainwashing videos look like.
Nevertheless, What u see here, does not even come close to the most logical explanation of what America is Doing, In Afghanistan/Pakistan.

You have your own preconceived notions of looking at things,and I have my own perspective.I will repeat,this video is nothing but a very poor attempt of propagating a conspiracy theory.There is not an iota of evidence in this video but stupid inferences,wild assumptions and crazy conclusions.
This video is so poorly edited that I cant even laugh at it properly.

very simple fact
Americans plus indians are not friends of Paksitan so what they support is against islam and against pakistan.

A prattle that I am least interested to listen..

You have your own preconceived notions of looking at things,and I have my own perspective.I will repeat,this video is nothing but a very poor attempt of propagating a conspiracy theory.There is not an iota of evidence in this video but stupid inferences,wild assumptions and crazy conclusions.
This video is so poorly edited that I cant even laugh at it properly.

It is people like you who do not even wait a day to blame Pakistan whenever somebody farts in india, people like you don't have any perspective, they have preconceived notion.

people like you don't have any perspective, they have preconceived notion.

No, properly done, one looks at evidence, counter-evidence, the veracity of the sources, the quantity and quality of the evidence, and forms a conclusion. If done properly, more often than not, the correct conclusion is reached.

The incorrect way to do it is to despise what is obvious, and desperately try to rationalize so as to make the conclusion false, because the conclusion does not conform to a preconcieved world view.

It is people like you who do not even wait a day to blame Pakistan whenever somebody farts in india, people like you don't have any perspective, they have preconceived notion.

how did you draw the connection between my comments on this silly video and Pakistan?? What do we call this?? Assumption on adrenaline??

just go through what you have written in your post,and what this thread is all about.You have got loopholes in your logic so big that a cat can pass through it.

I wanna say something but I am afraid.

Only two things I want to say is that Indian was not the enemy, and I think that Bin laden lying on the bed is made by Photoshop

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom