What's new

The trouble with long held FATA narratives

Before 1947 , Hindu nationalists had problems with bandooq of a Pashtun, nowadays attock-kay-uss-paar desis of Pakistan are harboring the same sentiment....zaat aur nasal tou aik hi hey

Oh yara.

Please do not spread $hit in the name of history.

FATA is not the only Pashtun

Those living in settled areas are Pashtuns too. And in much larger numbers.

majority if not 100% of school kids who were brutally murdered were Pashtuns.

And the killers were majoirty if not 100% Pashtuns.

So it is time to rid this ethnic $hit in the analysis.

Thank you.

Oh yara.

Please do not spread $hit in the name of history.

FATA is not the only Pashtun

Those living in settled areas are Pashtuns too. And in much larger numbers.

majority if not 100% of school kids who were brutally murdered were Pashtuns.

And the killers were majoirty if not 100% Pashtuns.

So it is time to rid this ethnic $hit in the analysis.

Thank you.
Bihari-historian, every pashtun keeps a gun chahay wo KPK ka ho, FATA ka ya balochistan ka. The picture that pakdefender has shared , is of pashtun from KPK. Racists like you are targetting pashtuns, it doesnt matter if you single out a region.

Bihari-historian, every pashtun keeps a gun chahay wo KPK ka ho, FATA ka ya balochistan ka. The picture that pakdefender has shared , is of pashtun from KPK. Racists like you are targetting pashtuns, it doesnt matter if you single out a region.

What the heck is this post?

Must be high on some hash.

you have single handedly turned an issue with lawless areas of FATA into a Pashtun issue.

Just slaam to your way of thinking

Big slam.

What the heck is this post?

Must be high on some hash.

you have single handedly turned an issue with lawless areas of FATA into a Pashtun issue.

Just slaam to your way of thinking

Big slam.
You racist desi scums can bash taliban from FATA as much as you want....but if this hate is extended to each and every pashtun of FATA, you would find me condemning you people for racism.

Just curious that what is Bihari all about?...Any way, why are you getting upset with Fauji? He is just saying the fact. No one is blaming the entire people..But the fact is that your FATA is the most lawless land of Pakistan...If you do not want any one to comment on it, then you should educate and bring the criminal element to proper path so that they should indulge in any bad things...It is good for FATA people as well as Pakistan as a nation..

I have noticed for the past week, that while most of the pakistanis are mourning over peshawer incident, expressing their hate for taliban. Hindostanis of pakistan have seen it as an oppurtunity to target pashtuns of FATA, some even suggesting use of nukes on them. This @pakdefender is from lahore but he is not a punjabi but hindostani (many hindostanis from delhi and UP settled in lahore in 1947). My warning to hindostanis, keep your anti-pashtunism and MQM-ism away from the discussion on this tragic event.

I have noticed for the past week, that while most of the pakistanis are mourning over peshawer incident, expressing their hate for taliban. Hindostanis of pakistan have seen it as an oppurtunity to target pashtuns of FATA, some even suggesting use of nukes on them. This @pakdefender is from lahore but he is not a punjabi but hindostani (many hindostanis from delhi and UP settled in lahore in 1947). My warning to hindostanis, keep your anti-pashtunism and MQM-ism away from the discussion on this tragic event.

No, you're just over exaggerating!!.

I have noticed Afghan Pashtuns are getting dumber by the year and are making Pakistani pashtuns dumb too.

I have suggestion, eject all Afghans back to their emirate of Hellistan and build electrified wall at border with 24/7 sniper and drone watch. Anyone who does not identify themselves within 2 miles of the border is shot. This is future.

Afghanistan is a dieing society which will degrade much further. It is hopeless cause and so are the people living in it. They shoot the polio workers and bomb schools and then do the same in their own country. Dumb dumbs.

Pakistani Pashtuns are being targeted by evil jealous Afghan pashtuns who are going backwards with their tribal ethnic centric nonsense and getting desperate, becoming drug dealers and terrorists.

No lesson learnt , these fools are their own worst enemies and their children

Back
Top Bottom