What's new

The Top 10 Armies You Don't Want to Fight.

israel army vs pak army -- essentially a tie...both well trained, professional armies..though israel may have an edge in technology and equipment

125k vs 600000 men?

Mbts?
Arty?
How is it a tie?

Navy?
Israel has 3 corvettes frm 1990s... vs Pak Navy?
Pak naval arm has Lynx,Z-9,PC-3ORION hawkeyes,Atlanques,ZDK Awacs,32 mirages operated by PAF.. 5 agostas with AIP!!! 6 more subs on order?

IAF= 100 f-16s+66??(wiki) f-15s vs PAF= 64(18 more) F-16s,90+Mirages,60+ JF-17s,190 J-7PGs,8-9 AWACs,ELINT aircrafts etc etc

israel navy vs pak navy - again a tie...relatively less surface combatants, almost non-existent naval aviation arm, almost equal in submarine technology (agosta vs u212, though u 212 is slightly better)..

israel af vs paf - israel af any time....just one look at their fleet will tell who is better...[/QUOTE]

if we consider economic power for the ranking it would be something like this:
USA
CHINA
UK? JAPAN?
RUSSIA
BRAZIL
INDIA
and so on!

wrong...its a combination of economic and military power...

brazil could surely defeat india....................................in football.lol

israel army vs pak army -- essentially a tie...both well trained, professional armies..though israel may have an edge in technology and equipment

israel navy vs pak navy - again a tie...relatively less surface combatants, almost non-existent naval aviation arm, almost equal in submarine technology (agosta vs u212, though u 212 is slightly better)..

israel af vs paf - israel af any time....just one look at their fleet will tell who is better...
Also take in account the number of tech the israelis will be bringing thats very important the network centric warfare the ability to protect their tanks the ew suits etc

No, Never.
You know Iran was Ally with India even in Conflict times.
Every country prefer its interest including Saudi Arabia who provides Mass oil to USA, and USA uses this oil to attack on Muslim countries.
Pakistan is no more scapegoat for Muslim countries.

I am sick of you guys, why you always drag Islam everywhere, Iran is our neighbor and we should try to improve our defense ties with them like the ones we have with China to ensure our security, We need oil & gas to fulfill our energy needs. Iran was & is ally of India but time is changing now, They have more common interests with Pakistan now.

I am not wrong about the huge army part, both have more than 500,000 forces they can call onto the field which is a huge number. As for economy, it matters a lot, but you must also consider what they spend on thier militaries. UK, Italy Japan and France are one of the highest spenders and all have a massive economy to work on other stuff at the same time. Where as poorer countries like Pakistan and maybe Iran, can only focus on a few individual part of their militaries.

french army size:
144,486 civilian and military personnel
israel:
UK:
142,620 Regular and Territorial

Russia is much more stronger than india.. and Pakistan conventionally is stronger than both UK n israel

conventionally the russians cant defeat india.....it would be a tie....but the better manpower gives us a slight edge...

regards israel i have already explained why it fares better than pakistan....

uk is no pushover....they still have the fourth largest budget and very capable conventional forces....again training,technology provide the edge...

Their total size is much higher than that, and what about responding to the economic factor you've pointed out?

Actually Pakistan is stronger then Iran currently now Iran has more ships but there small and the midget Subs compared to pakistan ones, Iranian Airforce is still flying Planes from the 70's, Iran at best it's military is defensive.

conventionally the russians cant defeat india.....it would be a tie....but the better manpower gives us a slight edge...

regards israel i have already explained why it fares better than pakistan....

uk is no pushover....they still have the fourth largest budget and very capable conventional forces....again training,technology provide the edge...

You can dream whatever you want wont change a thing... go see the stats instead of acting like a fan boy.
Their total size is much higher than that, and what about responding to the economic factor you've pointed out?

PA alone has around 6 lac men... n no we are not discussing economic factor.

I am sick of you guys, why you always drag Islam everywhere, Iran is our neighbor and we should try to improve our defense ties with them like the ones we have with China to ensure our security, We need oil & gas to fulfill our energy needs. Iran was & is ally of India but time is changing now, They have more common interests with Pakistan now.

Shah's time Iran was you ally, infact gave you free oil to refuel and station your Aircrafts, Current Iran is closer to Us then it is Pakistan.

Pakistani Nationlist, there's much more to facts than just numbers. If you want a list of numbers go to globalfirepower.com

Pakistani Nationlist, there's much more to facts than just numbers. If you want a list of numbers go to globalfirepower.com

globalfirepower has outdated data.

my list:
usa
russia
china
india
Pak-turkey
isreal.................................etc

FATA=fedrally administered tribal areas... we have around 1 million armed volunteers frm tht region alone.

Id put Pak on 5 place if we talk strictly conventionally but lower if the ranking is based on indigenous weapons manufacturing..

This is my list If I want to continue it to the 20th place: (I haven't changed my previous rankings):

1) USA
2) Russia
3) China
4) India
5) UK
6) Pakistan
7) North Korea
8) Israel
9) Turkey
10) France
11) Iran
12) Germany
13) Japan
14) South Korea
15) Brazil
16) Taiwan
16) Saudi Arabia
17) Egypt
18) Italy
19) Venezuela
20) Vietnam

I'm not quite sure about the last two ones though. but I believe Saudi Arabia deserves to be in TOP20 but everybody so far has forgotten to name her. They have a formidable air force and well-equipped ground forces too. Egypt is just a bit behind Saudi Arabia because of the air force and the economy. Venezuela and Argentina can possibly be ranked 2nd and 3rd in Latin America after Brazil and I think Vietnam can be 20th.

Iran will nearly get surrounded by sanctions, even their many ally are leaving them. Why waste Billions on project which will become garbage due to world sanction... We have to live with the world. No pipe line deal with Iran. forget it until sanction prone.

Back
Top Bottom