What's new

The Top 10 Armies You Don't Want to Fight.

I think defence treaties and alliances also matter. I mean if UK is not on the list, it is allied with US. so if somebody goes after UK it is guaranteed that US will get involved. Same goes with Pakistan and China while US and isreal.

I think defence treaties and alliances also matter. I mean if UK is not on the list, it is allied with US. so if somebody goes after UK it is guaranteed that US will get involved. Same goes with Pakistan and China while US and isreal.

Wonder when was the last time china interfered on behalf of pakistan in any war that pakistan was part of ??? 65,71,99 ???

Yes, lip sympathies have been served to the fullest though by china to pak :agree:

Aren't Indians hated by all their neighbors as well? China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan, Burma, and the Maldives?

Only nation that 'hate' India is Pakistan, not even China.

Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Maldives, and Nepal? India and Bangla, Sri Lanka, Nepal dont see eye to eye sometimes, but hate is to strong a word.

Only nation that 'hate' India is Pakistan, not even China.

Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Maldives, and Nepal? India and Bangla, Sri Lanka, Nepal dont see eye to eye sometimes, but hate is to strong a word.
None of the above countries hate India at all . They only hate the heinous jobs that done by Indian & supported by some Indians .

These "lists" are almost always a bit silly. The context of the fight must always be understood. For example, if the U.S. Army somehow managed to land in force on the shores of China, and everything remained conventional, they would get wiped out, as such a supply line would be impossible to maintain. If the Chinese landed in California, it would be China wiped out.

Armchair generals think tactics. Professionals think logistics. Logistics wins wars.

As it stands now, the USA is the only nation that can truly project power. If the test is something like "China, Russia, and the USA each must invade and control Madagascar", the USA would easily triumph. Not being jingoistic, just realistic.

A better way to compare might be to place equivalent divisions opposing each other in neutral land with enough supplies to fight for a couple of weeks. In fact, I've often thought that would be a good movie. In the future, nations fight their war on an island... each side gets to pick 12 men, their elite, each side armed identically, say one assault rifle, 3 magazines, 2 grenades, and a knife. Have at it. Last man standing wins the war.

A better way to compare might be to place equivalent divisions opposing each other in neutral land with enough supplies to fight for a couple of weeks. In fact, I've often thought that would be a good movie. In the future, nations fight their war on an island... each side gets to pick 12 men, their elite, each side armed identically, say one assault rifle, 3 magazines, 2 grenades, and a knife. Have at it. Last man standing wins the war.
Hehhe, your Navy SEAL couldn't damage our air base in North VN when our "mud men " could attack to your air base in Utapao, so your Navy SEAL lose :yahoo:

images696304_4.jpg

qp_nam_shaddock_10.jpg

I would like to say Pakistani Infantry has the most modern combat experience.

Chogy, I think you would really enjoy this Japanese film titled "Battle Royale".

Last edited by a moderator:
and how is that?

Maybe the most after US, but think about it.

India-
Soviets-
Bosnia-
Somalia-
Taliban-
Possibly Americans in Afghanistan in the shadows-

Numerous UN peace keeping missions and more.

I believe Pakistan Army a wealth of infantry tactics.

Maybe the most after US, but think about it.

India-
Soviets-
Bosnia-
Somalia-
Taliban-
Possibly Americans in Afghanistan in the shadows-

Numerous UN peace keeping missions and more.

I believe Pakistan Army a wealth of infantry tactics.

Okay......but let me rephrase your post

"I would like to say Pakistani Infantry has one of the most modern combat experience."

people think too big of pakistan forces just because we made the nukes and have them in good quantity

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom