What's new

The Tejas light combat aircraft, 30 years in the making, is just 60% indigenous as of now.

What did is said after that in the same posting?

So yes. You are taking what I said out of context.

It is colloquial. OVER AND OUT. I AM DONE WITH YOU. DON'T WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN.

Yea, of course you are done. This is like offering to resign after you have been fired, or calling for a draw after you have been checkmated.

"Quote me if you dare" - that was classic.

Go suck on a cow urine favoured popsicle.

You make no sense. But then what does one expect from a cow urine drinking Indian?

Mine is SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHH BIGGGER THAN YOURRRRSS........YOu can't even think of matching

PTI1_5_2014_000146A__systems@deccanmail.com_2.jpg

So are all Chinese fighter jets 80% indigenous since they still import engines from Russia?

There are only three countries that can claim the ability to build indigenous fighter jets.. USA, Frenchies and the Ruskies..

So are all Chinese fighter jets 80% indigenous since they still import engines from Russia?

There are only three countries that can claim the ability to build indigenous fighter jets.. USA, Frenchies and the Ruskies..

The UK can as well but it chooses not to.

It can build aircraft second only to the US as it's engine technology is superior to the French.

The UK can as well but it chooses not to.

It can build aircraft second only to the US as it's engine technology is superior to the French.

The UK and Germany have never taken on a wholly indigenous development. They always had jointly developed fighter jets.

Makes no difference this is a indian fighter built in India by indians.

The fact that it uses 40% tech from uss or Israel makes it even more reliable and capable

Makes no difference this is a indian fighter built in India by indians.

The fact that it uses 40% tech from uss or Israel makes it even more reliable and capable

It's not important where the fighter is build (since a licence production abroad still would make it an Indian fighter) and what parts it has, it is a fighter developed by India and that makes LCA and indigenous fighter, just as J10, Gripen, or the Japans F2.

Back
Top Bottom