What's new

The Taliban will ‘never be defeated’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody's shedding tears here:no:! your just mad that 40+ different countries armed to the teeth can't defeat a ragtag militia!

now that's something to laugh about:rofl:

Seems like the Taliban are dieing in large numbers through out Afghanistan. Also have you noticed that when directly challenged on the battlefield. The only thing they can do to slow down ISAF is to hide behind civilans, and set booby traps and I.E.D.'s.

In the end though Marja is surrounded. So there is no escape for them. they will give up or die. No matter how slowed down the ISAF becomes. Which by the way shows much constraint on the part of the ISAF. In order to minimize civilian casualties.

Last edited:
Actually, in your above post, all in all, you proved my points! And yeah, i never said we didn't have our own interest! We did, but like i said if we did interfere we did it because of india!

what do you think we're trying to do, if can get Taliban, America, and Afghan gov to reconcile then there would not be any indian influence left in Afghanistan, and in return we would keep our nose out of your internal affairs as long as you stay neutral in Pakistan-india conflict!

Good, then dont cry falselsy about the suffering of Afghans because it is nothing but a big fat lie, and all you care is about proxy wars. By the way, the factions(as you call them NA) which were supported by the indians, they were long before the stooges of pakistan.

Seems like the Taliban are dieing in larg numbers through out Afghanistan. Also have you noticed that when directly challenged on the battlefield. The only thing they can do to slow down ISAF is to hide behind civilans, and set booby traps and I.E.D.'s.

In the end though Marja is surrounded. So there is no escape for them. they will give up or die. No matter how slowed down the ISAF becomes. Which by the way shows much constraint on the part of the ISAF. In order to minimize civilian casualties.

lol, look who's talking, the people who hide in tanks, apc's, apaches, f-16's and humvees!

You consider yourself big men?

alright, get our of your tanks, your apaches, apc's, f-16's and fight Taliban face to face with only m-16's, rocket propelled grenades, and machine guns and we'll see how long you last in Afghanistan!

You people won't last a second in Afghanistan without your supplies!

Taliban have more war experience than you do! They were playing with AK's and grenades when your army was in their momy's laps being breast fed!

They were killing machines by the time you guys were watching elmo on Sesame Street!

I would love to see you people without all your high tech armored and airborne vehicles and weapons!

Taliban would make a very terrible example out of you just as the Afghan Militias did with the 16,000 birtish soldiers during the first Anglo-Afghan war where only 1 british soldier was spared (i guess he was used as a messenger to the british Barracks)!

Good, then dont cry falselsy about the suffering of Afghans because it is nothing but a big fat lie, and all you care is about proxy wars. By the way, the factions(as you call them NA) which were supported by the indians, they were long before the stooges of pakistan.

To you its a lie, but i don't really care, keep lying to yourself, your only going to be living in illusion! Even if we try to help you, you think its some kind of conspiracy! No wonder your country is in shambles!

Keep it up my boy, you'll bring your country to more success than it already is;)!

To you its a lie, but i don't really care, keep lying to yourself, your only going to be living in illusion! Even if we try to help you, you think its some kind of conspiracy! No wonder your country is in shambles!

Keep it up my boy, you'll bring your country to more success than it already is;)!

To me it is a lie? NO, it is a lie. You said it yourself above that all and all it was proxy interests. secondly, please dont try to help us. we have seen the result of your help alot, thanks but no thanks.

To me it is a lie? NO, it is a lie. You said it yourself above that all and all it was proxy interests. secondly, please dont try to help us. we have seen the result of your help alot, thanks but no thanks.

Keep living in your fantasy world, you think this will be over? no no no, your wrong! If you can let india use you against us, then yes we will do what we have to do to retaliate!

If you will side with india against us, then we will retaliate!

I can sense your hatred for Pakistan (more like jealousy)!

but keep hating, your only harming yourself!;)

lol, look who's talking, the people who hide in tanks, apc's, apaches, f-16's and humvees!

alright, get our of your tanks, your apaches, apc's, f-16's and fight Taliban face to face with only m-16's, rocket propelled grenades, and machine guns and we'll see how long you last in Afghanistan!

!

Big Man with little intellect the last time I heard the PA and PAF were using the same tactics, tanks and aircrafts as the ISAF against the TTP ?

Are you implying that the PA and PAF are also of the same calibre of the spineless ISAF in tanks and planes?

Carefull boy you stand exposed.

Regards

Previousely there was talk on how the taliban treat women, here is an example:

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep living in your fantasy world, you think this will be over? no no no, your wrong! If you can let india use you against us, then yes we will do what we have to do to retaliate!

He is so jealous that he does not want you or the Taliban in his country just as you don't want TTP or do you want them?

Regards

who cares about india, they as ajnabi as you are. Your enemy NA was once your own servents, why didnt you complain about them before?

Fantasy cant be for 30 years, we have seen enough of everything, a generation experience. people are illeterate there, but not stupid, they know everything.

He is so jealous that he does not want you or the Taliban in his country just as you don't want TTP or do you want them?

Regards

Trust me we dont have a problem with the taliban if they lay down their weapon and stop destroying our country and killing our people. afghan public can forgive them for the sake of their country. the taliban are destructive force, the destructive force can bring all sort of damage even if they are in small numbers, it is the constructive force which requires alot of energy and resource. the taliban can distrupt everything very easily, but GoA will have huge task ahead by bringing stability.

I'm not avoiding the question, i told you the plain truth! Muslims leaders don't care what happens to their fellow Muslims! A good example is the Gaza Massacre and how Egypt is building a wall to seal off Gaza strip!
But you have avoided the question, and still do. Answer me -- After the Soviet withdrawal from Afghanistan, who were (and still are) the most appropriate to help Afghanistan?

Of course Muslims supported Saddam Hussein, but it was also the Muslims who later on provided American army land bases to launch Operation Desert Storm against Saddam and his Army in 1991;).
Good...Then from now on it would be good to lay equal blame on the muslims for the mess in the ME. So much for the myth of muslim unity and brotherhood. Buddy...If YOU are one of these oily sheiks, YOU would have behaved EXACTLY the same way as they are today.

But tell me, was it the Muslims who gave Saddam Chemical weapons?
Forensic evidences indicated Egypt...

Chemical > WMD statistics - countries compared - NationMaster
In the 1980s Egypt was a conduit for the supply of precursor chemicals to Iraq’s CW program. These chemicals were often obtained from European suppliers and then exported to Iraq.
Please do not insult our intelligences by posting that silly photo-ops picture of Rumsfeld and Saddam Hussein. It mean nothing.

It is not for discussion on Egypt's extensive chemical and biological weapons program. Egypt was the first in the ME and today remain the most sophisticated. Any dual use chemical sources Iraq purchased from US would be no different than if we sold Iraq steel or even trucks. Egypt was the most logical choice for REFINED and PACKAGED chemical and biological weaponry, as well as technical education and training.

America was pissed off at Iran for overthrowing the Shah's regime and for bringing in a Shiah Islamic regime, and this is where the Saudi's came in! Saudi's didn't want Iran to spread its Shiah ideology so they supported Saddam and American's supported Saddam against Iran!
Good...Then from now on it would be good to lay equal blame on the muslims for the mess in the ME. So much for the myth of muslim unity and brotherhood. Buddy...If YOU were on any of the political leaderships at that time, YOU would have behaved EXACTLY the same way out of national interests.

They were killing machines by the time you guys were watching elmo on Sesame Street!

Time to read History. Killing machines? They were the easiest to conquer.

I would love to see you people without all your high tech armored and airborne vehicles and weapons!

Give that advise to your countrymen fighting the TTP take some medication and welcome back.

Taliban would make a very terrible example out of you just as the Afghan Militias did with the 16,000 birtish soldiers during the first Anglo-Afghan war where only 1 british soldier was spared (i guess he was used as a messenger to the british Barracks)!

Can you give me a specific reference from the History Book or is it weed talk. Btw the people they killed were majority of your own ancestors from British India which included Pakistan. Have some respect for them.

:cheesy:

Regards

Sonny...The goal in war is to win at as much a cost to the enemy as possible and as few the casualties to one's side as possible. I suggest you enlist for a few years and learn the reality of military life and war and come back in few years.

Big Man with little intellect the last time I heard the PA and PAF were using the same tactics, tanks and aircrafts as the ISAF against the TTP ?

Are you implying that the PA and PAF are also of the same calibre of the spineless ISAF in tanks and planes?

Carefull boy you stand exposed.

Regards

What's Pakistan got anything to do with this? I was replying to your buddy!

Pakistan is not the one occupying Afghanistan and calling calling Taliban cowards who hide behind civilians! its you who is!

You call Taliban cowards, but you yourself are hiding inside tanks?

Careful boy, practice what your preach;)

They have more guts then you can dream of!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom