What's new

The Taliban will ‘never be defeated’

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you have avoided the question, and still do. Answer me -- After the Soviet withdrawal from Afghanistan, who were (and still are) the most appropriate to help Afghanistan?

America.

Good...Then from now on it would be good to lay equal blame on the muslims for the mess in the ME. So much for the myth of muslim unity and brotherhood. Buddy...If YOU are one of these oily sheiks, YOU would have behaved EXACTLY the same way as they are today.

Al the Muslim leaderships are on America's pay role

Please do not insult our intelligences by posting that silly photo-ops picture of Rumsfeld and Saddam Hussein. It mean nothing.

Uhhh huh? what photo?:what: i didn't post any photo.....

It is not for discussion on Egypt's extensive chemical and biological weapons program. Egypt was the first in the ME and today remain the most sophisticated. Any dual use chemical sources Iraq purchased from US would be no different than if we sold Iraq steel or even trucks. Egypt was the most logical choice for REFINED and PACKAGED chemical and biological weaponry, as well as technical education and training.

Still doesn't change the fact your gave him weapons;)

What's Pakistan got anything to do with this? I was replying to your buddy!

Pakistan is not the one occupying Afghanistan and calling calling Taliban cowards who hide behind civilians! its you who is!

You call Taliban cowards, but you yourself are hiding inside tanks?

Careful boy, practice what your preach;)

They have more guts then you can dream of!

Taliban and TTP are using human shields whereas PA and ISAF are using Tanks as shields.

Taliban and TTP are escaping wearing burqas whereas PA and ISAF fight wearing uniforms.

Taliban and TTP caress bottoms (sorry whip) of their sisters in the name of Islam whereas PA and ISAF don't.

Taliban and TTP have fled whenever they see the PA and ISAF in battle.

So the similarity in the tactics of PA and ISAF and hence they are equally brave or equally spineless so choose ur sides carefully young boy.

Regards

He is so jealous that he does not want you or the Taliban in his country just as you don't want TTP or do you want them?

Regards

No, he's jealous that his country is being occupied, torn up, destroyed, and its being used by foreign and regional powers for their own gains!

While Pakistan, despite it hardships has come out stronger than before! Every challenge we face makes us stronger!

And with god blessing we continue to stand no matter how hard our enemies try to bring us down!

You call Taliban cowards, but you yourself are hiding inside tanks?

Careful boy, practice what your preach;)

They have more guts then you can dream of!

I consider TTP as cowards too but I suppose you find them very brave ? Come one out with the truth.

:victory:

Taliban and TTP are using human shields whereas PA and ISAF are using Tanks as shields.

Taliban and TTP are escaping wearing burqas whereas PA and ISAF fight wearing uniforms.

Taliban and TTP caress bottoms (sorry whip) of their sisters in the name of Islam whereas PA and ISAF don't.

Taliban and TTP have fled whenever they see the PA and ISAF in battle.

So the similarity in the tactics of PA and ISAF and hence they are equally brave or equally spineless so choose ur sides carefully young boy.

Regards

Well, i would choose PA and PAF because they are not occupying another country :cheesy:

No, he's jealous that his country is being occupied, torn up, destroyed, and its being used by foreign and regional powers for their own gains!

While Pakistan, despite it hardships has come out stronger than before! Every challenge we face makes us stronger!

And with god blessing we continue to stand no matter how hard our enemies try to bring us down!

The only enemy bringing you down are fellow TTP brothers :sniper: the rest is a figment of your and your spin doctors fertile imagination.

:coffee:

Answer me -- After the Soviet withdrawal from Afghanistan, who were (and still are) the most appropriate to help Afghanistan?
You really must learn to keep track of your arguments....
Taliban have stated that they get their money from abroad from Muslims who sympathize with their cause, and there are more than a million ways to smuggle guns, weapons, and bombs through Afghanistan!
Sooo...We have muslims who do not believe that the US was the most appropriate choice for Afghanistan, even YOU pretty much said so by your own words. It does not matter at this point if it was guns instead of butter. But if it was state level, then Afghanistan would have received both guns and butter along with true muslim unity and brotherhood since it would have been the muslims themselves who provided those guns and butter.

Al the Muslim leaderships are on America's pay role
Then we would have paid them to lay off Israel. We would have paid them to take over Iraq instead of US doing it.

Still doesn't change the fact your gave him weapons;)
You mean AK-47s and MIGs are American products?

The only enemy bringing you down are fellow TTP brothers :sniper: the rest is a figment of your and your spin doctors fertile imagination.

:coffee:

Really? But didn't PA dismantle TTP networks in SWAT valley and cleared them off from there? Didn't PA capture South Waziristan from TTP?:what:

You really must learn to keep track of your arguments....

naahhh, you should keep track of yours ;)

Sooo...We have muslims who do not believe that the US was the most appropriate choice for Afghanistan, even YOU pretty much said so by your own words. It does not matter at this point if it was guns instead of butter. But if it was state level, then Afghanistan would have received both guns and butter along with true muslim unity and brotherhood since it would have been the muslims themselves who provided those guns and butter.

well, after Taliban came into power America wanted to return to Afghanistan, but when soviets withdrew and civil was broke out American left Afghanistan and were partying in Washington!

You should watch "Charlie Wilson's war"! Even your own politicians admit that they made a mistake by leaving Afghanistan after Soviet withdrawal!

Then we would have paid them to lay off Israel. We would have paid them to take over Iraq instead of US doing it.

elaborate please?

You mean AK-47s and MIGs are American products?

I was talking about chemical weapons, stop putting words in my mouth!

Really? But didn't PA dismantle TTP networks in SWAT valley and cleared them off from there? Didn't PA capture South Waziristan from TTP?:what:

They are trying their best but if they had cleared it than you would not have a Cobra and a brave Brigadier down. Does that prove that the TTP cannot be defeated?

We face the same situation this side of the border alongwith the ANA. When the total writ of the PA runs over the areas cleared by PA and there is peace come back to boast till then feel happy that PA and ISAF are on the same side against the scum Taliban and their twin brothers TTP.

Regards

Not if you asked the TTP?

Similarly not if you ask the majority of the Afghans.

Well done self goal

:yahoo:

TTP only existed for 3-4 years, whereas Afghanistan is a sovereign nation whom your brave armies are occupying!

Its really sad that even when your technologically superior to Taliban you can't defeat them! how sad :cray:

PA on the other hand armed with only Cobras from the 70's and G3's, lightly armored vehicles, and we don't even have half the thigs you guys have in Afghanistan yet we slaughtered the TTP who is more heavily armed than Afghan Taliban!

TTP only existed for 3-4 years, whereas Afghanistan is a sovereign nation whom your brave armies are occupying!

Its really sad that even when your technologically superior to Taliban you can't defeat them! how sad :cray:

See Boy even a two bit history about TTP would help you? TTP has had equal or more success than Taliban still you delude urself that ISAF is loosing and PA is winning? Shows your utter frustration at our success and now Helmand is lost too. Within a day of the offensive the No2 man of taliban was picked up and the taliban gov of helmand is singing songs all night long.

Your pretense of knowledge has been systematically stripped of layer by layer by every poster here.

Lastly any idea why a brave army like PA and ANA is co-operating with a failed army like the ISAF whole heartedly and not with the scums like Taliban?

:toast_sign:

Ps : As per Kiyani the PA has lost 2500 men in this difficult TTP ops and compare that to that of the ISAF and hence I can't understand how you can apply such different yardsticks unless you are myopic

Last edited:
See Boy even a two bit history about TTP would help you? TTP has had lesser success than Taliban still you delude urself that ISAF is loosing and PA is winning? Shows your utter frustration at our success and now Helmand is lost too. Within a day of the offensive the No2 man of taliban was picked up and the taliban gov of helmand is singing songs all night long.

if i were you i wouldn't be celebrating too early, i wouldn't be surprised if this war is dragged on for much longer and you end up losing like the soviets!

Your pretense of knowledge has been systematically stripped of layer by layer by every poster here.

it has:what:?

Lastly any idea why a brave army like is co-operating with a failed army like ISAF whole heartedly and not with the scums like Taliban?

:toast_sign:

Wait! hold your horses, we haven't been into North Waziristan yet;)

You know, in my opinion, PA is much more braver than NATO and America combined!

We fought more harder and tougher battles, we gave more sacrifices despite not having the weapons you have! We fought on even when you didn't help us, and we still fight on without your help! We have more b@lls than you do!

We fought the soviets, and we continue to fight, while your leadership sits back at home in comfy chairs telling us to do more! We're not fighting your war, we're not fighting your enemy, we're fighting TTP, a proxy created by india under the American umbrella in Afghanistan!

:pakistan:

Ps : As per Kiyani the PA has lost 2500 men in this difficult TTP ops and compare that to that of the ISAF and hence I can't understand how you can apply such different yardsticks unless you are myopic

That's because we don't need tanks to protect us, we are willing to protect our nation, even if it means we must lay our lives down!

On the other hand, you "tough" guys :-)rofl:) siting in your high tech weapons can't win a war!

Machines can't fight wars, only men can, men who are willing to sacrifice themselves, not a bunch of nerds controlling predator and reaper drones from thousands of miles away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom