What's new

The Taliban will ‘never be defeated’

Status
Not open for further replies.
either way, he wants Taliban back, now don't feel ashamed and embarrassed just because your own well educated countrymen proved you wrong!

I think you didnt have a reply to my post that is why you are saying all this which does not make any sense. Yes, he is an educated person and i know him(not personally), but is afghanistan a one man country that only and only his ideas should be counted? i am sure there are other people as well who want the taliban, how can i deny that, but how much the taliban are popular is another thing. The taliban have supporters, but they are not popular.

Reactions: S-2
I think you didnt have a reply to my post that is why you are saying all this which does not make any sense. Yes, he is an educated person and i know him(not personally), but is afghanistan a one man country that only and only his ideas should be counted? i am sure there are other people as well who want the taliban, how can i deny that, but how much the taliban are popular is another thing. The taliban have supporters, but they are not popular.

yep, to you it makes no sense! But still, a AFGHAN said he wants TALIBAN BACK!

Get that into your head!

And i don't need to read your silly posts, their full of hatred anyways so there is no point in wasting my time, i'd rather watch a snail race!:bounce:

Get that into your head!

And i don't need to read your silly posts, their full of hatred anyways so there is no point in wasting my time, i'd rather watch a snail race!:bounce:

You dont have a proper and logical reponse to my post that is why you are ignoring it. Yes, he is educated and supports the taliban, is afghanisan a one man band? and i noted several points in my previouse post see if you can comment on each of them.

Ok, hasn't this gone on long enough ? We should just accept that if the Afghans are happy with American intervention, we should be too, it's their country and their right to decide, who's rule they want to live under.................

Get that into your head!

What about the other 20 million or so ????????
Don't they have a voice ???????????

You dont have a proper and logical reponse to my post that is why you are ignoring it. Yes, he is educated and supports the taliban, is afghanisan a one man band? and i noted several points in my previouse post see if you can comment on each of them.

no, i proved you wrong, if your own well educated countrymen can say Taliban are Afghans and that he supports them then i have achieved my goal here, and that is that i have proved you wrong!

All along you have been saying that Talibans are not Afghans and they are working for Pakistan and:blah:, so i decided why not prove him wrong!

Now that i have proved your silly theory wrong, your using your ignorance to make yourself happy by denying the truth!

But who cares? your gonna have to come out the darkness one day won't you? your going to have to face the reality!:hitwall:

What about the other 20 million or so ????????
Don't they have a voice ???????????

like i said to a previous member (emogirl) that even if i bring the moon to this earth to prove you wrong, you still won't believe me because your ignorance and hate doesn't want you to!

so i'd rather watch a snail race then to argue with you:bounce:

:pakistan:

They are one and the same, either they are both Mujahideen or both are terrorists, make up your mind.........

Afghan talaban are fighting against invaders (ISAF) ,can you prove them terrorist?

What about Kashmir freedom fighters , what about 1947 freedom fighters?
What about Palestine freedom fighters ?

Extreme Height of stupidity :smokin:

What are they fighting for?

Not for peace - there would be no conflict without the Taliban.

Not for justice - the people of Swat learned that.

Not to liberate their country - the coalition forces aren't colonialists, and everyone expects they will depart once there is peace.

Not for national prosperity - international aid, schools, and peaceful markets will bring that.

Not for Islam - otherwise the Taliban wouldn't be blowing up mosques.

Not for honor - for there is no honor in throwing acid at girls.

So what is left? Fighting for ego and robbery, that's all, right? And for that, you think the Taliban will fight for more than 100 years?

oh don't give us that cr@p, your army is full of former inmates and criminals, you expect us to give you flowers after your army rapes our Muslim sisters?

You expect us to love you, HELL NOOOO! expect resistance! Taliban are will fight back, your army rapes and kills our sisters and mothers, you don't expect us to be friendly do you?

How would you like it if we occupy your land, rape your moms and sisters? would you love that? Is that what your culture is?

would you love it if your sister was carrying our babies in her womb?

Last edited:
This Solomon2 dude says Taliban threw acid on girls faces? ha ha ha?

lol, i hope you know Taliban denied that:

BTW, british troops were caught dressed up as Iraqi insurgents planting bombs in Basra Iraq:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=992

This explains who's really behind these bombings in Pakistan, Iraq, and Afghanistan! No wonder Taliban deny most of these bombings!

Last edited:
Afghan girls risk lives to go to school

Kabul (AsiaNews) - Shamsia Husseini has gone back to the Mirwais School for Girls in Kandahar. Shamsia is the 17-year-old young woman who had acid thrown into her face in November, to punish her because she wanted an education...The Taliban are accused of the violence. In their regime, girls were forbidden to go to school. Now the schools are one of their main targets, and they have burned hundreds of them. Before these attacks, in the streets and in many mosques of Kandahar there were fliers with phrases like: "Don't send your daughters to school."

The Taliban will ‘never be defeated’
‘Colonel Imam’, the Pakistani agent who trained Mullah Omar and the warlords to fight the Soviets, says the US must negotiate with its enemies...
Rather accurate thing to say would be "US does NOT want taliban to be defeated"..... US wants to perpetuate this "catch word"....

Such wars r NOT ment to be won,,, these are profit making moves combined with acheiving other geo-political goals... "Killing many birds with one stone"...

Longer the war goes more profit certain group of ppl make, who happen to be in power too. The day they win, their profits will sharply go down. & the "other" goals ofcourse.

Afghan girls risk lives to go to school

Kabul (AsiaNews) - Shamsia Husseini has gone back to the Mirwais School for Girls in Kandahar. Shamsia is the 17-year-old young woman who had acid thrown into her face in November, to punish her because she wanted an education...The Taliban are accused of the violence. In their regime, girls were forbidden to go to school. Now the schools are one of their main targets, and they have burned hundreds of them. Before these attacks, in the streets and in many mosques of Kandahar there were fliers with phrases like: "Don't send your daughters to school."

Taliban denied it, but your biased western media doesn't show that!

I think some undercover American or british soldiers threw the acid on their faces!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom