What's new

The speech that got Morsi killed

Literally inplyed that morai has more supporters than sisi and these pwople on the streets are just 2 people. Ive lived this you can not really diroreint what i saw we suffered elwctdiicty and groceries shortages and my dad woukd wait hours in fuel stations. The mb disnt know how to rule and refused step down and removed international terrorists from prisons and youre calling them islamic and cute and sisi Iblees himself. You ignore every single video i send and still call sisi a devil and assume the MB is the light of God and the next prophets and you appear to have zero knowledeg about this part of the world and is arrogant as snare bull.
It's funny because he says I have no right to talk about Morsi and Sissi,because I'm not muslim,but he keeps disagreeing with Egyptians here even though he is Pakistani.

Ottoman Turks,not "Ottoman Empire". I'm talking about the Turks. Who came from the Seljuks.

Your own ignorance is showing now. But I don't blame you on this since some Western "scholars" popularized the myth of "homosexuality being normal" in ancient Greece. Which is not valid at all. There were laws against it in both Sparta and Athens and other City-States.

I'm trying to make you understand that you're being irrational. You accuse me of "islamophobia" just because I don't want radical muslims to control Egypt,Turkey,Libya and Syria. I don't have a problem with UAE. They're ruled by an islamic monarchy. No problem with Kuwait. No problem with Oman.

Of course that doesn't mean that other countries are not ruled by muslims. But you just view them as "secular" and not "hardcore" islamic leaders.
Those ones are some other people one out of many minorities those homosexuals were certainly not Turks. There is more chance that they were Greeks.

So...according to you,Morsi is not radical and the MB is not fanatic?

I said YOU don't get to tell us who is what. Stay in your sh*tty lane. I can say the same about Sisi & u greeks & christians although in a different way.

It's funny because he says I have no right to talk about Morsi and Sissi,because I'm not muslim,but he keeps disagreeing with Egyptians here even though he is Pakistani.
lol Egyptians as in hydration & some others on PDF? I know plenty others who don't agree with them. Are they not egyptians in your view? Who are u as a greek to say who is Egyptian & who isn't?

And I'm trying to make you understand that YOU don't get to tell us who is "radical" or a "fanatic". Who the hell are you to tell us who is what? Stay in your lane.
Theyre not radical? Have you even listened to one of tgeur speeches about tge extinction of christians and the destruction of the copt minority? Islam did not teach us to eradicate chritianity infact they are the most hospitable to us whike jews and tge ones didnt beleive are the most aggressive towards us as mentioned in the quran
You & that Greek dude have the same sh*tty arguments. I said none of those videos is proof that Sisi had majority support. Morsi could or could not have majority support. YOU were claiming that he doesn't as a fact which it isn't.

If MB doesn't know how to rule then remove them through elections. Simple as that.
THEY DID NOT ALLOW ANY SORT OF ELECTIONS HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT THAT THEY WERE PRESSURED BY THE PROTESTS AND THE MILITARY AND MUKHABARAT TO MAKE ONE THEY DID NOT LISTEN . Are you blind or do you have the IQ equivalent to the room temprature of alaska?

I said YOU don't get to tell us who is what. Stay in your sh*tty lane. I can say the same about Sisi & u greeks & christians although in a different way.

lol Egyptians as in hydration & some others on PDF? I know plenty others who don't agree with them. Are they not egyptians in your view? Who are u as a greek to say who is Egyptian & who isn't?
Iam very intrested to meet your egyptians those plenty are more like 2 who never evwn stepped foot in egypt.

He watched too much makmleen probganda

Those ones are some other people one out of many minorities those homosexuals were certainly not Turks. There is more chance that they were Greeks.
Nope,not really ;) They were Osmaniler

I said YOU don't get to tell us who is what. Stay in your sh*tty lane. If Morsi is radical then I can say the same about Sisi & u greeks although in a different way.
What's the matter Eternal? Are you losing it?

Egyptians as in @The SC @Ghostkiller @Gomig-21 @joker87 and others

And who are you to say what's better for the Egyptians then? I have my opinion and you have yours.

Theyre not radical? Have you even listened to one of tgeur speeches about tge extinction of christians and the destruction of the copt minority? Islam did not teach us to eradicate chritianity infact they are the most hospitable to us whike jews and tge ones didnt beleive are the most aggressive towards us as mentioned in the quran

Whose speeches? Morsi's? Or his government? Or some idiot on the street?

THEY DID NOT ALLOW ANY SORT OF ELECTIONS HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT THAT THEY WERE PRESSURED BY THE PROTESTS AND THE MILITARY AND MUKHABARAT TO MAKE ONE THEY DID NOT LISTEN . Are you blind or do you have the IQ equivalent to the room temprature of alaska?

We all know who was behind the protests. He should have been allowed to finish his term.

What's the matter Eternal? Are you losing it?

Just a little frustrated. I should have listened to this:

"You can't argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Mark twain

Egyptians as in @The SC @Ghostkiller @Gomig-21 @joker87 and others

And you are you to say what's better for the Egyptians then? I have my opinion and you have yours.

Are PDFers the only Egyptians u know? :lol: No, I'm not saying whose better for Egyptians. YOU might be, though. I'm dispelling the myth that Sisi has majority support. Agree with it or don't. Your problem.

Who was behind the protests?

Google it. I'm not going to give you a history lesson.

Again, we were talking about you throwing around labels like fanatics. This wasn't a discussion on Morsi or Hamas until YOU turned it into one. Sisi was used an example to show your hypocrisy.

There's MILLIONS who supported him as well. Regardless, it doesn't justify the coup against him nor Sisi's violence

What are you blathering about now? I couldn't care less what's in the interest of your country. Don't talk to me about democracy & freedom if you're going to support coups against leaders you don't like. Stop being a hypocrite & just say you don't care about any of that.

LMFAO you think I'm a Morsi fanboy? I simply don't like Sisi. I simply called out YOUR hypocrisy. Now shush habibi

Me being a Pakistani in Ireland somehow makes me a hypocrite b/c I called out your hypocrisy & Islamophobia. Ok....
:rofl:

No, we don't run into each other. I apologize.
Democracy and freed9m is by threatning to burn egypt if i dont win the elections. real funny

Just a little frustrated. I should have listened to this:

"You can't argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Mark twain

Are PDFers the only Egyptians u know? :lol: No, I'm not saying whose better for Egyptians. YOU might be, though.

Google it. I'm not going to give you a history lesson.
Oh no no no,I want to hear it from you. Who was behind the protests? ;)

Come on,say it.

It's funny how despite all the things @Hydration and others have told you repeatedly,you insist that you are the wise one and we are all idiots with low level IQ.

Screenshot_20220424-024218_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20220424-024146_Google.jpg

Oh no no no,I want to hear it from you. Who was behind the protests? ;)

Come on,say it.

It's funny how despite all the things @Hydration and others have told you repeatedly,you insist that you are the wise one and we are all idiots with low level IQ.

Oh no, I insist you use your few braincells & google it yourself. Hydration & who else? Literally just you.

Mm yes all of these people were national security. How about you suck morsi off in his coffin? You cant be this blind

Here comes the crude, nasty remarks. You call yourself a muslim?
You keep posting vids & pics of the protests as if it means anything. The same happened to Allende, Mossadegh & others. Doesn't mean majority support protestors. It just means there was significant opposition. That's it. And it definitely doesn't justify any coup.

You were saying that he didn't want elections. :lol: So which is it?
his intial elections threatned to burn egypt if he doeant win. After that when poeole were pissed of his sad ruling he refused to do what the people want 5 times in a row so hes depposed

this guy has the balls to threaten marshall tantawy to wij the elections and yet dies misraebly by being an absloute idiot

Oh no, I insist you use your few braincells & google it yourself. Hydration & who others? Literally just you.

Here comes the crude, nasty remarks. You call yourself a muslim?
You keep posting vids & pics of the protests as if it means anything. The same happened to Allende, Mossadegh & others. Doesn't mean majority support protestors. It just means there was significant opposition. That's it.
30 MILLION PEOPLE IN A SINGLE DAY ARE NOT THE MAJORITY HOW ABOIT THE ONES WHO STAYED AT HOME? 95% WIM 3000 VOTES TO 50 INITILLY IN THE FIRST HOUR I WAS WATCHING THAT ON TV!!!!! MY DAD ME AND MY SISTER WERE ON THE STREETS A WEEK BEFORE I WAS HELD TO AN ABRAMS CREWMAN WHO WAS SITTING GUARDING TGE PROTESTS. YOU CANT MAKE THIS UP

Iam very intrested to meet your egyptians those plenty are more like 2 who never evwn stepped foot in egypt.

Well, I can assure you they're not the crazy, head chopping takfiri extremists you must be imagining.

his intial elections threatned to burn egypt if he doeant win. After that when poeole were pissed of his sad ruling he refused to do what the people want 5 times in a row so hes depposed

this guy has the balls to threaten marshall tantawy to wij the elections and yet dies misraebly by being an absloute idiot

And here I thought u were talking about the tamarod protests. But ok. So basically he threw a tantrum to make sure military didn't rig the election?

30 MILLION PEOPLE IN A SINGLE DAY ARE NOT THE MAJORITY HOW ABOIT THE ONES WHO STAYED AT HOME? 95% WIM 3000 VOTES TO 50 INITILLY IN THE FIRST HOUR I WAS WATCHING THAT ON TV!!!!! MY DAD ME AND MY SISTER WERE ON THE STREETS A WEEK BEFORE I WAS HELD TO AN ABRAMS CREWMAN WHO WAS SITTING GUARDING TGE PROTESTS. YOU CANT MAKE THIS UP

Yea no, that 30 M figure has been proven false. It was 1-2 M by independent accounts. Significant but not proof there was a majority. I couldn't give a damn if you or your family was there. Don't use your anecdotal evidence as proof there were 30M.

Your 95% claim is even more laughable. Ever heard of rigging elections?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom