What's new

The speech that got Morsi killed

Yala khalas...

Sissi yes,Sissi yes,Morsi no,Morsi no.

Here's your typical Morsi fan

Do you have reading difficulties? You & that hydration guy seem to have the same problem. Of course, Sisi has supporters. Where did I say he didn't? Morsi did too.

What are you blathering about now? I couldn't care less what's in the interest of your country. Don't talk to me about democracy & freedom if you're going to support coups against leaders you don't like. Stop being a hypocrite & just say you don't care about any of that.

LMFAO you think I'm a Morsi fanboy? I simply don't like Sisi. I simply called out YOUR hypocrisy. Now shush habibi
Who said I care about democracy and freedom? Are you mistaking me for Apollon?

How on earth am I a "hypocrite" when I'm stating one simple opinion. You want a caliphate? Go have it. I don't want one. The same way some egyptians want it and others don't.
Me being a Pakistani in Ireland somehow makes me a hypocrite b/c I called out your hypocrisy & Islamophobia. Ok....
Malaka,you have some serious issues. I support muslims who are not of your liking and you call me "islamophobe".
What kind of logic is that? @Hydration what's with Abu Mia Khalifa hona? Give him a taste of your shoe bro

Do you have reading difficulties? You & that hydration guy seem to have the same problem. Of course, Sisi has supporters. Where did I say he didn't? Morsi did too.
YOU TALKED AS IF SISSI HAS LIKE 5 PEOPLE SUPPORTING HIM AND THE ENTIRE AFRICAN CONTINENT SUPPORT MORSI. That's what we're trying to show you.

Because you'll do what? Send your super weapons to destroy the Egyptian Armed Forces? Their fleet is better,they have more and better AA systems than you have right now and you'll do what in the air? Fight squadrons of Rafale,F-16s,Su-35s and Mirage 2000 with your F-16s and Phantoms? Send the Bayraktars? You'll eat a cucumber. Egypt is not Greece.

Egypt has 80,000,000 people and one kick-*** navy and massive land forces. The Ottoman Empire dreams stop on the Nile.
110 million *

where his supporters? i dont see them? last time i saw them they had aks and were storming the defense ministrys hq with al qaeda flags and ddnt make up 2000 at max and iam being generous here

Because you'll do what? Send your super weapons to destroy the Egyptian Armed Forces? Their fleet is better,they have more and better AA systems than you have right now and you'll do what in the air? Fight squadrons of Rafale,F-16s,Su-35s and Mirage 2000 with your F-16s and Phantoms? Send the Bayraktars? You'll eat a cucumber. Egypt is not Greece.

Egypt has 80,000,000 people and one kick-*** navy and massive land forces. The Ottoman Empire dreams stop on the Nile.
How to deal with that is not your concern you should not lecture a Turk about war as our history proves our abilities of war since centuries, whatever they may have on paper it means nothing when we approach the opponent with our superiour military using superiour tactic and strategies

Who said I care about democracy and freedom? Are you mistaking me for Apollon?

How on earth am I a "hypocrite" when I'm stating one simple opinion. You want a caliphate? Go have it. I don't want one. The same way some egyptians want it and others don't.

Well, I guess now we've gotten that out of the way, we can move on.

Malaka,you have some serious issues. I support muslims who are not of your liking and you call me "islamophobe".
What kind of logic is that? @Hydration what's with Abu Mia Khalifa hona? Give him a taste of your shoe bro

No, I called you islamophobe b/c u oppose islamic leaders. There's a difference which you clearly don't understand.

for ur knowledge most of his supporter werent even egyptians lol u can quote my dad and grandfather on this

Do I look like I have the same opinions as him? I didn't insult you.

OH NO! This woman is obviously Islamophobic! She doesn't want Morsi!

Not same opinions but you used a phrase which he also used a lot.

Well, I guess now we've gotten that out of the way, we can move on.

No, I called you islamophobe b/c u oppose islamic leaders. There's a difference which you clearly don't understand.
ah yes that islamic leader that didnt even know the aya that he supposed to refer in speech so he had to bring a paper? real funny he barely known his religion and yet used it as a weaponin politics

for ur knowledge most of his supporter werent even egyptians lol u can quote my dad and grandfather on this

Ah yes....your dad & grandfather, the eminent researchers, historians & analysts. Thank you for your recommendation.

ah yes that islamic leader that didnt even know the aya that he supposed to refer in speech so he had to bring a paper? real funny he barely known his religion and yet used it as a weaponin politics

Islamic as in islamically minded. I don't expect Islamic leaders to know the whole Quran by heart. I suspect, however, that you wouldn't know much of what it means to be islamic though.

How to deal with that is not your concern you should not lecture a Turk about war as our history proves our abilities of war since centuries, whatever they may have on paper it means nothing when we approach the opponent with our superiour military using superiour tactic and strategies
It is fantastic to see the Turks being arrogant and boasting about their military strength.

Sun Tzu said: "Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance".

You think Egypt is Greece or the weakened Syria or the divided Iraq or the tiny Armenia. You're in for a big cucumber.

Do you support the Iranian regime?

YOU TALKED AS IF SISSI HAS LIKE 5 PEOPLE SUPPORTING HIM AND THE ENTIRE AFRICAN CONTINENT SUPPORT MORSI. That's what we're trying to show you.

LMFAO where did I even IMPLY this? You have some serious reading comprehension issues.

No, b/c of political differences. Not b/c of their brand of islamic ideology. THIS is the difference you don't get.

LMFAO where did I even IMPLY this? You have some serious reading comprehension issues.
No,that's how you sounded. As if MOST OF EGYPT wants Morsi and Sissi is not actually popular,but took power and people don't dare oppose him. Then you changed it and said that Sissi has supporters too.

Tell me please,do you consider the Iranian mullah system as good? Do you support the Islamic system of Khomeini?

where his supporters? i dont see them? last time i saw them they had aks and were storming the defense ministrys hq with al qaeda flags and ddnt make up 2000 at max and iam being generous here

Well, they're either dead, in jail, too scared to do anything or have moved on.

It is fantastic to see the Turks being arrogant and boasting about their military strength.

Sun Tzu said: "Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance".

You think Egypt is Greece or the weakened Syria or the divided Iraq or the tiny Armenia. You're in for a big cucumber.

You can stick those quotes of Sun Tzu where the sun dont shine. Don't mention the cucumber all the time i understand this practise its your national sport but Turkish men don't do such disgusting things.

And keep Sun Tzu to yourself we don't care about some chinese philosopher when we have the greatest military legends the world ever seen such as Metehan, Bilgehan, Alparslan, Mehmed the Conqueror, Atilla the Hun etc.

if i could time travel and go back in time to ask Sun Tzu about Turks i'm sure he would adjust and add to all his quotes: "unless you're fighting the Turks"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom