What's new

The speech that got Morsi killed

We've got communists and greeks telling us whats good for us, which also involves abandoning our ideals for what benefits them! Seems legit...

Insha'Allah we will establish Islam from the Atlantic to the Pacific under the leadership of the Mahdi (A.S). Allah plans and they plan and Allah is the best of planners. Let us all: greek, communist, and Muslim wish for the will of Allah.

because the people demanded it and they didnt listen so the military tells them personally

the same military who stood against mubarak because millions went onto the streets did the same to mursi
the people of egypt and the nation to protect is their doctrine not a ruler or a party

Lol "people". "People" are always demanding something. "People" demanded Allende & Mossadegh to step down as well. "People" doesn't mean majority. We all know who was behind these "people". Again, who is the military to tell him anything? Protecting the nation includes playing politics? Don't talk about democracy if you want the military to control everything.

The military only stepped in once they knew Mubarak was finished & they wanted brownie points. It's not like they stood with the people from the beginning.

We were talking about labelling others & you came out with some drivel about hamas
Because Morsi supported Hamas and Hamas is also MB!

LOL not like they have a choice.
You obviously haven't watched videos of anti-Morsi rallies. There's MILLIONS of Egyptians who support Sissi and the Egyptian Army.

We're talking about your hypocrisy with your lack of condemnations on Sisi's use of violence.
Looks like it's YOU who's trying to change the subject ;)

What's with all this pointless blathering? What does Muslims opposing muslim leaders out of political differences have to do with you opposing muslim leaders b/c they espouse an islamic ideology?
You accused me of "Islamophobia" and I showed you that people who oppose the Muslim Brotherhood are also Muslims. Sissi,Assad,all these cool guys. They are muslims too. And I like those guys.

So yes, I WILL accuse you of islamophobia. Your ideological biases are very clear. Otherwise you wouldn't be justifying Sisi's coup. Morsi wasn't hostile to Greece so don't even try to excuses about him being some sort of Turkish lapdog. And again, even if he was, you have ZERO right to IMPOSE a secular DICTATOR on the Egyptian people. From your words though it seems you Greeks are complete losers just like the Indians. Always opposing & insulting anyone just b/c they happen to be friendly with Turkey. Completely immature.
Now who's blathering pointlessly? Morsi was PRO-ERDOGAN. It's in the interest of my country not to want a Muslim Brotherhood Egypt that would be allied with a Muslim Brotherhood Turkey.

If you had a pro-BJP faction in China,would you have wanted it to take power? Or not? Don't you accuse me of being "immature" when you don't even have an arguement here. You're just a Morsi fanboy. That's it. Well done.

I'm not. So there. I don't want a radical islamic Egypt. You're Pakistani and you talk trash about me for being a Greek who supports Sissi,while at the same time you're a Pakistani who lives in Ireland and supports Morsi. Eh,habibi who is the hypocrite now?

Why do you keep bringing Hamas into everything? Your obsession with it is unhealthy. Who says you have to like them? Don't try and shift attention on to Hamas in order to justify your islamophobia.
BECAUSE THAT'S THE POINT OF THE VIDEO IN THE ORIGINAL POST! GAZA AND HAMAS! YALA,WAKE UP!

Israel is "aggressive" towards christians as well. You seem to have no problem with them. Nor with Indians. Hamas isn't even close to being as "aggressive" as they are. Morsi wasn't "aggressive" either.
Are you completely ignorant of the forum or do we not meet each other enough here?

I've been almost called a "communist" and "anti-Western" by the guys in the Ukraine war,because I talk against Israeli and NATO agression.

I've got entire threads against the retarded Indian mentality. Where are you? You rush to say your bull without knowing me.

the-medias-the-most-powerful-entity-on-earth.-they-have-the-power-to-make-the-innocent-guilty-...jpg

Lol "people". "People" are always demanding something. "People" demanded Allende & Mossadegh to step down as well. "People" doesn't mean majority. Again, who is the military to tell him anything? Protecting the nation includes playing politics? Don't talk about democracy if you want the military to control everything.

The military only stepped in once they knew Mubarak was finished & they wanted brownie points. It's not like they stood with the people from the beginning.
ofc when thousands in the streets everyday for 6 months straight that is the majority. i think iam done with you "brownie points" iam starting to think ur a troll i provided u all the videos of thousands and eventually millions and the streets and still theyre not the majority to you and btw a transitional goverment controlled then sisi was elected in 2014 with an outstanding 95% against morsi

and yet morsi is innocent in the eyes of many because of the westren media

@Foinikas might wanna look at this lol.

These lines have superpowers lol

ofc when thousands in the streets everyday for 6 months straight that is the majority. i think iam done with you "brownie points" iam starting to think ur a troll i provided u all the videos of thousands and eventually millions and the streets and still theyre not the majority to you and btw a transitional goverment controlled then sisi was elected in 2014 with an outstanding 95% against morsi

According to Egyptian media he is anti-christ 😄

And are you really serious which western media do you mean. The western countries were happy about it. The most happy one should be France they sold weapons worth of billions of Euro's.

Last edited:

I hope sisi attempts anything funny with that eez of Turkey. Greece and syria are already on the hitlist the only question is who's turn it will be first.

We'll put your expensive french toys to the test.

We've got communists and greeks telling us whats good for us, which also involves abandoning our ideals for what benefits them! Seems legit...

Insha'Allah we will establish Islam from the Atlantic to the Pacific under the leadership of the Mahdi (A.S). Allah plans and they plan and Allah is the best of planners. Let us all: greek, communist, and Muslim wish for the will of Allah.
ARE YOU AN EGYPTIAN? A PALESTINIAN? NO! Then why do you say "WE"? You can do whatever you want to do in Pakistan.
You want to install a Caliph? Ok cool. You want to break down into Emirates? Cool,do it.

But don't nag about "communists and greeks telling us what's good for us". ASK THE EGYPTIANS ON THE FORUM and they will tell you who do they prefer. ASK THEM!

Because Morsi supported Hamas and Hamas is also MB!
Looks like it's YOU who's trying to change the subject
;)
BECAUSE THAT'S THE POINT OF THE VIDEO IN THE ORIGINAL POST! GAZA AND HAMAS! YALA,WAKE UP!
Again, we were talking about you throwing around labels like fanatics. This wasn't a discussion on Morsi or Hamas until YOU turned it into one. Sisi was used an example to show your hypocrisy.

You obviously haven't watched videos of anti-Morsi rallies. There's MILLIONS of Egyptians who support Sissi and the Egyptian Army.
There's MILLIONS who supported him as well. Regardless, it doesn't justify the coup against him nor Sisi's violence

Now who's blathering pointlessly? Morsi was PRO-ERDOGAN. It's in the interest of my country not to want a Muslim Brotherhood Egypt that would be allied with a Muslim Brotherhood Turkey.
If you had a pro-BJP faction in China,would you have wanted it to take power? Or not? Don't you accuse me of being "immature" when you don't even have an arguement here. You're just a Morsi fanboy. That's it. Well done.

What are you blathering about now? I couldn't care less what's in the interest of your country. Don't talk to me about democracy & freedom if you're going to support coups against leaders you don't like. Stop being a hypocrite & just say you don't care about any of that.

LMFAO you think I'm a Morsi fanboy? I simply don't like Sisi. I simply called out YOUR hypocrisy. Now shush habibi

I'm not. So there. I don't want a radical islamic Egypt. You're Pakistani and you talk trash about me for being a Greek who supports Sissi,while at the same time you're a Pakistani who lives in Ireland and supports Morsi. Eh,habibi who is the hypocrite now?
Me being a Pakistani in Ireland somehow makes me a hypocrite b/c I called out your hypocrisy & Islamophobia. Ok....
:rofl:

Are you completely ignorant of the forum or do we not meet each other enough here?

I've been almost called a "communist" and "anti-Western" by the guys in the Ukraine war,because I talk against Israeli and NATO agression.

I've got entire threads against the retarded Indian mentality. Where are you? You rush to say your bull without knowing me.

No, we don't run into each other. I apologize.

I hope sisi attempts anything funny with that eez of Turkey. Greece and syria are already on the hitlist the only question is who's turn it will be first.
Because you'll do what? Send your super weapons to destroy the Egyptian Armed Forces? Their fleet is better,they have more and better AA systems than you have right now and you'll do what in the air? Fight squadrons of Rafale,F-16s,Su-35s and Mirage 2000 with your F-16s and Phantoms? Send the Bayraktars? You'll eat a cucumber. Egypt is not Greece.

Egypt has 80,000,000 people and one kick-*** navy and massive land forces. The Ottoman Empire dreams stop on the Nile.

Learn the difference b/w majority & millions before coming up with your sh*tty examples. Military controlled state "elected" a general. Shocker....

ARE YOU AN EGYPTIAN? A PALESTINIAN? NO! Then why do you say "WE"? You can do whatever you want to do in Pakistan.
You want to install a Caliph? Ok cool. You want to break down into Emirates? Cool,do it.

But don't nag about "communists and greeks telling us what's good for us". ASK THE EGYPTIANS ON THE FORUM and they will tell you who do they prefer. ASK THEM!
Are you and the other Greek the same person..? 🤨

nono he wont listen apparently egyptians to him are canadians with 1% egyptian blood in them lol

Back
Top Bottom