What's new

The speech that got Morsi killed

lets not forget discrimination against copts and christians. Got to the point of sponsering terrorists to bomb churches near me and my mom while buying new cloth in alexandria
That's called blackops why would the President do or allow such stupid things it was probably your deepstate secret service behind these actions.

We had the same issues in Turkey aswell to blame the President but they were exposed and apprehended on time. Those so called innocent "journalists" are among them.

Lmao how naive do you have to be to believe these lies, why would a President such as Morsi who depends on more votes to remain in power bomb his own people 🤣🤣🤣🤣

mass evictions or detentions were made to human rights activists who were proven by mukhabarat to take in foreign money in the thousands largely from britian and america to talk about how cute isis is in sinai and the military is a devil or how people listed on terrorist list and who funded terrorism in sinai and cairo and alexandria did nothing wrong. if they take their prision sentence they will drop their egyptian nationality and already have an american one to be obliged by law to complete its prision time in america but american authorities would free them right away thats why they were detained for prelonged periods. and most of the torture videos were fabricated some are true and the ones who did it were punished. sisi is the best thing that happened to egypt and focus your currently falling pakistan and do whsts nessacry to save your country

mhm yes estabilishing a reveloutnary guard in egypt isnt surely a nightmare for egyptians and cutting of electriciy morsi is now facing his punishment in his coffin
He turned out to be right when afterwards looking at it. It seems as an attempt to establish a seperate force that would protect him against a coup from the army.

President Erdoğan did something similar the Turkish Gendarme force and Police special operations were taken under the command of ministery of internal affairs not the armed forces because in the past the army used to threaten him alot under the table.

That's called blackops why would the President do or allow such stupid things it was probably your deepstate secret service behind these actions.

We had the same issues in Turkey aswell to blame the President but they were exposed and apprehended on time. Those so called innocent "journalists" are among them.

Lmao how naive do you have to be to believe these lies, why would a President such as Morsi who depends on more votes to remain in power bomb his own people 🤣🤣🤣🤣

mohammed beltagy the supervisor and main man of the MB armed wing who ordered snipers of kataeb al qassam to shoot protestors from roofs to balme it on the military to legitmize the MB back in 2012 too bad he didnt know military helicopters were recording it all along and 10 snipers were captured. they were sponsered and hamas was activeley joing in these bombings

He turned out to be right when afterwards looking at it. He seems to establish a seperate force that would protect him against a coup from the army.

President Erdoğan did something similar the Turkish Gendarme force and police special operations are under the command of ministery of internal affairs not the armed forces if you know what i mean.
mate the republican guard was the one to do this they wanted to replace it with the mb armed wing so egypt is one party and whoever doent like it can take it on with its armed wing. exactly what happened in iran qassam soliemani was there to make the deal. but the mukhabarat spooked him with a picture on his whatsapp of the house he was meeting khayeret el shater and he got out before being caught

Last edited:

mohammed beltagy the supervisor and main man of the MB armed wing who ordered snipers of kataeb al qassam to shoot protestors from roofs to balme it on the military to legitmize the MB back in 2012 too bad he didnt know military helicopters were recording it all along and 10 snipers were captured. they were sponsered and hamas was activeley joing in these bombings

mate the republican guard was the one to do this they wanted to replace it with the mb armed wing so egypt is one party and whoever doent like it can take it on with its armed wing. exactly what happened in iran qassam soliemani was there to make the deal. but the mukhabarat spooked him with a picture on his whatsapp of the house he was meeting khayeret el shater and he got out before being caught
Then how come the mullah fanboys hate him so much?

Morsi was about to send Egyptian army to Syria to fight Assad in coordination with Turkey, Egypt and Turkish army would enter together and end the civilwar. This is not in the interest of Iran i don't believe these stories of you that Morsi was an iranian puppet.

Then how come the mullah fanboys hate him so much?

Morsi was about to send Egyptian army to Syria to fight Assad. This is not in the interest of Iran i don't believe these stories of you that Morsi was an iranian puppet.
puppet? he was the puppet of everyone iran just took the chance to control its dream country

send who to fight assad? are you serious?

puppet? he was the puppet of everyone iran just took the chance to control its dream country

send who to fight assad? are you serious?
If he really was pro-Iran he would never publicly oppose Assad not only this he had even plans to liberate Syria. At that period there were not even Russians in Syria. It would be easily achievable.

If he really was pro-Iran he would never publicly oppose Assad not only this he had even plans to liberate Syria. At that period there were not even Russians in Syria. It would be easily achievable.
alright im starting to think ur drunk

Just one example

After this speech Egypt Army reacted saying: "we will not be involved in regional conflicts,"

Why would army make such a statement if there is no plans for Syria do you think?

Just one example

After this speech Egypt Army reacted saying: "we will not be involved in regional conflicts,"

Why would army make such a statement if there is no plans for Syria do you think?

it a show of force he randomly got out said that and didnt even inform the military of the information. just like his talk abt how he would free palestine while nehind the curtains hes talking with israel directly to care for its israels benefit and the plan to take sinai on the pretext of a false flag of the military attacking eliat and offer sinai for gazans and west bank for israel to take full control

LOL not like they have a choice. Btw there's many more Egyptians outside of PDF. I've known plenty and none of them like Sisi. We're not talking about Egyptians though. We're talking about your hypocrisy with your lack of condemnations on Sisi's use of violence.

Lots of Egyptians like Sisi bro. From my experience at least. Only religious ones don't like him.

a coup is done in the night with 4 generals like what happened in turkey not millions and millions of protestors upon days calling him to get out

MORSI REFUSED TO MAKE ONE. HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT????????? HE WAS INSTRUCTED TO DO SO BY THE MILITARY 5 TIMES IN THE SPAN OF 6 MONTHs BEFORE BEING KICKED OUT

A coup isn't only like the one in turkey. Ever heard what happened to Mossadegh in Iran or Allende in Chile?

And refused to do what? Who the f*ck is the military to tell an elected leader what to do?

Lots of Egyptians like Sisi bro. From my experience at least. Only religious ones don't like him.

I could also say that only secularists like him. But "Lots" doesn't equal majority either.

it a show of force he randomly got out said that and didnt even inform the military of the information. just like his talk abt how he would free palestine while nehind the curtains hes talking with israel directly to care for its israels benefit and the plan to take sinai on the pretext of a false flag of the military attacking eliat and offer sinai for gazans and west bank for israel to take full control
Yes i do realize now that he didn't even control the army it would be impossible to enter war with an army that doesn't take orders from President.

A coup isn't only like the one in turkey. Ever heard what happened to Mossadegh in Iran or Allende in Chile?

And refused to do what? Who the f*ck is the military to tell an elected leader what to do?

I could also say that only secularists like him. But "Lots" doesn't equal majority either.
The military is the biggest force in egypt and has the mukhabrat telling him how egypt is in a very bad state and he should tell the people what hes doing and went protests werent stopping they called for him to make a new election

Yes i do realize now that he didn't even control the army it would be impossible to enter war with an army that doesn't take orders from President.
HE DIDNT INFORM IN THE FIRST PLACE TO ORDER THEM

tHE MAJORITY LIKE HIM EVEN RELIGOUS people like myself and my family almost everyone in egypt is religous. Stop spreading lies

The military is the biggest force in egypt and has the mukhabrat telling him how egypt is in a very bad state and he should tell the people what hes doing and went protests werent stopping they called for him to make a new election

Military is biggest force here in Pakistan as well. Doesn't mean you should tolerate them overstepping their bounds. Vote Morsi out if Egypt is in a bad state. Who the hell are they to tell him to go for new elections?

the man who controlled morsi khayeret el shater exposed saying he doent oppose israels occupation and plan to control all of gaza and west bank
As i said MB supporting palestine was a show

Military is biggest force here in Pakistan as well. Doesn't mean you should tolerate them overstepping their bounds. Vote Morsi out if Egypt is in a bad state. Who the hell are they to tell him to go for new elections?
because the people demanded it and they didnt listen so the military tells them personally

the same military who stood against mubarak because millions went onto the streets did the same to mursi
the people of egypt and the nation to protect is their doctrine not a ruler or a party

Back
Top Bottom