What's new

The so-called Chinese claims on Arunachal

I have talked to many Chinese and asked them what they know about Arunachali people, all the fake high IQ Chinese told me all Arunachalis are Tibetans, follows Tibetan Buddhism and speak Tibetan language. :omghaha::omghaha: So, they know nothing about the people who's land they want to grab. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Stop wasting our time you low IQ hindu.

2032-004-9433820F.gif

Below are "Indians" in Southern Tibet Tawang
Dalai Lama visits Tawang | Demotix.com

1257699579-dalai-lama-visits-tawang-174873_174873.jpg

Even Ladakh is Tibetan so as the border town of Himachal and Uttarakhand.

Last edited:
I accept State of Manipur, Kalistan, Tamil Eelam, Kashmir, Nagaland, Sikhim, Goa..etc. The breakup of parasitic India is long due for the progress of humanity.
lol you take some time off trolling and work towards getting laid.

On a serious note though, If it were upto Tibetans, they would have their own country. As culturally they are not anything like han Chinese, nor have they ever been. The people from the outlier states (while they may NOT look like south asians) still follow/practice the Indus culture. Racial affiliation is not the same as cultural affiliation.

Culturally people form Himachal, Uttar Akhand and western Nepal share more in common with our Sino Tibetan brothers than we do with any one else. I dont see how they are not part of our culture more less than say a Tamil, Bengali or who ever else.

I accept State of Manipur, Kalistan, Tamil Eelam, Kashmir, Nagaland, Sikhim, Goa..etc. The breakup of parasitic India is long due for the progress of humanity.

Your acceptance/rejection of anything is of little consequence to us. An ethnic Han from Singapore can only do so much as to have a wet dream.

lol you take some time off trolling and work towards getting laid.

On a serious note though, If it were upto Tibetans, they would have their own country. As culturally they are not anything like han Chinese, nor have they ever been. The people from the outlier states (while they may NOT look like south asians) still follow/practice the Indus culture. Racial affiliation is not the same as cultural affiliation.

I was rebutting an Hindutva claiming Southern Tibet is not Tibetic. I say Indian got low IQ and talk alot without studying.

You mean Kashmir land of rape and torture? And Goa now is blogging and writing and some article even hope China invade India. How about Manipur?

un1manipur.jpg

India is a land of rape and hold together via rape by Indian army. The earlier India is finished the better.

State of Manipur,Nagaland, Sikhim, all Chinese people there,no doubt.

I was rebutting an Hindutva claiming Southern Tibet is not Tibetic.
People in Southern Tibet are Chinese more than they are regarded as Tibetan..

I was rebutting an Hindutva claiming Southern Tibet is not Tibetic. I say Indian got low IQ and talk alot without studying.

You mean Kashmir land of rape and torture? And Goa now is blogging and writing and some article even hope China invade India. How about Manipur?

un1manipur.jpg

India is a land of rape and hold together via rape by Indian army. The earlier India is finished the better.
Central government does not represent how the native people of those states feel about Tibetan people. I am telling you this as an ETHNIC PAHARI . You cant base your judgement on isolated cases my friend.

State of Manipur,Nagaland, Sikhim, all Chinese people there,no doubt.

People in Southern Tibet are Chinese more than they are regarded as Tibetan..
lol I dont want to get into political debate with you , so lets just agree to disagree here.

Central government does not represent how the native people of those states feel about Tibetan people. I am telling you this as an ETHNIC PAHARI . You cant base your judgement on isolated cases my friend.

lol I dont want to get into political debate with you , so lets just agree to disagree here.

I can tell you close to 100% of Kashmiri and Manipur hate India. A large majority of Goan hate India and keep blogging and writing how India has made Goa into a shitt hole. I do not know what you mean by central government representing native people feeling about Tibetan.

The point is, many minorities in India peripheral hate India, and India rules them by using rape as a means.

AND who are you? Who cares what you think?

I can tell you close to 100% of Kashmiri and Manipur hate India. A large majority of Goan hate India and keep blogging and writing how India has made Goa into a shitt hole. I do not know what you mean by central government representing native people feeling about Tibetan.

The point is, many minorities in India peripheral hate India, and India rules them by using rape as a means.
If we really want southern Tibet we should do something ourselves and no India be decomposition in our consideration.

You dont get the point. They may not feel at "home" imy n India... I can totally understand. If you read my opinion few pages back I am actually do agree with the things you are saying.

But you are using THEIR (not your) struggles as a pawn to take political jabs at India. Native (Indid looking) Kashmiris , Himachali, Uttarakhandi, Nepalese have no issues with the Tibetans. We have co existed in our lands without a single racially charged wars (research into it). They are deeply ingrained and contributed in building our unique culture. Apart from our physical features , we share everything in common with them. A Tibetan shares more in common with me , than he does with you , just as I share more in common with a Tibetan than I do with mainland Indians. Deal with it.

That is all

AND who are you? Who cares what you think?

What I think does not matter. India has been raping woman and building mass graves, especially in Kashmir for years that, the whole world need a spark and kaboon, India breaks up, and the menace to humanity is gone.

For whatever reason, Kashmir, Manipur, Goa, Hyderabad and Sikhim do not belongs to India at all. India is world biggest threat since the death of Hitler.

Back
Top Bottom