What's new

The so-called Chinese claims on Arunachal

What I think does not matter. India has been raping woman and building mass graves, especially in Kashmir for years that, the whole world need a spark and kaboon, India breaks up, and the menace to humanity is gone.

For whatever reason, Kashmir, Manipur, Goa, Hyderabad and Sikhim do not belongs to India at all. India is world biggest threat since the death of Hitler.
Really funny to know that India is world biggest threat.

You dont get the point. They may not feel at "home" imy n India... I can totally understand. If you read my opinion few pages back I am actually do agree with the things you are saying.

But you are using THEIR (not your) struggles as a pawn to take political jabs at India. Native (Indid looking) Kashmiris , Himachali, Uttarakhandi, Nepalese have no issues with the Tibetans. We have co existed in our lands without a single racially charged wars (research into it). They are deeply ingrained and contributed in building our unique culture. Apart from our physical features , we share everything in common with them. A Tibetan shares more in common with me , than he does with you , just as I share more in common with a Tibetan than I do with mainland Indians. Deal with it.

That is all

You are entitled your own opinion about Tibet. You can keep ranting Mongoloid Tibetan, speaking Sino Tibetan is similar to you Aryans than Chinese.

The Hindus got reputation of big mouth not without reasons.

and the issue of southern Tibet no linking with the US.

You are entitled your own opinion about Tibet. You can keep ranting Mongoloid Tibetan, speaking Sino Tibetan is similar to you Aryans than Chinese.

The Hindus got reputation of big mouth not without reasons.

Even half of Nepal are mongoloid and some people not telling the truth.

USA sabotage us. USA used to recognize Southern Tibet part of China until she decided to ally with India against us. Then CIA organize a guerilla of Kampa Tibetan in China with help of Dalai. The remnants are wipe out in Mustang Nepal. Dalai has her own history of dirty linens.

Lol @ ranting. You are pretty fucking narrow minded. Do you think racial affiliation is the same as cultural affiliation? Would you like me to post youtube interviews of Tibetans speaking about the Chinese government?

Why are you using Tibetans as means to take jabs at the Indian government? lol

lol let me guess, now the Mongoloid Nepalese also have more in common with you than I :D

USA sabotage us. USA used to recognize Southern Tibet part of China until she decided to ally with India against us. Then CIA organize a guerilla of Kampa Tibetan in China with help of Dalai. The remnants are wipe out in Mustang Nepal. Dalai has her own history of dirty linens.
I wondered why Mustang is part of Nepal for all people there Tibetan.

The Gurkhas that British hired as mercenaries are Sino Tibetan and our tribe. The real Tibetan people live mostly in northern part, the Mustang is especially a center of Tibetan culture. The Sherpa are 100% Tibetan. Sherpa Tenzing Norgay, first guy to scale Everest is from Tibet side but western, India and Nepalese media masturbated history and claim Tenzing as "Nepalese Indian".

The Gurkhas belongs to the Gurung, Limbu, Rai are all Sino Tibetan. The Indo-Nepalese are so coward that nobody wants them in their army.

Lol @ ranting. You are pretty fucking narrow minded. Do you think racial affiliation is the same as cultural affiliation? Would you like me to post youtube interviews of Tibetans speaking about the Chinese government?

Why are you using Tibetans as means to take jabs at the Indian government? lol

lol let me guess, now the Mongoloid Nepalese also have more in common with you than I :D

I can say you have a lot of affinity to Dalits prostitute with your sick head and that is my opinion.

The Gurkhas that British hired as mercenaries are Sino Tibetan and our tribe. The real Tibetan people live mostly in northern part the Mustang is especially a center of Tibetan culture. The Sherpa are 100% Tibetan. Sherpa Tenzing Norgay, first guy to scale Everest is from Tibet side but western, India and Nepalese media masturbated history and claim Tenzing as "Nepalese Indian".

The Gurkhas belongs to the Gurung, Limbu, Rai are all Sino Tibetan. The Indo-Nepalese are so coward that nobody wants them in their army.

I can say you have a lot of affinity to Dalits prostitute with your sick head and that is my opinion.
lol ah resorting to name calling. Keep trying. Gurkha: followers of Gorakhnath (hindu god), was a title and not related to race. LOL y our tactics do not work

Here was the originator of Gurkha's btw
laa1218585435e.jpg

Now I am out of here, you kids enjoy sucking eachother off.

This
lol ah resorting to name calling. Keep trying. Gurkha: followers of Gorakhnath (hindu god), was a title and not related to race. LOL y our tactics do not work

Here was the originator of Gurkha's btw
laa1218585435e.jpg
Hindu, stop all your lies. The Gurkha mercenaries happen to take one of the name of kingdom of Nepal doe not mean they are Indo-Nepalese. Indo-Nepalese are well know for cowardice, and that is the reason the Gurkha are filled predominantly with Sino-Tibetan like Gurung, Rai, Limbu, Magar..etc

I taught Gurka students as a high school teacher. I never seen any Aryan looking cowards that is similar to your face. Not a single Aryan name sounding surname. You are typical low IQ hindus who lie and talk a lot.

ps: Gorakh Nath (Indo Aryan Deity) whom the Gurkhas dedicate their lives to.
%E0%A4%B6%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%80+%E0%A4%A8%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%A5+%E0%A4%9C%E0%A5%80(1).jpg

What I think does not matter. India has been raping woman and building mass graves, especially in Kashmir for years that, the whole world need a spark and kaboon, India breaks up, and the menace to humanity is gone.

For whatever reason, Kashmir, Manipur, Goa, Hyderabad and Sikhim do not belongs to India at all. India is world biggest threat since the death of Hitler.

I repeat again.... your day dreams and fantasy does not matter at all.

AND who are you? Who cares what you think?

If you want something not to be apart with you just try to find somthing similar each other,too natural.

This

Hindu, stop all your lies. The Gurkha mercenaries happen to take one of the name of kingdom of Nepal doe not mean they are Indo-Nepalese. Indo-Nepalese are well know for cowardice, and that is the reason the Gurkha are filled predominantly with Sino-Tibetan like Gurung, Rai, Limbu, Magar..etc

I taught Gurka students as a high school teacher. I never seen any Aryan looking cowards that is similar to your face. Not a single Aryan name sounding surname. You are typical low IQ hindus who lie and talk a lot.
u

Lol you are an old man trying to act tough over the internet calling me names after falling short on trying to offend me and I am the coward? But I guess in the internet ever one can be super humans.

Lol keep calling me names.

This

Have they started allowing retarded Han to teach in Schools now? God Help Singapore!:rofl:

Have they started allowing retarded Han to teach in Schools now? God Help Singapore!:rofl:
Lol this faggot had me in stitches when he indicated that he was a teacher!!!! I thought I was dealing with a pre-pubescent butt hurt socially inept child.

Back
Top Bottom