What's new

The seminar on Assam in Delhi adds fuel to the fire

I am just wondering what relevance does showing your point through a non-related example means.
What happened earlier this year in Assam is horrible and I as a NE condemn the government's inaction to protect Bodos. It simply shows that we people have to stand our ground ourselves.

Yes .exactly !! we were too dependent on Govt to protect us and paid the price ,what is hapening now is that civil society and various other organistaions here are becoming active to prevent such situation ..
Various organisation has passed non formal diktats to not allow the illegals to work in Kokrajahr and sorrounding ares , if any one one found employing or even use any services remotely related to illegal migrants will be heavily fined and shunned by rest of the community.
Rumors are floating around that NDFB passed orders that unless the citizenship of refugees are firmly established they wont be allowed to return to their homes , the recent killing of 4 people was because of them trying to overlook these orders . Although I personally condemn violence but it seems that GOI is still not serious about the situation and such gatherings of intellectuals is indeed a welcome sign..

BTW people of NE have huuuge respect for Mr.GK Pillai for his in-depth knowledge of our problems and his eagerness to help NE tackle its many problems.. That man is real hero to me..:tup:

First read the article before commenting. The article clearly indicates that the illegal immigration of Bangladeshis to Assam is a myth propagated by the Indian Government to harrass innocent Muslim citizens.

As per your opinion,if PM and ruling party of GOV can be a agent/dalal of a foreign spy agency, simillarly in India also there are lot of paid author and political party is there who works for foreign agency to get their own benefit...So nothing surprising at all...

ISI to baad main aayi gi pehaly apnay bharti dostoon say to mil lo.

40 million bangladeshis illegally residing in india should go back to BD

Mukti Bahini was for the muslims, by the muslims and of the muslims :lol:

ps. It's Bahini not Bahni never thought of learning the language which was spoken by more than half of erstwhile pakistan eh ? Typical west pakistani :tdown: !!

Typical Bhartis double standard game. Do nasla karobar. Ghas eating Bharti always try to defend Bangladeshi regarding 71 yet trying to eliminate us from eastern boarder with means of criminal activities but we are here to stay InshAllah.

Typical Bhartis double standard game. Do nasla karobar. Ghas eating Bharti always try to defend Bangladeshi regarding 71 yet trying to eliminate us from eastern boarder with means of criminal activities but we are here to stay InshAllah.

Ate beef this weekend in Pondicherry.. @ Tantos .. Fcuking awesome place !!

As for your rant, i know insecure interweb warriors like you.. can't even speak bengali properly and act like a BD.. it is snakes like you who killed your islam brothers in cold blood and have the gumption to stand and act nationalistic. Your mere stink reeks of do nasli..

well the highlighted part makes u a moron too. pray tell what type of country is india???
see this is wat happens when u dont know of the ground realities and pretend to know big time about each and everything.....NE part of india is inhabited with ppl who have mongoloid features .....i was born and brought up there, so unlike u, I know things first hand.
and about the bangladeshi influx.... yes offcourse there are indegenous muslims in assam as well as the north east eg the muslims of manipur but i wonder why these evil yindoos dont call them bangladeshis. the original inhabitant muslims u talk about stammer hard when it comes to talking in assamese and their accent gives away their descent.
morever assamese muslims are well educated , often more educated than some other groups. they dont make babies like piglets.
in my own village (in morigaon district), these illegal ppl got settled with the help of local politicians for votes. heck i have seen their 5 yr olds wearing a lungi (i can vouch no assamese muslim kid waers a lungi outdoors).....

Who claimed here that these people in question are ethnically Assamese Muslims?? Did you forget that Bengalis make 1/2 of your population??? Or you just want to stay as moron for ever by not lookign around??

And wat type of country is India known for .. ??? Indic typ I suppose!! NO?

Ate beef this weekend in Pondicherry.. @ Tantos .. Fcuking awesome place !!

As for your rant, inshallah we will kill every stinking BD like rabid dogs !!

So you ate your own God. What ever happen to you Bharti?

A Bharti calling other stinky is joke of epic proportion. For god sake, we have to hold our nose when Bharti walk by to protect us from deadly odor.

So you ate your own God. What ever happen to you Bharti?

A Bharti calling other stinky is joke of epic proportion. For god sake, we have to hold our nose when Bharti walk by to protect us from deadly odor.

I dont believe in GOD .. And anyone who believes in it are mere dumbasses to me !! And no point in talking to snakes like you whose identity crisis made them suck up to arabs and kill their own country men in cold blood..

Stop quoting me.. FAG !!

I dont believe in GOD .. And anyone who believes in it are mere dumbasses to me !! And no point in talking to snakes like you whose identity crisis made them suck up to arabs and kill their own country men in cold blood..

Stop quoting me.. FAG !!

His logic is "Mulah ki daud masjid tak" types and can not think above and beyond masjid!! Never mind his trivial brain!!

Btw, I am sure Assamese can take care of dirty breeds of Bangladeshis there!!

Stop quoting me.. FAG !!

Understand this fact Bharti. I am a Mard e Musalman and this is my only idendity Bharti. Kapish.

You calling me FAG. Didn't Bharti court recently approved gay marriage. Aren't you a citizen of Gayland of gay-hind. Fag-ism is your property in SA, you Mushrik Hindu. Now get the F out because you ain't going to win with your fagish identity against mard e musaman.

His logic is "Mulah ki daud masjid tak" types and can not think above and beyond masjid!! Never mind his trivial brain!!

Btw, I am sure Assamese can take care of dirty breeds of Bangladeshis there!!

True.

These people should qualify as humans first before talking about "mard". Anyways,
I am going to let that looser continue with his rant.. who cares for such insecure kids..

Back
Top Bottom