What's new

The seminar on Assam in Delhi adds fuel to the fire

Time to revive Mukti Bahni! or was that to kill muslims only?

What you want to say! Pak army killed more Muslims than any Muslim army ever did! You should start counting from 0.

What you want to say! Pak army killed more Muslims than any Muslim army ever did! You should start counting from 0.

India is a place of diversity u will find different religion ,caste......and we looks like japnz,koreanz,thai,but nt chinkos bcoz chinkos i,e chinese are not more the 5feet and we are got it bangla frnd

You Assamese look like japanese korean thai... ;) Japanese korean thai will loose their sleep thinking of that.. LOL

Huns are less than 5 feet??? thats a revelation..

You Assamese look like japanese korean thai... ;) Japanese korean thai will loose their sleep thinking of that.. LOL

Huns are less than 5 feet??? thats a revelation..

I bet they wouldn't even know where Assam is.

Hell, I don't either...

By the way, well-built, tall and dark African men are highly demanded by Japanese women...

If ye know what I mean :azn:

Indirectly ur going to a woman i,e ur taking help of a japanz woman.....i got u bangla frnd

India is not a mongoloid country your moron. Ask Indians why these people look like them. You better go and become part of chinkos which will solve the problem.

Your logic look real for Chittagong hill track, they neither share ethnicity language or religion of any other Bangladeshi. :cheesy:

Indian is not a race but mixtures of races.

they told me literacy rate in Arunachal is 100%, seems like this is not the case in neighbouring Assam!!

Back
Top Bottom