What's new

The seminar on Assam in Delhi adds fuel to the fire

But i am happy that measures are being taken , if only bjp comes to power we can see some significant progress otherwise tarun gogoi is a piece of sh*@ :angry:
As usual Muslims will vote for Congress. So, no way the communal BJP will again come to form a govt in the next election.

First read the article before commenting. The article clearly indicates that the illegal immigration of Bangladeshis to Assam is a myth propagated by the Indian Government to harrass innocent Muslim citizens.

I read it and then only I am saying this.

"This is a propaganda, that is a propaganda" is very easy to say; but if other faiths were harrassing Muslims countries you will start shouting "genocide, atrocities" etc.

If Congress ever dares to harass Muslims, Sahara will be a frozen tundra. Congress survives because of Muslim and christian votes in the country.

There goes your usual bullshyte down the drain.

If i were a goat then ur insects

Which i kill everyday

25231727.jpg

As usual Muslims will vote for Congress. So, no way the communal BJP will again come to form a govt in the next election.

The rest are all non-Muslims. :D

So yes. You can create a ballot box and vote all you want but that is changing in 2014.

BTW you know what will happen to your kind if You-Know-Who gets voted to power, don't you? :D

Worry about that and stop illegal migration into our country.

Otherwise later you will start complaining about the fashion word in your countries.

So living with your parents means weak for you?

Wow! Never knew you were a white American. :blink:

Now truth about our assamese people is that we are mongoliod race people and our muslims are too and when a bangladeshi appears in front of us he looks like a bangladeshi and there4 as i stated above they are making dirty to our lovely nature of assam here n there so,its our right to clean dirt

No, it is a little different. I must straighten some of the facts. Assamese Hindus are basically a mix of Manipuri (also Mongoloid) and the Chinese invading groups from, perhaps, upperland in Yunnan. But, the oldest group of muslims there have another type of mixing. Muslim Bengal made a failed invasion of Assam and was defeated. Many of the Muslim troops were enslaved. They were finally allowed to stay there and marry local women of Assamese/Monipuri descent. So, their offsprings are only half Mongoloid.

The other group of Muslims are basically from our Mymensingh. But, they have permanently settled in Assam long before and during British time. So, you will find two different looking muslims in Assam. This you can see by observing their physical characters very closely. However, you will need a little knack in anthropology. However, there may be quite a few marriage relationships between the two groups, I guess

I read it and then only I am saying this.

If Congress ever dares to harass Muslims, Sahara will be a frozen tundra. Congress survives because of Muslim and christian votes in the country.

There goes your usual bullshyte down the drain.

This is why communal parties are trying to falsely prove that the Muslims are foreigners so that they can drive them out and get Hindu votes to win. You see, by claiming Muslims are Bangladeshis you are saying our population in India is deciding who will rule over India. So, we are very strong also in India! Not that bad!!!

This is why communal parties are trying to falsely prove that the Muslims are foreigners so that they can drive them out and get Hindu votes to win. You see, by claiming Muslims are Bangladeshis you are saying our population in India is deciding who will rule over India. So, we are very strong also in India! Not that bad!!!

LMAO !! under congress I can guarantee you one thing.. most of the menial work will be done by Muslims.. There won't be upliftment. I am serious here.. They are more inept than your RAWAMY league !!

Gee...don't know if you are trolling or simply comprehension fail...

I am just wondering what relevance does showing your point through a non-related example means.

Not in ur dream

i don,t think bangladesh too have cute people like us?haha....

Bhai, don't waste your time with these guys.

You want them out of your state? Then take practical actions to do so. Don't rely on that clown Tarun Gogoi who's only playing the fence-sitter when your state needs it. Do your thing whenever you guys feel the heat from illegals.

What happened earlier this year in Assam is horrible and I as a NE condemn the government's inaction to protect Bodos. It simply shows that we people have to stand our ground ourselves.

India is not a mongoloid country your moron. Ask Indians why these people look like them. You better go and become part of chinkos which will solve the problem.
well the highlighted part makes u a moron too. pray tell what type of country is india???
see this is wat happens when u dont know of the ground realities and pretend to know big time about each and everything.....NE part of india is inhabited with ppl who have mongoloid features .....i was born and brought up there, so unlike u, I know things first hand.
and about the bangladeshi influx.... yes offcourse there are indegenous muslims in assam as well as the north east eg the muslims of manipur but i wonder why these evil yindoos dont call them bangladeshis. the original inhabitant muslims u talk about stammer hard when it comes to talking in assamese and their accent gives away their descent.
morever assamese muslims are well educated , often more educated than some other groups. they dont make babies like piglets.
in my own village (in morigaon district), these illegal ppl got settled with the help of local politicians for votes. heck i have seen their 5 yr olds wearing a lungi (i can vouch no assamese muslim kid waers a lungi outdoors).....

They surely missed one, an idiot to be specific.

What you want to say! Pak army killed more Muslims than any Muslim army ever did! You should start counting from 0.

What you want to say! Pak army killed more Muslims than any Muslim army ever did! You should start counting from 0.

Back
Top Bottom