What's new

The Secret History of Iran

BBC Persian is Persian journalists . Even old inside Iran journalists.
Get some knowledge before speaking.

So what? You say i am brainwashed but according to you Just because they are persian /iranian that makes their western propaganda correct. but facts? Shah Reza was "persian" too, like you. Saddam was "Iraqi" & Saudi is an "Arab". Heard of the word "traitors"?

I should trust the BBC "self proclaimed British governments propaganda arm in Iran" for the betterment or befit of Iran when they have done this "colored revolution" before?

get you facts straight

"Anti-Mosaddegh material were repeatedly aired on the radio channel (BBC) to the extent that Iranian staff at the BBC Persian radio went on strike to protest the move"

don't speak about Mossadegh : his parti is forbidden in Iran

Its funny when pro-regime supporters start wining about BBC, while it is the same news service that broadcasted secret cassette tapes of Khomeini before the revolution.

Surenas & Hussein keep changing the topic.

Democracy Exporting from Europe to Iran.

You and your sisters are forbidden in Iran.

Mossadeq nationalized the oil industry , your puppet "persian shah" from usa,uk butchered him.

ABSTRACT: Given that the New World Order is a global phenomenon that aims for the conquest of all of humanity by a small group of people, the Islamic World is no exception to the conspiracies and secret societies of the same powers. When Albert Pike allegedly predicted three World Wars, with the last one involving the Islamic World, it is safe to assume that a certain portion of the Islamic World would be reserved for playing a part in a massive staged conflict aimed at destroying the existing order. Who would that player be? Iran occurs again and again in the history of the Islamic World as a hotbed of intrigue and conspiracy directed against the rest of the Islamic World. Probably this can be attributed to its location, which is at a crossroad between the West and the Middle East. But looking back at Iran’s past, there is reasonable evidence to suggest that secret groups have managed to control its destiny since ancient times. Under the guise of the “War on Terror” and the “Arab Spring,” many parts of the Islamic World are being dismantled, politically and economically. Is this to make room for tomorrow’s Iran? Why does NATO push for Revolution in Libya, Tunisia, Egypt and now Syria, but never Iran?

The Secret History of Iran | Cabal Times

Unfortunately, that's the ground reality... but please, add Turkey, Afghanistan & India also, in your assessment.

812621policeunit.jpg

special unit of police beating blindly people to create terror feeling
that time chief of police leading them was the Ahmadinejad brother in law

This place is iconic in Tehran, for being frequented by anti regime.

how shame full to attack by standers and passerby for being at a popular place.

Surenas & Hussein keep changing the topic.

Democracy Exporting from Europe to Iran.
it has nothing to do with Europe or whatever. i am here for business and i am 100% Iranian only. stop your crap.

You and your sisters are forbidden in Iran.
I have no sister. why about sister? you have a problem with women? ;)
Mossadeq nationalized the oil industry , your puppet "persian shah" from usa,uk butchered him.
again that's why his successor parti is forbidden in Iran
you say how great he was but you don't allow the parti.... hmmm strange.

Back
Top Bottom